Tonight’s card, the last Arena Mexico show of the 2008 (probably)
CMLL (FRI) 12/12 Arena Mexico
1) Dark Angel, Lady Apache, Lluvia vs Hiroka, Mima Shimoda, Princesa Sujei
2) Dos Caras Jr. vs Marco Corelone, Blue Panther, Sagrado, Toscano, Shocker, Valiente, Máximo, Atlantis, Mr. Niebla, Lizmark Jr., Terrible, Texano Jr., Misterioso II, Rey Bucanero, Ephesto [LdA]
3) Místico vs Último Guerrero
Ovaciones is the best, having quotes from Mistico and UG. Mistico wants that mask match, so he hopes to force UG into it with a win. UG doesn’t seem worried. Depending on how much time they plan on spending on the Leyenda de Azul, an opener may be added, but I don’t see any specific mention of one. This is Lluvia’s Arena Mexico debut and Sagrado’s return from a shoulder injury.
Most note that we’ve got 3 of the 4 past Leyenda de Azul winners involved in tonight’s edition: Panther, Toscano and Bucanero. (Universo is the one missing.) Ovaciones goes with Blue Panther, Altanits, and Valiente as the favorites with Ephesto as a dark horse candidate. Who do you have?
I sure hope this ends up as a cibernetico; doing 15 singles matches before a huge main event singles match doesn’t seem to make much sense. Like I said earlier in the week, this is one where just about anyone could win and the winner will be as interesting as any angles they set up along the way.
Lots of press also about Rey Bucanero’s show tonightNEXT WEEK in the Velvet night club. It’s going to be a combination of wrestling and male dancing, and sounds much like the AAA Solo Por Muertes shows. Fabian el Gitano is in charge of the dancers; good job going with your strengths. Rey says there will be three matches – a title match, a women’s match and a super main event – and hopes to make this into an national (shows in Toluca, Monterrey and GDL mentioned) and even international thing. Based on the talent roster, the matches look like
Bam Bam vs Pequeno Damian 666 [CMLL MINI]
Dragon Rojo Jr., Volador Jr. vs Mictlan, Fabian el Gitano
La Nazi, Princesa Sujei vs India Sioux, Dark Angel
Marco Corleone, Dos Caras Jr., Shocker (w/Monito) vs Ultimo Guerrero, (a replacement for) Olimpico, Rey Bucanero
Which looks like four matches. And yea, the tag match makes no sense. It’s “funny” how this is a Friday night show that’s competing with Arena Mexico show – it’s a different time and marketed at a different audience – and CMLL doesn’t see this as the same sort of competition that caused them to pull out from the Perro del Mal promotion. Almost like CMLL made that reason up!
There are somearticles about the GDL Lucha Libre Festival, kicking off today. Abuelo Carrilo, Pepe Casas, el Faraon, Americo Rocca, Paco Garica and Rito Romero will be honored today, and the AAA show takes place this evening.
(SoloLuchas) Black Spirit says he’s LA Park’s star pupil. That may be true, and he still could be Park’s son. They also talk to Hijo de Faraon about how he’s improved since starting with CMLL.
indy (SAT) 12/06 Plaza La Canela, Xochitepec, Morelos [the gladiatores]
1) Aikido, Eragon, Scanner b Centinela, Kadafi, Marte
2) Afrodita & Zeuxis b Princesa Zareth & Zorra
3) La Parkita & Mascarita Sagrada b Espectrito I & Espectrito II
4) El Hijo del Diablo & Sultan Jr. b Coclores & Coco Verde
5) Dr. Cerebro, Mr. México, Septiembre Negro II vs Freelance, Pendulo, Ultramán Jr.
6) Dr. Wagner Jr., El Dandy, Fuerza Guerrera b Head Hunter I, Hijo del Cien Caras, Veneno
I don’t why it’s surprising, but it didn’t occur to me until now that there was actually someone wrestling as Zorra. They’d be way over at an AAA show.
CMLL (SUN) 12/07 Arena Neza [the gladiatores]
1) Beta & Maullido b Bizarro & Templario
2) Black Lancer & Tarasco b Angel de los Ninos & Mr. Katana
3) Black Thunder, Skayde, Vampiro Metálico b Carta Brava, Soldado del Futuro, Turbo
4) Starman & Tony Rivera DQ Puma King & Tiger Kid
5) Dos Caras Jr., Máscara Púrpura, Toscano b Black Warrior, Felino, Heavy Metal
A little bit under the radar compared to the other shows going on last Sunday. Tercera was said to be match of the night.
