Haven’t seen a new episode yet. Maybe tommorrow.
BAJA STAR (FRI) 11/28 Auditorio de Tijuana [d3v1lb0y @ box y lucha]
1) Arelquin b Sparks
2) Astucia & Fuerza Chicana b Horus & Randuz
3) Halcon Tapatia & Silver Star b Black Spider & Extasis
4) Astro Boy (Tijuana), El Hijo del Enfermo, Mortiz b Camaleon de Oro, Celestial (Tijuana), El Hijo del Sidodelico
5) Dr. Wagner Jr. & Último Guerrero b Villano IV & Villano V
Wagner and UG got along long enough to win clean via powerbomb. UG had an incident with a fan, which ended when UG jumped the barricade and the fan ran for his life. That’s the best kind of incident. There’s pictures and video at the link.
AAA (SUN) 11/30 Arena Coliseo Monterrey [RFC]
1) Arquero b Rey Cobra
2) Jorobado I & Jorobado II b Aguila Extrema & Baby Fox
3) Estrellita & TDN b Diabolik & Tiffany
4) Killer Clown, Psycho Clown, Zombie Clown b Extreme Tiger, La Momia, Pimpinela Escarlata
5) Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero b Jack Evans & Teddy Hart
To answer the question posed a few days ago – if Alex is a tecnico, I’d put him before Latin Lover. But when we’re considering people who actually get to wrestle on TV… Next week’s main event is Kenzo and two locals vs the Psycho Circus, as if they’re scaling back here already.
SoloLuchas says Pierroth is out of the hospital and back home.
3 articles and no more than 3 people actually care about this feud. Loco Max is not winning again. (I’d be amused to be wrong.) Main is Mistico/Garza/Fantasma vs Averno/Mephisto/Texano, which works as setup to Sunday’s show. Gotta be an accident, they never build cross show like that.
AAA posted articles about
– Mesias’s title shot
– Porky vs Brazo;
– six way cage match – how is Porky going to get out of that cage? He needed a ladder and two people helping him last time, and Super Fly will be dead by then. Show starts at 9, so that match won’t finish until Sunday.
– last two tapings announced – in Xalapa and Chilpancingo. The way they’re announced, I think the Xalapa one is first.
– Angel signed some autographs.
In related AAA stuff, Abismo Negro does yet another “I’m returning, really soon” interview, this with SoloLuchas. Just as suggested in the comments yesterday, he positions himself as a defender of AAA, going back to run Konnan out of the company.
There’s also an interview with Astro Boy, who hopes he moves up the cards at some point. Given we were all wondering if Mascara Dorada was going to be Astro Boy or Metalik, it must’ve been disappointing for it not to be him, because that’s another (generally younger, less time with the main company) high flyer leaping past him.
Also, there’s an interview with Lizmark Sr., who sad his son has turned out bad. Bad in the “lost his mask and turned rudo” sense, but he’s happy someone will be around to keep up the Lizmark name at least. Lizmark Sr. says Pequeno Lizmark, who was in one of the Mexican Lightweight Ciberneicos back in September, has retired (though I kinda wonder if he’s referring to a previous person using that gimmick and is unaware of the new one, because it seems like the new one just debuted.)
SuperString @ SML posted interviews with Rey Bucanero (who’s planning to run a show in the Solo Por Muerte style, and he hopes to go to Japan in 2009) and Gran Apache (who hopes to last long to wrestle with his grandchildren.)
Black Terry Jr. has photos of Super Crazy (and others) in Coliseo Coalaco.
Agencia Orbita has a story about a Latin America Championship Tournament, to run from 12/04 to 12/21 on Thursdays and Sundays in Peru. Wrestlers from Boliva, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico and Peru (got to be the hometown favorites) are said to compete. SuperLuchas has a list of participants. I can’t find any results for Ultimo Chingon under that name.
WagnerMania posted video of this week’s CMLL main event.
