CMLL (SUN) 07/15 Arena Coliseo [Alvin @ el Martinete]
1) Celestial & PequeÃ±o OlÃmpico b Fire & Sombrita
2) Amapola, Medussa, Rosa Negra b India Sioux, Luna Magica, Marcela
3) Euforia, Nosferatu, Virus b MictlÃ¡n, Stuka Jr., Tony Rivera
4) Ephesto, Loco Max, Shigeo Okumura b Felino, Mascara Purpura, MÃ¡ximo
5) MÃstico, Negro Casas, Volador Jr. b Averno, Mephisto, Ãšltimo Guerrero
Mistico + Averno =
Loco Max filled in for Toscano, who was said (by his wife, one of the valets) to be sick.
Amapola beat Marcela with the ropes. That sounds like the start to a B show title defense feud.
DeporTV America aired about 4 minutes of highlights from Tuesday’s Arena Coliseo DF show. They spent about a minute on the top 4 matches. This didn’t seem like a pilot for a TV show – they appeared to have two cameras, but no hard camera. The segment was hyped thru the air, but it was the last thing aired on the show (and went over the hour.) I think this is a weekly thing.
Accion again was cut to a half hour due to Copa America coverage in Mexico.
Update: Yea, so I forgot about everything I read before noon today and have to edit in here. Fine job by me.
FCW (SAT) 07/14 LA Sports Arena [Steve Sims, Brandon Chow @ FCW]
1) Luke Hawk b Lil Cholo
2) Angel (LA), AWC, Black Metal b Scott Snott, Shane Ballard, Shannon Ballard
3) Vampiro DQ Aaron Aguilera
4) Enigma de Oro & Kayam b Phoenix Star & Zokre and Young Buck I & Young Buck II and Pogo & Supreme [FCW TAG]
5) Dos Caras, Mil Mascaras, Perro Aguayo, Psicodelico Jr. b Cien Caras, Hijo de Cien Caras, Mascara Ano 2000, Universo 2000
6) Cassandro L Santo, Rey Misterio Sr., Hijo de Rey Misterio, LA Park, Nicho, Pentagon Black, Gran Hamada [hair, cage, mask]
Santo left last, so he gets credit. They ran angles during the show to set up these matches (according to Steve’s recap, which I assumed he sent to the Observer site till I actually checked that recap – too bad)
FCW (SUN) 09/02 LA Sports Arena
1) Hijo del Rey Misterio & Rey Misterio Sr. vs Cyanide & Piloto Suicida
2) Perro Aguayo Sr. vs Rayo de Jalisco Jr., Mascara Ano 2000 [hair, mask]
3) Hijo del Santo vs Pentagon Black [mask]
So, they’re doing a Santo mask match and a Perro Aguayo hair match on the same show. No word if they’ll be burning $20s in the parking lot after the show. (I love you, FCW, but you are crazy.)
Former LLF/Monterrey wrestler Nikki Roxx debuted with TNA tonight. Mesias was hinted at, but of course did not appear.
Apology: Rosalio Vera is a guy. Ernesto Ocampo (still) does not have an apostrophe. I apologize for the screwups.