Blue Panther is getting his mask back. Only for a day, though. As Panther’s part of participation in the campaign for non-violence against women, he’s wearing the mask because people know him masked so much better than unmasked. (Elsewhere in the article, Panther says he thinks his post mask loss career is going well.)
(Reforma via Wagnermania) Sombra says that if Blue Demon wants his NWA Welterweight Title, he’ll have to beat him in a match. What a crazy idea. Historian Sombra notes that, back in the 40s, the NWA didn’t have many wrestlers in smaller weight classes, so they gave the opportunity to Mexicans to win the titles. If they have those wrestlers now, they need to beat Sombra to earn the belt, not request it be handed over in meaningless way. No such match will ever be booked, because that’s the way CMLL likes it, but Blue Demon so needs to make a grandstand Sombra vs Skyade/Turbo/Trauma II/SOMEONE challenge right now.
Speaking of titles, Dos Caras Jr. is okay with giving Mr. Niebla a CMLL World Heavyweight Championship match, but would like Mr. Niebla to stop being silly/AAA-ish in the ring. Dos heads the fans demanding wrestling when he’s in the ring with rudos like Mr. Niebla, and thinks it’s because the fans didn’t pay their ticket to see Mr. Niebla dancing. I can think of other reasons. Dos expects the title match to go down before 2008, and at a Friday night in Arena Mexico (which is odd, since CMLL said they’re done with those after next week.)
Ovaciones is down at the moment, but here’s a direct link to today’s edition; nothing much interesting today.
CMLL (MON) 12/15 Arena Puebla
1) Karisma & Sauron vs Centella de Oro & Legionario
2) Asturiano, Hijo del Faraon, Pegasso Xtreme vs Policeman, Semental, Toro Bill Jr.
3) Mascarita Dorada, Pequeño Olímpico, Último Dragoncito vs Pequeño Violencia, Pequeño Warrior, Pierrothito
4) Blue Panther, Mictlán, Valiente vs Black Warrior, Dragon Rojo Jr., Sangre Azteca
5) Dos Caras Jr., Marco Corelone, Shocker vs Atlantis, Rey Bucanero, Último Guerrero
CMLL (TUE) 12/16 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Quazar vs Milenio
2) Carlo Roggi vs Ebola
3) Thunder Boy vs Asesino Negro
4) Metatron vs Mr. Trueno
5) El Gallo & Leon Blanco vs Malefico & Satánico
6) La Sombra, Marco Corelone, Toscano vs Heavy Metal, Terrible, Texano Jr.
Back to normal here. Maybe less CMLL guys here, actually. Note Satanico mixing in with the locals.
IWRG AZTECA (SUN) 12/07 Arena Naucalpan [The Gladiatores]
1) Eragon & Goleador b Anticristo Jr. & Nemesis (IWRG)
2) Comando Negro & Trauma II b Freelance & Pendulo
3) Black Terry, Cerebro Negro, Dr. Cerebro b Oficial 911, Oficial AK47, Oficial Fierro [EdM TRIOS]
4) Cien Caras Jr., Hijo de Máscara Año 2000, Hijo del Cien Caras b Arlequin, Pierroth II, Trauma I
5) Scorpio Jr. DQ Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. [Rey del Ring]
6) Fuerza Guerrera, Super Astro, Tinieblas Jr., Zumbido b Head Hunter I, Masada, Mascara Ano 2000, Tetsuda
The reign of the Oficials is over! They held these belts for 17 months with (relatively) frequent defenses. They picked up the IWRG IC Trios belts along the way, and are still champions of those belts (I think.)
In the semimain, Masada was Mascara Ano 2000 Jr.’s cornerman and interfered often. (Intocable was Scorpio’s second, even though he wasn’t working on the show.) Masada fouled Scorpio to set up the pin, but the referee belatedly listened to the crowd and called for the DQ. MA2K Jr. wasn’t happy with Masada and Scorpio wasn’t happy with either of them, and it sounds like this might lead to a three way apuesta match (IWRG’s announced they’ll be doing one of those to wrap the year up, so there you go.)