LuchaWorld has KrisZ’s news update. WrestlingObserver CMLL FSE and AAA recaps.
SuperLuchas looks back at Kamala vs Mil Mascaras in a cage. You could not pay me to see that match.
This is a 3PM show.
CMLL (SUN) 12/07 Arena Mexico
1) Hijo del Faraon & Tony Rivera vs Apocalipsis & Holligan
2) Pequeño Damian 666, Pequeño Halloween, Pequeño Warrior vs Nino de Acero, Pequeno Ninja, Pequeño Olímpico
3) Mascara Dorada, Máximo, Valiente vs Felino, Heavy Metal, Sangre Azteca
4) La Sombra vs Ephesto [NWA WELTER]
5) Blue Panther, Dos Caras Jr., Toscano vs Black Warrior, Misterioso II, Ultimo Guerrero
6) Héctor Garza & Místico vs Averno & Mephisto [CMLL TAG]
This is really the year end show, just five days early so they can run it again Perro’s debut show. I can’t imagine they’ll do anything noteworthy on the Friday after doing this (and the Mictlan/Loco Max show on Tuesday.) Much like the Perro show, I can’t imagine them actually making money on it but the idea is to be the story of the day. There’s no bigger non-mask match they can do than that main event – everyone knows the Hounds could actually win the tag team titles, not the same for the singles matches.
The Jauria de Terror have been so dominate in the Sunday lead up matches here (last week’s finish was not a DQ, but a win a for the rudos, so that means they’re coming in with three straight weeks of wins) that I don’t see a title change in either spot here. Tecnico wins to send everyone home happy, probably.
Do not ask me to explain why UG and Panther are now on opposite sides. They’ve done such a poor job of telling whatever story they’re trying to tell there – really, everything involving Ultimo Guerrero partners and feuds have been so inconsistently and random, I hope it’s obvious enough to all to learn something from it. Pick a direction and stick with it in 2009, please.
I’m guessing Ephesto is not under 172 pounds, but we actually don’t have a weight for him on the wiki. The odds are low on that.
Dos being here means he’s not on the Perros show. I’d presume CMLL specifically pulled him for this, and that he picked CMLL means to me that he’s going to be working CMLL still in January. I’ve been wrong on that before. Tony Rivera working the opener clinches whatever was briefly on with him and IWRG is now back off.
They even brought in segunda/tercera guys to work the opener. Poor Artillero & Super Comando.
Would it have really upset anyone if Stuka & Flash just said “Okay, we’ll give you the title match in TWO weeks, since there’s no Arena Coliseo match show next week.” I mean, there’s no need to do two more weeks of build but that’s where we’re headed.
AAA TV (SUN) 11/30 Plaza de Toros Villahermosa, Tabasco [luchalibreaaa]
1) Lucero 1, Lucero Jr., Pasion Kristal, Torbellino b Angel Infernal, Lucero Mortal, Pirata del Caribe, Sinestro Negro
2) Mini Abismo Negro & Mini Kenzo Suzuki b Mascarita Divina & Mascarita Sagrada 2007
3) Cuervo, Escoria, Ozz b Aerostar, Angel, Laredo Kid
4) El Elegido b Pirata Morgan [chain]
5) Brazo de Plata DQ El Brazo
6) Chessman & Mesias b Kenzo Suzuki & Zorro
7) Electroshock, Konnan, Zorro b La Parka Jr., Latin Lover, Super Fly
2008 AAA TV Chart
Projected Air Date (#865)
This show was all about the pushing the top matches for GdT. Which is good, since this was the show were they announced them, and the next show is GdT.
