MEDINA (SAT) 10/11 La Plaza de Toros Vicente Segura [LuchandoLibre]
1) Black Thunder, Mohicano I, Mohicano II vs Black Spirit, Metal Boy, Turbo
2) Esther Moreno & Xochitl Hamada vs Flor Metalica & Rossy Moreno
3) Enfermero Jr. & Gran Markus Jr. vs Hijo de Huracan Ramirez & Huracan Ramirez Jr.
4) Antifaz del Norte, Intocable, Rayman vs Head Hunter I, Mascara Ano 2000 Jr., Pentagon Black
5) Mil Mascaras vs LA Park, Rayo de Jalisco Jr., El Hijo del Solitario, Espanto Jr., Pierroth II, Mr. Texas, Angel Blanco Jr. [cage]
Pierroth II hasn’t been wrestling under that name since May and probably doesn’t have authorization to be using it at this point, so he’s the most likely candidate. Mr. Texas doesn’t seem impossible either, but you’d figure he’d lose it in Monterrey.
IWRG SCORPIO (FRI) 10/17 Arena Naucalpan [IWRG]
1) Halcon 2000 vs Avisman
2) Eragon & Miss Gavitoa vs Carta Bravo & King Drako
3) Freelance, Pegasso Xtreme, Rey Cometa vs Oficial 911, Oficial AK47, Oficial Fierro
4) Latino, Multifacético, Super Astro vs Black Terry, Dr. Cerebro, Shu el Guerrero
5) Fuerza Guerrera, LA Park, Máscara Año 2000 vs El Hijo Del Santo, Rayo de Jalisco Jr., Zumbido
This is a Scorpio tribute show, and there will be on more on 10/25 in Xochimilco. They’re moving the show from Thursday to Friday for this show. This will air on TVC Deportes.
This whole El Dandy meeting at the DF Box Y Lucha commission article is fascinating. For one, Fantasma shows up for work as President in overalls? Anyway, for piledriving Blue Demon and not caring, El Dandy is suspended for one month starting yesterday, which would mean he’s back on November 7th. Meanwhile, Blue Demon says the NWA has authorized a NWA Heavyweight match between him and Adam Pearce on November 25, but he’s not yet sure if he’ll be medically cleared. He’s still having issues from the piledriver, so it’ll be up to the doctors. Note that el Dandy will be cleared to wrestle by that date. Dandy continues to believe the presidency of NWA Mexico is on the line in every match Blue Demon wrestles.
Arturo Rivera talks about Antonio Pena.
Someone finally got the most important viewpoint of the Grey Shadow jump: Sangre Azteca explains Grey Shadow was just scared of losing his mask to Sangre. Sangre explains this is not the first time that’s happened to him; Rayman apparently left the company the night he was supposed to fight him for the Occidente Light Heavyweight title (Sangre assures us he had a great match with Terrible instead), and it gives him joy any time one of his rivals is so scared of him that he runs. Sangre says he’ll turn his attention back to La Mascara’s mask.
Lots of photos of Goddess as Aurora in Monterrey, now that they can be officially connected.
Classes at Fabian el Gitano’s gym include tai bo and belly dancing. Of course they do!
WrestlingObserver has their FSE recap