After that, MA2K and foreigners didn’t get along in the main event, which led to the loss. All the junior Capos ran out for the save after the match.
Rudos lost the fourth match after getting DQed for excessive violence, then got beat in the second.
box. slightly better than last week, but still not clear.
FSE: not on in the US, again. It’s listed as on next week, and we’ll see what happens when it airs, but it lists as airing that week’s episode. Which means the Averno/Mephisto vs Garza/Mistico match will NOT air in the US, as is. If you get the Fox Sports Latin America channel and can help us out with taping this, let me know or comment on the site. Besides the tag title match, I’m guessing the Laguneros vs Panther/Dos Jr./Toscano also airs here.
52MX: of course, this airs in the US, except no one gets it. Sombra/Ephesto and probably Pesta vs tecnicos.
AAA: Back, and back with the full 2:30 show, so maybe editing it won’t be as painful. Not sure if they’ll show the episode they skipped last week, or if they’ll proceed on schedule (with DGM vs MPs/Billy) and HF2/Mesias vs Sect.
CMLL: Probably not much more than Leyenda de Azul and Mistico/UG, and one of those will be clipped.
AAA-MEX: First part of GdT, not sure how it’ll be split.
C3: Mexican welterweight cibernetico, main event, and maybe the women’s tag. This is back on at 7pm on Saturday.
CMLL (MON) 12/08 Arena Puebla [eric0891 @ el martinete]
1) Blue Center, Legionario, SWAT b Aguila Guerrera, Ares, Mr. Rafaga
2) Pequeño Black Warrior, Pequeño Damian 666, Pequeño Violencia b Bam Bam, Nino de Acero, Pequeno Ninja
3) Black Warrior, Dragon Rojo Jr., Sangre Azteca b Máximo, Stuka Jr., Valiente
4) Dos Caras Jr., Marco Corelone, Toscano ?? Atlantis, Mr. Niebla, Último Guerrero
5) Místico b Negro Casas [CMLL WELTER]
Not sure on the semifinal result. Nino de Acero was hurt in his match. Main event was said to be good.
CMLL (TUE) 12/09 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara [MT, MT]
1) Acertijo b Saturno
2) Plata b Fraile de la Muerte
3) Magnifica b Silueta
4) Nube Roja b Exterminador
5) Dark Angel b Hiroka
6) Hijo del Fantasma & Valiente b Misterioso II & Sangre Azteca
7) Terrible & Texano Jr. DQ Blue Panther & Volador Jr.
Hijo del Fantasma appeared to suffered some ankle/lower leg injury in the second fall of his match. Fantasma was checked out by the commission, but continued to the clean win. He was immediately attended to by doctors after the match, and taken to a hospital. (In an ambulance! I think he owes Mistico one for making some noise about getting better medical assistance here.) No word on his condition.
In the main event, Panther replaced Garza. Texano got caught fouling Volador Jr. for the loss.
Card was a little bit shuffled: the Magnum/Inferno match seems to have not taken place. Dark Angel and Hiroka were added for a singles match (they were in town to promote Sunday’s show; Mistico did a phone conference, I think.) The 1st match is actually a couple trainees as a bonus match; wonder if Satanico’s already making changes here.
CMLL (TUE) 12/09 Arena Mexico [ESTO]
1) Tigre Blanco & Tony Rivera b Apocalipsis & Ramstein
2) Amapola & Princesa Sujei b India Sioux & Marcela
3) Dragon Rojo Jr. b La Máscara, Máscara Púrpura, Mascara Dorada, Stuka Jr., Flash, Mictlán, Felino, Black Warrior, Loco Max, Heavy Metal, Virus [Mex WELTER, cibernetico]
4) Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas, Rey Bucanero b Dos Caras Jr., Marco Corelone, Toscano
Negro replaced UG in the main event. Ultimo never misses a show and Negro’s not your normal fill in guy, so something was known in advance. Niebla snuck a foul on Dos and got away with it for the win. Not that I actually believe there’s a direction here, but I’d be so okay with Mr. Niebla, CMLL Heavyweight Champion Of The World, which is a long way off from where we started in 2008.
#1 Contenders match was a cibernetico, with rudo and tecnico sides. Dragon Rojo (in new gear?) beat La Mascara to take it. No order of elimination info yet. I’m fascinated by what kind of match Dragon Rojo Jr. vs Sangre Azteca will be next week. Normally, the champions got to stick as a rudo, but tecnico offense has not been Rojo’s strong suit.