Early in the show, Konnan announced Zorro vs Mesias for the vacant AAA World Mega title, with Mesias forced to join the Legion if he loses. (Becuase you want someone part of a group who will hate being there and screw you over whenever he gets a chance.) Mesias singlehandly won his tag team match later on, despite Chessman turning on him again. (Ex Prez) Joaquin Roldan showed up after to suck up to Mesias, promise him the full backing of AAA, and make Charly Manson the special ref for the title match. Konnan came out, wondered how Roldan could be making these stips if he’s not in power anymore. (No Vampiro on this show – this stip would make sense if he was giving it.) Konnan banned Roldan from showing up, but didn’t undo the guest referee stip or anything
The middle matches and the main event were about building up the six way cage match. Like the title match, it hadn’t been announced on TV yet and was treated like a surprise despite being announced on the website. After Elegido beat Pirata Morgan in the bull terrier match (despite Tirantes Sr. frequently helping Pirata), those two continued to fight their way thru the Brazo/Brazo match. This brought out Electroshock and (of course) Konnan, who beat up the tecnicos and announced the Super Fly/Electrshock/Porky/Brazo/Morgan/Elegido cage mask/hair match. Electro killed Super Fly in the main event, of course.
Super Porky was dressed in his Brazo de Plata gear, including mask.
Tirantes Sr was busy on the night, helping the Dark Family beat the Air Force as well. (Those guys who were just mentioned as hurt wrestled anyway.) After the main event, the Dark Family ran to the ring with Yo Soy AAA shirts, only to rip them off to reveal Foreign Legion shirts. Lots more losing to Mesias to come for those guys.
Kenzo Suzuki interfered in the minis match to help his guy. Wooo.
Guerra de Titantes is next Saturday.
CMLL (SUN) 11/30 Arena Coliseo
1) Astro Boy & Romano b Carrona & Semental
2) Fabián el Gitano, Hijo del Faraon, Tony Rivera DQ Loco Max, Nitro, Skandalo
3) Flash, Máscara Púrpura, Stuka Jr. vs Euforia, Nosferatu, Shigeo Okumura
4) Terrible, Texano Jr., Villano V b Hijo del Fantasma, Toscano, Valiente
5) Averno, Ephesto, Mephisto b Héctor Garza, La Sombra, Místico
Averno beat Mistico! Let’s have a parade! Not here, it’s snowing. In Ovaciones yesterday, they were making a deal of all three tecnicos have titles (Garza and Mistico are the tag champs, Mistico has the billion other titles, Sombra is the NWA Welter champ), but it didn’t seem to be a big deal to me because no one cares about the belts. Now, we’re all supposed to care about the belts: Averno & Mephisto finally get another shot at the tag team titles, and Sombra accepted Ephesto’s challenge for the NWA belt. Recap says they COULD happen next Sunday, which would require some shuffling. I’m sure it depends on the advance for the Perros show.
Whenever they do the NWA title match, it’d be the first CMLL “NWA” title defense in Mexico City since the NWA started promoting here. Considering how often those belts are defended, that doesn’t mean all that much.
Valiente replaced Dos. I’ve given up trying to figure out what anything means with him.
Before the semimain, El Nazi (Ignacio Gomez Ruiz, not La Nazi) was remembred with a moment of applause. I had no idea he passed away.
Greatest part ever: tercera match description begins with “for the upteenth time, Euforia and Nosferatu defeated the lawful Arena Coliseo champions Stuka and Flash.” Alexis is as out of patience of this feud as I am. Naturally, this means the tecnicos demanded a mask vs mask match and refused to put the belts on the line. What jerks.
Just after I wrote him off, Tony Rivera returns to fill on for Leono. Not sure how the rudos earned their foul.
CMLL (SUN) 11/30 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara [MT]
1) Quazar & Samurai b Azazel & Relampago Azul
2) Thunder Boy & Virgo b Milenio & Neno
3) Mr. Trueno & Rey Trueno b Magnum & Nube Roja
4) Pequeno Ninja & Último Dragoncito b Mini Halloween & Pequeño Damian 666
5) Black Warrior, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas b Blue Panther, Gallo, Shocker
A tremendous day of accidents. Gallo needed a stretcher after a dive on Black Warrior, Niebla missed on catching Shocker after a dive (when Niebla got hit with a beer), and a fan apparently forget to put their brake on after parking, causing the car to roll thru a busy street, over a median, and into a telephone booth without hitting any other car. That collision was still loud enough to hear inside the arena.
