WWE Crusierweight Ladder
||Chavo Guerrero (Jr.)
AS OF: SmackDown!, 08/08
- As defined during the Matt Hardy title chase, the current weight limit is
- Singles matches between cruiserweights count - all other singles matches
- Falls in tag matches between only cruiserweights count - only the people
involved in the decision are credited, however.
- Champion is listed in bold.
- Matches are listed for when they are aired.
- Last Date (Air) refers only to matches involving cruiserweights.
- Dates have a tendency to be wildly inaccurate when there's no movement
on the charts.
- Wrestlers are only delisted for being over the weight limit or switching
- Added 3/3: However, if I know the person is going to be out of action
for a while, they won't get a number rank.
- This makes the number ranking mean "ranking out of active
cruiserweights", which is more useful.
- The wrestler keeps their actual position on the ladder, but I'll
skip when numbering.
- Officially Out Of Action (grey)
- Kidman appeared on the 6/24 SmackDown, but did not wrestle. He'll be
- Chavo is definitely out of action - bicep injury will sideline him
till late '03.
- Matt Hardy raised his weight above the 220 limit and has withdrawn
himself from Cruiserweight competition.
- Crash was let go 06/30.
- Though they probably fit the weight limit, women wrestlers are not
included at this time.