This was Ramstein’s first Arena Mexico match in two months. They’ve got to advertise better when the king of Neza wrestles here.
El Hijo del Santo says he could see himself going back to CMLL, if they paid him the right amount of money, but feels CMLL thinks too much of it’s own name and has stopped bringing in the big names, which is causing the public to stop coming.
Abismo Negro is scheduled to return to AAA on the 12/17 Xalapa TV Taping. Surely by no concidence, the Vipers are on the show as well.
Perhaps eventually related, Mistico is talking about creating his own group to combat the Hijos del Averno. Mistico wins my heart by mocking Hector Garza’s complete fail of a tecnico group and assures he’d be more dedicated to raising the level of any young wrestlers who are allied with him. Like Averno, Mistico says he doesn’t want to be the leader of a group that he’d obviously be the leader; no one likes being management. Mistico figures his ideal team would be Volador, Sombra, Mascara Purpura, Astro Boy, and Valiente with the idea that he could take on any opponents with the first three, and he could get more attention for the later two. If Mistico could actually make this happen as opposed to talk, I’d be so impressed I wouldn’t question his judgement on Purpura. Hector’s welcome to join if he’d like to actually support the guys and innovate. (Is Mistico secretly Alex Koslov?)
Meanwhile, Mistico’s good friend Apolo Dantes says Sunday’s loaded show at Arena Coliseo Guadalajara is The Biggest Show In The 49 Year History Of The Building. I can’t think of a better one, but I hope he’s wrong, because this just a normal Friday Arena Mexico show and there had to be bigger matches. I mean, it’s a treat to get this show, but there had to be some huge mask match in this building. Apolo would like to do these major type shows with discounted tickets once a year, which will surely happen if the GDL lucha libre festival runs once a year with Perro Jr.
(El Manana) Monday’s show in Arena Cuatro Camino de Nuevo Laredo was a benefit show for Black Phoenix, so of course a rudo went after him.
SoloLuchas thinks Mr. Niebla is winning the Leyenda de Azul. Eh, why not. Since y’all were scary accurate voting for Dragon Rojo yesterday (and an explaination of how you figured that out would be intersting), I definitely need to do another poll on that tommorow.
CMLL’s Blog says there are several errors in the 101 Llaves Y Lances book, but if you find three of them and post in their comments, they’ll give you a free ticket. That’s a fun way to proofread.
Ovaciones has notes on El Toreo’s destruction, the CMLL Guadalajara show, IWRG’s award show on 12/19 (with Jr. Capos vs Scorpio/Zumbido for the tag titles) and Rey Bucanero’s CMLL show on 12/19 at the Velvet night club (after the usual Friday night show.)
I’m pretty sure SuperLuchas had this a while ago, but WWE got around to offically announcing their February SD! shows in Tijuana and GDL. No Mexico City date on this tour, which is unusual. Jeff Hart vs Edge for their title should be fine. Triple H/Undertaker vs Big Show/Vladimir Koslov not so much. Tickets for the second show are running betwen 280 and 1800 pesos ($20 to $133US), which seems high.
indy (FRI) 12/19 Auditorio de Tijuana [Jorgito-Casanova @ SML]
1) Horus & Tony Casanova vs Astucia & Sangre Guerrera
2) Extasis, Kid Relampago, Randuz vs Scream, Silver Star, Tucan
3) Black Spider & Celestial vs Mortiz & Star Boy
4) Astro Boy & Cmamaleon de Oro vs Enfermero & Venum Black
5) Héctor Garza & Místico vs Averno & Mephisto
Both Ovaciones, ESTO and Notimex say tonight’s cibernetico in Arena Mexico is actually for the Mexican Welterweight championship, which means Sangre Azteca’s title. Looking at the list of tecnico challengers, any of them could be considered reasonable contenders. Hmm, might as well do a poll.
If I can bias the poll for a sec, I think it’s either Dorada or the ex-champ. But then I wouldn’t be shocked if a rudo won either. It’s a semimain on a Tuesday show, any of these matches aren’t going to mean much (but some might be fun.)
ESPNDeportes has a lucha libre blog. Who knew? (Wagnermania) I don’t know how/why ESPN has a blog in 2008 without an RSS feed, though. That’s kind of absurd.