AAA results are up, but I’m going to wait for the offical ones. The recap on el martinete is intersting (building 40% full; Dark Family joining the Legion as the big angle, no Vamp or DGM) but there are some finishes I’m not sure of.
SuperLuchas #168 has Super Crazy. Mr. Reyes has photos of him wrestling at Arena Azteca Budokan over the weekend, as scheduled. It looks like he’s working as an indepdent for the moment, as long as his name/WWE fame holds value.
CMLL (MON) 12/01 Arena Puebla
1) Akira & King Jaguar vs Fuerza Chicana & Zigma
2) Black Tiger (Puebla), Lestat, Tigre Rojo vs Ares, Espiritu Maligno, Siki Ozama
3) Dark Angel, India Sioux, Lluiva vs Hiroka, Princesa Sujei, Yeska
4) La Sombra, Mascara Dorada, Toscano vs Averno, Mephisto, Terrible
5) Místico, Shocker, Volador Jr. vs Atlantis, Negro Casas, Último Guerrero
CMLL just posted the full lineup today.
DTU (SAT) 12/13 Defile Extremo, Tulancingo, Hidalgo
1) BLack Master vs Flamita, Dinastia
2) Konamy vs Gato Eveready
3) Crazy Boy vs Money Pack, Dance Boy, Drastik Boy, Demente Xtreme, Hormiga, King Cobra, Black Fire, Muerte Bucanera, Demoledor, Aguila Misteirosa
4) Paranokio vs Toxico AAA
5) Aeroboy vs Furor, Talaxys
6) Ragde vs Freelance [DTU]
7) Ultimo Gladiador vs Pesadilla, Super Mega
8) Violento Jack vs Extreme Tiger
This is the one year anniversary show. For DTU (and like) shows, just assume everything is on hardcore rules so I don’t have to keep typing it. Gato Eveready can’t even get out of the segundas on DTU!
indy (SUN) 11/23 Centro Deportivo Cordobes, Cordoba, Veracruz [SuperLuchas #292]
1) Maldito & Sombra Negra b Crazy Star & Spider Boy
2) Infierno Negro & Super Orion Jr. b Cometa Azul & Duende Acosta Jr.
3) Ringo Acosta, Rockero Tri, Tigre Blanco b Demonio Rojo, Marinero Acosta Jr., Super Orion
4) Angel del Futuro b Frankenstein 2000 [mask]
Frankenstein 2000 is Raul Gutierrez, 55 years old, 32 years of experience and best known as Barba Negra.
Todo x El Todo (SAT) 11/29 Circo Price, Madrid, Spain [pressing catch via SuperLuchas]
1) Corazón de Barrio b Magno
2) Mascarita Sagrada & Octagoncito b Lobito Feroz & Pierrothito
3) Casandro b Incógnito
4) El Hijo Del Santo & Solar I b Blue Demon Jr. & El Hijo del Solitario
This mini Pierroth with this group has to be a different one, or he’s banned for sure.
SuperLuchas 292 includes an interview with Mil Mascaras, Black Shadow Jr. the promoter of NWE for Mexico (not Juvi.) He says they plan on running two shows in February, and says the wrestlers involved will include Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam, Booker T, Super Nova, Ultimo Dragon, Pac and other usual NWE wrestlers. I’m highly skeptical of those first three names, it may be news to them that they’re working these shows.
Accion had highlights of CMLL’s main event (focus on Shocker and Mistico beating their rivals) and Latin/Zorro from AAA. WWE’s clips were of the women’s match, again.
SuperLuchas says Rey Misterio still has not signed his WWE deal. His old one runs out early next year.
