- LATV lasted one week. Alas.
- AAA starts Verano de Escandalo. No preview yet (and last week’s show hasn’t been put up), so there’s no telling what’ll air.
- Lucha Underground is skipping around a little bit again; they’ve aired the second taping on Saturday and now the first taping on a Sunday. Not an exciting show on paper.
- Blue Panther versus Canelo Casas could be the worst match of the tournament. Tuesday’s matches look much stronger.
- Casas & Shocker versus Sombra & Naito could be very good.
- AULL should start to air their anniversary show
- I’ve added the LATV show back to the listing. They’ve run four new straight shows in a row, without skipping around, so let’s see if they can make it five.
- One of those AAA TV matches will only be on the UTDN/YouTube version, probably the opener.
- FULL is getting pretty random.
- That 52MX match is the only match Cavernario’s worked since returning, in his hometown. He’s working again Friday in Arena Mexico
- Guess on FULL & AULL assume they just show the episodes that were scheduled last week.
- AAA guess is basically that too; I probably should just delay these until Friday and get it right off the preview.
- When AYM feels like airing Wednesday shows, they’re sneaking it in on Friday nights and Saturdays, and then it might turn up Sunday night on LAS. Nothing’s really for sure what show, though, and the (paid) internet feed has had all sorts of problems the last two weeks.
- C3 broadcasters seemed under the impression they’re airing the En Busca de un Idolo matches. They’re likely wrong – but those shows are going to be much shorter with one less match. Expect a lot of edecan intros and people walking to the ring for the next cuple months.
- Both Terra shows have promising looking mini openers, but the Terra feed has been lousy for the openers.
This is the Negro Casas weekend. CMLL taping schedule works out so his Leyenda de Plata match with Dragon Lee and his Welterweight title match with Voaldor Jr. should both air – though Mexico and US each only get one of those.
- with Terra back on the schedule, I’ve moved around the CMLL shows so they’re in chronological order. Not that anyone can actually see all of them in one location.
- this might be the weekend CMLL changes everything around. Or they might not do it ever.
- first time IWRG has had a weekend show they might air. Or they might just rerun the last one. Feed is back to being horrible.
- really nice of Lucha Underground to name an episode after a guy who’s gone forever and surely won’t be appearing again. That’s Bengala’s debut.
- The Naito match is one which hasn’t been put on njpwworld
- AAA is 2nd week of a two week taping, so that’s pretty set. Debuts for Keria & Kronos!
- Leyenda de Plata said to look really good in the fan cams
- I did a find and replace that took out “COR” for “vs” and that’s produced some strange results. Oh well.
- I really have no idea on AULL so I just left the same prediction as last week.
- next Terra show won’t be until a week from tomorrow
This doesn’t include the Lucha World Cup, which is slated to start at 5pm Central Time on Sunday. The regular PPV is also listed at a 5pm start, so that might be a real start time. (FWIW, the SKY PPV in Mexico is slightly more expensive in HD and slightly cheaper in just SD.)
AAA proper starts on the Pachuca taping, so that’s as much as a guess as ever at a lineup. The Psycho Clown/Zorro/Averno match does sort of have to air this Saturday.
The CMLL shows are assuming there’s no major changes, but it does seem like they’ll be just different changes some week.
AULL and FULL are starting a new tapings. AULL didn’t make it clear which show was going to be taped.
FULL’s Unicable show is much better video quality than the TV Mexiquense show, but also running one week behind for whatever reason.
- I don’t what the situation is with AYM and IWRG. Monday is the next time they’ll have a new episode to air, but they may not be airing new episodes. I guess we have to consider the (flimsy) possibility of AYM switching over to carrying CMLL, which would be a match made in nightmares.
- This is the second week of an AAA taping, so the match predictions are are accurate
- FULL & AULL are also in “leftovers from last week’s taping” and safe bets. I’m guessing AULL doesn’t have permission to air the CMLL/Wagner main event, or they wouldn’t have aired the opner last week.
- Azteca should just air the Reyes del Aire and not edit it, but they’ll edit it.
No word on the Fox show. Probably silly to expect any. The CMLL Fox version of the show was averaging about 45-48 minutes. The Azteca version is never more than 42, and sometimes as little as 38. It’s great we’re still getting the Friday night matches somehow, but they’re going to be even more clipped.
I’m not exactly sure what the deal with IWRG is either. They haven’t actually aired a new episode in weeks, but the old episode is still in circulation. They also did not run a show midweek this week and have not announced a show on Sunday, at least on the internet. Slightly concerned.
FULL promoted that match as airing this week. I maybe able to get the better video quality Ultravision airing of the show this week.
Next Wednesday’s Lucha Underground has Jack Evans’ debut. I think that’s the one match left where I don’t know who wins (though I’ve got a pretty good guess.)
I will effort getting ClaroSports, but no promises.
Also: The FULL/Tineiblas show starts this weekend. It’s even on TV Mexiquense’s schedule for Sunday at noon, like a proper show, and they have a webfeed. It’s only a half hour and I have no idea what’s going to actually air or if you’d like to watch it.
Noches de Coliseo appears to be airing on the Multimedios US on Monday morning sometime after 3AM. Convenient for everyone.
The women’s title match airing on Fox seems like the lock of locks.
The four matches listed for AAA are the ones left over from SLP; it’s possible the minis opener doesn’t air.
Lucha Underground has only two matches listed. There’s reasons. That tag tournament goes for a while.
Escorpion & Valiente didn’t air in Mexico, may get pulled for the women’s match again.
The rest of last week’s IWRG did turn up and will go up next week.