Dr. Wagner Jr. respects CMLL’s right to fire him, but vetoing him (firing anyone who works with him) is above and beyond and Wagner suggests he may file a lawsuit about it. On the other hand, Wagner suggests a lot of things.
Arena Queretaro @ Multiply looks back at the year in main events: part 1, part 2. Probably some missing results in there.
As requested, SoloLuchas has more photos from the Perros debut show, as does Black Terry Jr.. Ovaciones reports the crowd as 4,500, and it looks better in these shots (where there’s a full bleacher in the background, rather than an empty one.) SoloLuchas has their recap of the show (“a success”) and has an interview with Super Nova, who says he and Super Crazy have talked about forming Los Supers. Also, in Reforma (via Jazzo) LA Park is talking mask match with Dr. Wagner, again.
The next show for this group is said to be 12/17 in Rodeo Santa Fe, Guadalajara. When I kept seeing GDL mentioned as the next show, I presumed that meant Perro’s appearance on the lucha libre expo show, but that’s the 14th. AAA ran Rodeo Santa Fe last October.
On January 21st, Perro Aguayo Jr. will be appearing in the Solo por Mujeres show.
An interview with Rosalio Vera reveals he only knew lucha thru El Santo’s movies until he was assigned to cover it it as a photographer. He’s now been doing it for 25 years.
indy (SUN) 12/07 San Jose del Cabo [tribuna de los cabos]
1) Cabo Power Ranger b Zarpa Negra
2) Moreno Casas b Halcon (Cabo) [FLLP MIDDLE]
Random indy result for the day.
AAA (SUN) 12/14 Arena Coliseo Monterrey
1) Baby Fox vs Sicario
2) Diabolik & Guerreor Blanco vs Ejecutor & Mr. Secuestro
3) Aguila Extrema & Virutal X vs Rio Bravo & Tito Santana II
4) ?, La Momia, TDN vs Decnnis, El Brazo, Escorpion Negro Jr.
5) Killer Clown, Psycho Clown, Zombie Clown vs Cuervo, Escoria, Ozz
CMLL (SUN) 12/07 Arena Mexico [superluchas, Ovaciones, SoloLuchas]
1) Hijo del Faraon & Tony Rivera b Apocalipsis & Holligan
2) Nino de Acero, Pequeno Ninja, Pequeño Olímpico b Pequeño Damian 666, Pequeño Halloween, Pequeño Warrior
3) Felino, Heavy Metal, Sangre Azteca b Mascara Dorada, Máximo, Valiente
4) Black Warrior, Misterioso II, Ultimo Guerrero b Blue Panther, Dos Caras Jr., Toscano
5) La Sombra b Ephesto [NWA WELTER]
6) Averno & Mephisto DQ Héctor Garza & Místico [CMLL TAG]
In the main, Garza got pinned by a foul and Averno faked Mistico ripping his mask off to draw the DQ. Titles change here on DQ, though they could have the commission intercede.
Sombra won the first fall, Ephesto took the second, and Sombra won the third. CMLL’s news headline lists him as a new champion, but has it correct in the body of the article. Maybe beating Ohara doesn’t really count.
Toscano was hurt in his match.
AAA (SUN) 12/07 Arena Coliseo Monterrey [RFC]
1) Invasor b Vendeta
2) Diabolik & Epidemus b Babe Fox & Rey Imagen
3) Aguila Extrema, Relampago Azul, Virtual X b Ejecutor, Mr. Secuestro, Sicario
4) Picudo b Monje Negro Jr. [bull terrier]
5) Killer Clown, Psycho Clown, Zombie Clown b Kenzo Suzuki, La Momia, TDN
Box Y Lucha 2900 hypes the Guadalajara card this Sunday (maybe because this week’s stuff was after publishing date.)
Box Y Lucha has a great story of Povlo de Estrellas career. It’s just going from being beat at home to working as a luchador for no money place after place. The current gimmick is his idea; Antonio Pena wanted him to stick with Coca Rosa until Polvo convinced him otherwise.
The article about the recent CMLL departures (which turns into talk about how great CMLL is doing) talks about a tour of Mexico in 2009. This fits with a comment in the most recent SuperLuchas, which mentions CMLL might run a tour of Arena Mexico like shows around the country next year, similar to what AAA does with TV tapings.