The Gladiatores has an interview with Marco Antonio Moreno of IWRG.
LuchaWorld has KrisZ’s news update.
AULL (WED) 12/03 Arena Lopez Mateos
1) Lady Apache & Vicki Carnaza vs Martha Villalobos & Rossy Moreno
2) Danny Boy, La Flecha (Skayde), Lasser vs Bronco (UWA), Rocky Santana, Romano Garcia
3) Villano IV & Villano V vs Scorpio Jr. & Shu el Guerrero and Super Astro & Ultraman and Kahoz & Rambo [Copa UWA Toreo]
4) Dr. Wagner Jr. & Mil Mascaras vs Canek & Dos Caras Sr.
This is the El Toreo farewell show. I’m assuming that’s Skayde there, and not the more recent Flecha.
CMLL (SUN) 12/07 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Imposter & Plata vs Ebola & Fraile de la Muerte
2) Virgo vs Samurai, Thunder Boy, Quazar, Neon, Milenio, Azazel, Relampago Azul [mask]
3) Hijo del Fantasma & La Máscara vs Terrible & Texano Jr.
4) Marco Corelone & Shocker vs Lizmark Jr. & Mr. Niebla
IWRG (SUN) 12/07 Arena Naucalpan
1) Eragon & Goleador vs Anticristo Jr. & Nemsis (IWRG)
2) Marco Rivera & Tony Rivera vs Trauma I & Trauma II
3) Oficial 911, Oficial AK47, Oficial Fierro vs Black Terry, Cerebro Negro, Dr. Cerebro [EdM Trios]
4) Cien Caras Jr., Hijo del Cien Caras, Máscara Año 2000 vs Arlequin, el Hijo del Pierroth, Pierroth II
5) Scorpio Jr. vs Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. [Rey del Ring]
6) Fuerza Guerrera, Super Astro, Tinieblas Jr., Zumbido vs Head Hunter I, Masada, Tetsuya, Veneno
Tony hasn’t been back in Arena Coliseo since he lost his hair last month to Loco Max (and Arena Mexico since August.) I still maintain that finish was no surprise given how Tony had been using, but the fact that it was no surprise means it’s also no surprise he’s out of there.
This show, IWRG’s 46th anniversary celebration of wrestling in Mexico State (Arena Naucalpan and the predecessors), also goes up against the Perros show and the Sunday Arena Mexico show.
FSE is airing:
– Euforia, Nosferatu, Satánico b Flash, Leono, Stuka Jr.
– La Sombra, Mascara Dorada, Místico DQ Averno, Ephesto, Mephisto
CMLL (SUN) 11/23 Arena Neza [the gladiatores]
1) Aullido & Beta b Elektro Boy & Magic Man
2) Hermano Muerte II & Hermano Muerte III b Hombre Bala Jr. & Okawa
3) La Nazi & Medussa b Goddess & India Sioux
4) Cocolores, Rayo Tapatío I, Starman DQ Chacmol, Corsario, Ramstein
5) Arkangel de la Muerte, Black Warrior, Sangre Azteca b La Sombra, Mascara Dorada, Stuka Jr.
Ramstein fouled Starman for that DQ. Arkangel beat Sombra in the final fall, which I can’t imagine ever happening on TV.
CMLL (FRI) 11/28 Arena Mexico [SuperLuchas, ESTO, Ovaciones]
1) Metálico & Tigre Blanco b Carrona & Pólvora
2) Amapola, Hiroka, Princesa Sujei b Dark Angel, Princesa Blanca, Sahori
3) Felino, Heavy Metal, Sangre Azteca b Máximo, Mictlán, Volador Jr.
4) Héctor Garza, La Máscara, Mascara Dorada DQ Ephesto, Terrible, Texano Jr.
