IWRG (THU) 12/20 Arena Naucalpan [ovaciones]
1) Tortuguillo Ninja I & Tortuguillo Ninja II b Nemesis IWRG & Rockero del Diablo
2) Oficial 911, Oficial Fierro, Puma King b Gemelo Fantastico I, Gemelo Fantastico II, Kid Tiger
3) La Parkita, Mini Kato, Voladorcito b Bracito de Plata, Espectrito I, Pentagoncito
4) Freelance, Multifacetico, Ultreman Jr., Veneno DQ Black Terry, Kai, Masada, Yamato
5) Bogeman, El Hijo Del Santo, Pantera b Cerebro Negro, Hijo del Cien Caras, Villano III
Villano III replaced Enfemero Jr. CMLL has previously told it’s wrestlers they can’t be on any cards Santo is on, so this could be the end of Villano 3 (and maybe all the Villanos) in CMLL. I don’t think that’ll happen, because it’s Villano III and not Loco Max, but it’s wroth watching. Villanos aren’t scheduled for next week anyway.
CMLL (TUE) 12/25 Arena Neza [Heri99 @ box y lucha]
1) Chac-Mol, Rayo Tapatío I, Rayo Tapatío II vs Dr. Muerte, Mohicano I, Mohicano II
2) Negro Casas & Starman vs Máscara Año 2000 & Sangre Azteca
3) Olímpico vs Virus, Dr. X, Ramstein, Tony Rivera, Super Nova, Astro Boy, La Máscara [cage, hair, mask]
This is a special Christmas show. Since Tony lost his hair not too long ago, I’d guess on him getting him getting the win back on Virus. It doesn’t seem like a certainty; Ramstein’s been such a focal point here, I wouldn’t be shocked if he lost his mask. La Mascara also could get replaced, since he’s working the main event in Mexico the same night.
CMLL (SUN) 12/30 Arena Mexico
1) Astro Boy & Kid Tiger vs Súper Comando & Zayco
2) Bam Bam, Pequeño Olímpico, Último Dragoncito vs Fire, Pequeño Damian 666, Pequeño Halloween
3) Fabián el Gitano, Metálico, Tony Rivera vs Ohara, Shigeo Okumura, Virus
4) Heavy Metal, Leono, Sagrado vs Máscara Año 2000, Pierroth, Sangre Azteca
5) Dr. Wagner Jr., Negro Casas, Volador Jr. vs Averno, Olímpico, Último Guerrero
No results from Sunday yet. Main even could be fun if Wagner’s working and not posing. Averno & Volador may be feuding, based on their matchups, but then they work against each other a lot regardless. Not too enthused about the FSE taping for this week.
(Marco Rivera @ Box Y Lucha) NOAH’s Marafuji and Morishima are expected to work AAA show(s?) sometime in January and/or February.
Arturo Rivera‘s column talks about missing the AAA diner (sounds like Televisa made him to go Arena Mexico instead.)
DeporTV highlights are what you saw on CadenaTres (if you saw it), but shorter. It looks likes the Azteca crew has been kicked out of ringside and is instead shooting from the area where they’ve been sticking photographers at the big shows.
CMLL: main event form Arena Mexico. Good to see Aguila has his crazy rooster hair back. Lots of tecnico highlights. Perro actually hit LA Park with the easily and canvas when he went for a tope (which looked great, but makes you wonder why Park didn’t see it coming.) Park got stretchered out, so you’d think the rudos could just win. Nope, they get DQded and pull apart Shocker’s pants.
AAA: three way title match from Guerra de Titanes! Did this all air in one show after all, or is the cage match next week? Cibernetico is one guy who benefits from being cut down to highlights. He gets the clean pin on Zorro after a chokeslam, gets the Stunner on Mesais, Sect walk down, Hijo de Tirantes is distracted by them, and Mesais hits a low blow and his finisher on Cibernetico. Hijo de Tirantes is not at all distracted on the fire table spot, which make me wonder why a) the Sect just didn’t run in before and b) why they needed a distraction to get in a foul. LOGIC HOLE = AAA
TODOS PORL EL TODOS (!!): It’s listed as the final between Santo, Demon and Pentagon, but we do get the Demon dive to Super Muneco that “knocks him out.” His head does hit the guardrail, but I’m skeptical he got knocked out here. Muneco gets a neckbrace, and the commission explains the changed rules. Demon reveres a suplex into a small package for a pin on Pentagon, Santo gets a plancha to the floor on Pentagon, then brings it back in the ring for a top rope tope and the camel clutch. That’s it. Pentagon Black pulls of his own mask for the finish.