El Nazi passed away from a server heart attack despite no past heart issues. He was very disconnected from the wrestling business, to the point where no one knew he was close to death until it was too late.
PERRO (SUN) 12/07 Sala de Armas de Ciudad Deportiva [ESTO, SoloLuchas]
1) Dr. Markus & Gran Markus Jr. b Bugambilia & Metal Boy
2) Esther Moreno & Martha Villalobos b Ayako Hamada & Rossy Moreno
3) Black Spirit, Súper Nova, Turbo b Black Thunder, Cerebro Negro, X-Fly
4) Intocable, Rayman, Super Crazy b Damián 666, Head Hunter II, Mr. Águila
5) Cibernetico, Dr. Wagner Jr., el Hijo del Perro Aguayo b Head Hunter I, LA Park, Olimpico
related Box Y Lucha article: Super Nova talks about where he’s been and joining this group
Before the show, everyone came to the ring to thank the fans for supporting them and promising to bring more interaction between the people and the wrestlers. There were some microphone problems here, and thru the show, and Perro vowed to run the sound himself next time if that’s what it took.
Everyone seems to have agreed on the 75% figure. If I understand right, they were in the fencing hall (Sala de Armas) sits 3000 in the grandstand. Not sure how much that leaves for the floor.
The reports from those who there seemed to enjoy the show – the Notimex reports are really excited about it. (Ovaciones doesn’t even appear to cover it.) It’s clear people want this group to work, to create a new independent organization and for it to be wrestler run and wrestler owned. The organization part just seems missing.
(if they get around to updating all the results, I’ll update this later)
Update: Full results below.
AAA TV (SAT) 12/06 Plaza de Toros La Concordia, Orizaba, Veracruz [luchalibreaaa: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, full]
1) Cinthia Moreno & Oriental b Fabi Apache & Gran Apache [AAA MIXED TAG]
2) Joe Lider & Nicho el Millionario DCO Jack Evans & Teddy Hart [AAA TAG]
3) Alex Koslov, Rocky Romero, X-Pac b Cuervo, Escoria, Ozz
4) El Padrino, Kenzo Suzuki, Rellik b Alan Stone, La Parka Jr., Octagon
5) Latin Lover b Konnan
6) Mesias b Zorro [AAA HEAVY, ref Charly Manson]
7) El Brazo L Pirata Morgan, Súper Fly, El Elegido, Electro Shock, Super Porky [cage, hair]
2008 AAA TV Chart
Projected Air Date (#866, #867)
Mexico: 12/14, 12/21
US: 01/03, 01/10
Order of escape in the cage match was
Super Fly (!)
That left Brazo, Elegido and Guapito. Guapito turned on Brazo and Elegido helped him escape. That may be funny for a match, but nothing good can come of it.
Before the title match, Chessman tried to recruit Charly again and got turned down. Legion ran in to help Zorro, La Parka and Vampiro (both prior rivals of Mesias who have absolutely no reason to personally like him) ran them off and Mesias won. All the tecnicos hugged after, and Mesias apologized for all the mean things he’d done while in Mexico. Excuse me while I go puke.
Before the show started, Vampiro un-fired the Stones and Pepe Casas, who were fired on the previous (or the one before that?) taping. This doesn’t seem to have meant much for the Stones, but Pepe Casas ran in on the Latin Lover/Konnan match. Hijo de Tirantes was about to give the match to Konnan again, so Latin KOed him and Konnan, then Vampiro sent Pepe Casas out to count the pin.
El Padrino is the new name of Italian Killer, a Mesias sized guy who was on the spot shows last year, broke his leg badly, was out for a long time, and then started turning up again.
DGM did win over the Dark Family, but got completely destroyed after the match by the Legion. X-Pac was busted open, Rocky was tied in the ropes, and Alex was put thru a table.
The tag team title match was a double count out, a lame finish for a major show to start with, but one that doesn’t make sense when all rules are typically ignored in these tag team title matches. AAA says this feud may go on, which sounds not promising.
Mixed tag wasn’t on any announced card. Oriental got Fabi with a hard powerbomb, causing her to need medical help. After the match was over, Billy “revived Fabi” (CPR?), Fabi slapped Billy, Billy beat up Fabi (maybe now you won’t cheer for him) and Gran Apache beat up Billy.