5) Místico, Shocker, Toscano b Atlantis, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas
Shocker pinned Niebla in the main for the clean win. Pesta Negra screwed with Shocker’s father before the match. Terrible fouled Garza in the semimain. Dark Angel had Princesa Sujei beat in the women’s match, but Hiroka (first match in a month) snuck in and over turned the pin for the rudas.
CMLL’s news page teases both Terrible/Garza and Shocker/Pesta as fueds. Maybe something will happen on 12/12, maybe they just needed something to talk about today.
According to the Record, via SuperLuchas, Dos Caras Jr. is off the Perro debut card (at the request of CMLL) and Rob Van Dam *MAY* be on it.
No one’s noticed, since he’s working everywhere else, but according to this article, the DF Box Y Lucha commission suspended Dr. Wagner one month, for throwing that chair earlier this month. The article does note that they’ll let him work the Perro’s debut show.
SuperLuchas looks back at Chris Jericho’s debut in CMLL.
AAA looks back Los Gringos Locos.
Lucha Libre Madrid/London:
– Santo talks to the Sun; it’s correct but unusual when they refer to AAA as the biggest promotion in Mexico
– Santo talks to AS.com and explains that he would beat Rey Misterio Jr. in a fight. Good to know.
CMLL (TUE) 12/02 Arena Mexico
1) Ángel Azteca Jr., Angel de Oro, Metálico vs Artillero, Pólvora, Súper Comando
2) Dark Angel, Lady Apache, Sahori vs Amapola, Hiroka, Princesa Sujei
3) Mascara Dorada, Máscara Púrpura, Valiente vs Dragon Rojo Jr., Ephesto, Sangre Azteca
4) Mictlán vs Loco Max [hair]
5) Héctor Garza, Hijo del Fantasma, Místico vs Averno, Mephisto, Texano Jr.
Loco beat Tony Rivera, but I don’t think he’s going to build up a win streak here.
CMLL (FRI) 12/05 Arena Mexico
1) Calígula & Méssala vs Molotov & Sensei
2) Bam Bam, Pequeño Olímpico, Último Dragoncito vs Mr. Aguilita, Pequeño Violencia, Pequeño Warrior
3) Hijo del Fantasma, La Máscara, Valiente vs Dragon Rojo Jr., Misterioso II, Virus
4) Máximo, Shocker, Toscano vs Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas, Sangre Azteca
5) Héctor Garza, Marco Corelone, Místico vs Atlantis, Rey Bucanero, Último Guerrero
Perhaps they’re actually going somewhere with Shocker vs Pesta, but obviously Garza/Terrible was a one week thing.
CMLL (SUN) 12/07 Arena Mexico
1) Ángel Azteca Jr. & Angel de Oro vs Artillero & Súper Comando
2) Pequeño Damian 666, Pequeño Halloween, Pequeño Warrior vs Nino de Acero, Pequeno Ninja, Pequeño Olímpico
3) Mascara Dorada, Máximo, Valiente vs Felino, Heavy Metal, Sangre Azteca
4) Dos Caras Jr., La Sombra, Toscano vs Ephesto, Misterioso II, Último Guerrero
5) Blue Panther, Héctor Garza, Místico vs Averno, Black Warrior, Mephisto
Arena Coliseo Tag match to be added. Which means we’ll have another Arena Coliseo Tag Team Title match in Arena Mexico. I understand there’s history under that name, but they should’ve just called it (or got) the DF Tag Titles.
As SoloLuchas points out, this runs against the Perro debut show, at discounted prices.
CMLL (SAT) 12/13 Arena Juba de Reynosa [la tarde]
1) Asterisco, Magnifico, Rey Patriota vs Hlacon de Oro Jr., Imagen I, Imagen II
2) Asterisco & Principe Diamante vs La Bestia Negra & Turok
3) Shocker & Toscano vs Terrible & Texano Jr.
