CMLL (SUN) 03/09 Arena Coliseo [TAKER @ el Martiente]
1) Rayo Tapatío I & Rayo Tapatío II DQ Pólvora & Vaquero
2) Fire, Pequeño Damian 666, Pequeño Halloween b Bracito de Oro, Pequeño Olímpico, Tzuki
3) Alex Koslov, La Sombra, Máximo b Damián 666, Ephesto, Texano Jr.
4) Amapola b Dark Angel [CMLL WOMEN]
5) Atlantis, Sangre Azteca, Último Guerrero b LA Park, Negro Casas, Volador Jr.
Ultimo fouled Volador and pinned him for the win. Ultimo and Volador argued after the match, and will be on opposite sides next week.
Amapola took the second and third falls. I think that’s the beginning of a story and not the end.
Rayos won the first fall, and one got their mask yanked in the second.
IWRG (SUN) 03/02 Arena Naucalpan [superluchas #254]
1) Ambar & Bacteria b Judas el Traidor & Semental
2) Halcon Salvaje & Star Boy b Trauma I & Trauma II
3) Oficial 911, Oficial AK47, Oficial Fierro b Chicoe Che, Freelance, Soberano
4) Cyborg, El Hijo del Diablo, Xibalba b Bogeman, Mr. America, Negro Navarro
5) Black Terry, Cien Caras Jr., El Hijo de Pierroth b El Hijo del Solitario, Tarzan Boy, Ultramán Jr.
Tarzan is a tecnico here, having been turned on previously. Multifacetico missed the show, out from injuries suffered in his title match with Black Terry. Mr. America is not Hulk Hogan, I think.
Tarzan’s interviewed in the latest superluchas. He’s still under CMLL suspension, and may be for three more months, but he talked to them and they gave him the okay to work here until he’s back. He’s enjoying the chance to work on the tecnico side for the first time in a long, and to work at all. Toscano confirms he changed to that name in CMLL because of licensing issues – they couldn’t market Tarzan Boy action figures because someone else had the rights to the names. Toscano’s looked far more sculpted these days and he credits it to things he learned at a bodybuilding exhibition. Toscano specifically denies being on steroids – he feels like he’d gain too much weight, and it’s hurt him in the ring.
There’s also a good Gray Shadow in the magazine. He spells it with an ‘a’ there.
IWRG (THU) 03/06 Arena Naucalpan [superluchas #254]
1) Bacteria b Rey Estruendo
2) Trauma I & Trauma II b Avisman & Chico Che
3) Black Terry, Mr. Matanza, Veneno b Fantasma de la Ópera, Freelance, Multifacético
4) el Hijo Del Anibal b Máscara Año 2000, Pantera, Ultramán Jr., Toscano, Negro Navarro, Septiembre Negro II, El Hijo del Solitario [cage, Leyende de Seda]
It’s a good thing they Hijo de Anibal won, or the big picture of Anibal they had him pray in front of after the match would’ve been kinda out of place. (Maybe it’s there always. Perhaps.) Anyway, Universo 2000 ran in after the match to attack Anibal, and Toscano ran him off. Universo’s going to actually wrestle a match next week.
CMLL: Averno vs Hector. Clips of Avenro hitting his finisher (but not getting the pin), and of Averno’s whole (well, 90%) exposed face when Garza rips the mask. Not sure I would’ve gone with that, but okay. Perro runs in and then back sinto the crowd,. Garza gests the twisting moonesualt for the win.
AAA: Octagon, Laredo Kid, Gronda vs Mr. Niebla, Histeria, Psicosis. Beside the opener, this was the match to cut from the actual show if they want 1:45, because it’s kinda irrelevant. So it get plenty of time here.Three people (if you count Gronda) are standing outside the ring to catch Laredo Kid’s springboard twisting moonsault, and Laredo Kid doesn’t get caught. Professional! Gronda actually comes closest. Niebla missed on his handspring, but his leadership causes Psicosis to hit Octagon with a chair. Niebla does get the the Nieblina for the win.
CMLL (THU) 03/13 Arena Neza
1) Sombra de Plata, Starman, Súper Nova vs Calígula, Méssala, Pólvora
2) Fly, Máximo, Sagrado vs Dr. X, Guerrero Infernal, Shigeo Okumura
3) Alex Koslov, Blue Panther, Volador Jr. vs Damián 666, Mr. Águila, Texano Jr.
IWRG (THU) 03/13 Arena Naucalpan
1) Halcon 2000 vs Taz
2) Ambar & Avisman vs Judas el Traidor & Nemesis IWRG
3) Fantasma de la Ópera, Freelance, Miss Gaviota vs Oficial 911, Oficial AK47, Oficial Fierro
4) Multifacético, Pantera, Solar I vs Black Fish, Black Terry, Veneno
5) Dos Caras Sr., Dr. Wagner Jr., Toscano vs Hijo del Cien Caras, Mascara Ano 2000 Jr., Universo 2000
CMLL (SUN) 03/16 Arena Coliseo
1) Kid Tiger & Molotov vs Artillero & Súper Comando
2) Mascarita Dorada, Pequeño Olímpico, Último Dragoncito vs Mr. Aguilita, Pequeño Damian 666, Pequeño Halloween
3) Máscara Púrpura, Máximo, Mictlán vs Euforia, Nosferatu, Virus
4) Sagrado, Último Dragón, Valiente vs Lizmark Jr., Olímpico, Sangre Azteca
5) Dos Caras Jr., Dr. Wagner Jr., Volador Jr. vs Atlantis, Rey Bucanero, Último Guerrero
IWRG (SUN) 03/16 Arena Naucalpan
1) Ambar & Bacteria vs Rey Estruendo & Tazz
2) Chico Che & Star Boy vs Judas el Traidor & Rockero del Diablo
3) Fantasma de la Ópera, Filoso, Freelance vs Oficial 911, Oficial AK47, Oficial Fierro
4) El Fantasma, Miss Gaviota, Toscano vs Capitán Muerte, Mascara Ano 2000 Jr., Ventarron
AULL (SUN) 03/16 Arena Lopez Mateos
1) Super Panda & Tortuguillo Ninja vs Misterio & Sol de Oriente
2) Cerebro Maligno, Epitafio, Herejia vs Blasfemia, Chavo Extreme, Judas
3) Chucho el Roto, Terry 2000, Yakuza vs Sadico, Sepulturero I, Ultimo Gladiador
4) Alex Koslov, Grey Shadow, Leono vs Misterioso II, Nitro, Rocky Santana
5) Héctor Garza, La Sombra, Místico vs Averno, Damián 666, Mr. Águila