4) Marco Corelone & Místico vs Rey Bucanero & Último Guerrero
If you have the Latino Alternativo Television Network, you can watch CMLL’s half hour news/recap show. It’s currently airing a half dozen times a week, including 2 AM eastern tonight (and also as I’m typing this.) The new episode seems to be the Wednesday airing.
LATV is actually an over the air channel, so you don’t need cable to get it, but you do need something that picks up digital channels (and cable is helpful there.)
LATV seems to be airing some other 52 MX/MVS television, but not the Guerreros del Ring show. Couldn’t hurt to ask politely on that. The downside is it appears to be on a little bit of a delay; they’re airing matches and talking with angles from the week of 11/09 (and only highlights from the top 3.) Anything’s better than nothing, and it’s nice to get the show where they actually try to get over the angles.
If you don’t get this channel, I will be uploading these.
(SoloLuchas) The mystery guy in the Perros debut show will be Olimpico. He’s left CMLL and will join this group. Seems like a risky move, but I guess it’s better than being passed up by younger rudos.
CMLL (FRI) 11/28 Arena Mexico
1) Metálico & Tigre Blanco vs Carrona & Pólvora
2) Dark Angel, Princesa Blanca, Sahori vs Amapola, Hiroka, Princesa Sujei
3) Máximo, Mictlán, Volador Jr. vs Felino, Heavy Metal, Sangre Azteca
4) Ephesto, Terrible, Texano Jr. vs Héctor Garza, La Máscara, Mascara Dorada
5) Místico, Shocker, Toscano vs Atlantis, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas
Storyline for the show is Shocker’s return and Toscano’s return to the tecnico side. Shocker’s interviewed in Ovaciones, though he doesn’t say much. If CMLL is going to end the year with a big show two weeks from now, they have to make it clear tonight. Perhaps they are setting up a trios title match, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they just ran two normal shows and that was it.
Coliseo Coacalco has a website at http://www.coliseocoacalco.com.mx/.
Ohtani’s Jacket writes about Panther vs Averno
CMLL (TUE) 12/02 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Plata vs Valentin Mayo
2) Carlo Roggi vs Ebola
3) Palacio Negro vs Güero Loco
4) Bam Bam & Último Dragoncito vs Mr. Aguilita & Pequeño Damian 666
5) Casanova vs Super Maquina [mask, hair]
6) Black Warrior, Euforia, Mr. Niebla vs Máximo, Toscano, Volador Jr.
An odd selection of guys for the main event, but usually Euforia and Maximo would be tagging with locals in the semimian. No idea about a winner there.
indy (SUN) 11/30 Arena Tiger Padilla [box y lucha]
1) Colombiano & Cyber Gata vs Blue Ice & Goliath
2) Diablo I & Diablo II vs Erick el Rojo & Hechicero
3) Sic Boy & SKam 13 vs Darlion & Nightmear
4) Volador I vs Volador Jr., Misterioso II, Misterioso Sr. [mask, hair]
Main event has resurfaced, for a different building.
DRAGON GYM (SUN) 12/14 Arena Coliseo [Mr. Burbu @ el Martiente]
1) Negro Navarro vs Terry 2000
2) Marcela & Pequeno Ninja vs Mima Shimoda & Pequeño Halloween
3) Satoshi Kajiwara vs Súper Camaleón, Ministro, Adam Bridle, Trauma I, Trauma II, Disturbio, Miedo [Copa Dragon]
4) Brazo de Platino, La Máscara, Valiente vs Atlantis, Loco Max, Shigeo Okumura
5) Último Dragón vs Ohara [NWA IJH]
Yea, sure, why not. Noon show, with the CMLL guys assuredly working a double header in this building since one-third of the roster will be in Guadalajara on this day. Should I know Adam Bridle? Dragon just won this title in Dradition over Super Delfin, and I’m going to guess Ohara takes it from him to continue his spot as young rudo ace in this non-group. Judging from the poster, the mixed rudo pair was supposed to be Hiroka and Pequeno Damian, but Hiroka’s in GDL.