AAA TV (MON) 04/18/2016Domo de la Feria, León, Guanajuato [AAA]
1) Dinastía, Lanzeloth, Ludxor, Venum DQ Mamba, Mini Abismo Negro, Soul Rocker, Súper Fly Apache kept up his random harassment of Venum – a chair shot and a mask removal – leading to a DQ.
2) Faby Apache & Mary Apache b La Hiedra & Lady Shani Mary beat Hiedra.
3) Argenis & Australian Suicide b Angélico & Jack Evans and Daga & Joe Lider and Hijo de Pirata Morgan & Taurus [AAA TAG, #1 Contenders] Suicide beat Daga to get the title shot in on 04/29 in Leon; they still have issues. Los Fronterizos attacked after the match, tying Lider to the ropes, destroying Daga and saying they were not Perros but really French Poodles.
4) Dark Cuervo, Dark Scoria, Zorro b Aerostar, Drago, Octagón Jr. Drago was taken out almost immediately via Xinetez inflicted hand injury, which left the match 3 on 2. Zorro beat Aerostar with a package piledriver.
5) Damián 666, Nicho el Millionario, Pagano b Monsther Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown
6) El Mesías & Brian Cage b Dr. Wagner Jr. & La Parka Mesias & Cage are Team Trump and talked at the start of the show. Texano interrupted their Trump video to say he’d defend Mexicans. Dr. Wagner & Parka shook hands on a momentary alliance before the match. Mesias replaced in the match Texano and Cage & Mesias used fouls to win. They destroyed Wagner & Parka after the match until Texano (in a neck brace) made the save. Cage & Mesias ended up beating up Texano again.
Air Date: 04/30 & 05/07
If Mesias & Cage are Team Trump, they might also be Team USA for the Lucha World Cup. Texano already seems like he’s going to be on the Mexico side, so that’d play into it as well. I have the mindset that Verano de Escandalo is the next show, but probably should switch to thinking about everything building to the Lucha World Cup right now.
Maybe that’s the reasoning behind Suicide and Argenis getting the win? Suicide being drafted onto another Team Rest of the World seems plausible, but this still feels random. Could they just be saving Jack & Angelico’s challenge for a later show? (Can AAA even change these titles without being worried about Averno & Chessman’s status? Is that even a factor?)
The new Los Fronterizos is being booked very strong to start, which makes a lot of sense. I’m still not convinced it’s a faction I want to see. It still bugs me a bit that Pagano and Aereo were on the Juarez show in a TV match, Aereo looked great, Pagano struggled, Pagano got signed and Aereo is still off in the frontier. This seems like a big lesson to offer something no one else is offering – there’s a lot more fewer people like Pagano than there is like Aereo – but it’s a bit of a depressing lesson. It’s been explained in the past that the reason AAA has extreme luchadors and extreme matches is a way to separate themselves from WWE & CMLL, but it’s not cleat that difference means much outside of a small but passionate and loyal group of fans. The underlining idea of the Pentagon Perros proving themselves as rightful holders of that name makes for a decent story, but recent events haven’t made me convinced they’ll be telling that story either.
I hope we get an Apache interview on an upcoming Noti AAA, because I have no idea why he’s stuck on Venum. He does seem to pick random opening match luchadors to annoy every few years.
CMLL (MON) 04/18/2016Arena Puebla [thecubsfan]
1) El Malayo, Fuerza Chicana, King Jaguar b Astro, Centella Roja, París 13:20. Rudos took 1/3.
2) Arkalis, Star Jr., Starman b Policeman, Rey Apocalipsis, Toro Bill Jr. 12:07. Tecnicos took 2/3.
3) Sagrado, Skándalo, Virus b Fuego, Stigma, Tritón 15:42. Rudos took 2/3.
4) Atlantis, Gran Guerrero, Último Guerrero b La Máscara, Rush, Terrible [Relevos Increíbles] 10:41. Team Guerreros took 2/3, the last when Ultimo Guerrero used the ropes to beat Rush. Rush demanded a singles match on UG, UG agreed.
5) Cibernético, Mr. Niebla, Rey Escorpión b Ángel de Oro, Máscara Dorada, Volador Jr. 11:49. Rudos took 2/3.
The semimain was fun, but the show was something you could easily miss.
Dragon Lee, Stuka and Mascara Dorada are scheduled to face the Hijos del Infierno in tonight’s CMLL Arena Mexico show. CMLL’s not provided an update on Dragon Lee’s status – and never explained why he was missing shows in the first place, that was Dragon Lee himself who mentioned his injury – but it seems a good sign for his health they haven’t pulled yet. Esfinge and Sagrado meet in a lightning match following a DQ from last week. Like last night, it’s a mostly missable card, though the main event tecnicos were fun last week. It’ll start at 7:30pm.
Hijo de Mascara 2000 posted on Facebook that the only true Dinamita children are himself, Sanson, Cuartero, Forastero, Cien Caras Jr., Universo 2000 Jr. and specifically not Mascara 2000 Jr. and Yuca. Yuca seemed to be billed as a trainee of Mascara 2000, but people are more confused by Mascara 2000 Jr. since Mascara 2000 Sr. did interviews claiming they were father and son around the time of his TripleMania mask match. It’s almost as if some luchadors have a habit of lying about their sons. (Hijo himself teamed with Mascara 2000 Jr. when they were both billing themselves as real sons, and Sanson & Cuartero have said Cien Caras Jr. isn’t really Cien’s son, so this is all confusing.)
The Rey Mysterio Chile show (billed as promoted by Hugo Savinovich) announced they’d return (without Rey) on August 7th. Jeff Hardy, Drago & Cage were billed. Hardy is the news, since his criminal history has made traveling to other countries impossible. Maybe Chile has different rules.
IWRG (WED) 04/20/2016Arena Naucalpan
1) Black Dragón vs Guerrero 2000
2) Dragón Fly, Kanon, Salchichita vs Freyser, Galaxy, Matrix Jr.
3) Freelance vs Imposible
4) Cerebro Negro vs Hijo del Pantera, Hijo del Alebrije, Suicida, Zatura, El Hijo del Diablo, Emperador Azteca, Leo [IWRG IC WELTER, torneo] vacant championship?
5) Canis Lupus vs Trauma I
The tournament is weird. It’s listed as for the title, not for #1 contender. The IWRG column in Box Y Lucha says the same. The current champion is Canis Lupus. He’s right there in the main event. Maybe the idea is he’s no longer a welterweight, but no one mentions why the title is vacant. There’s at least a chance they’ve gotten their welterweight and middleweight (held by Heddi Karoui, who’s rarely here) championships confused.
Freelance & Suicida are back for this first time this year. Freelance/Impossible seems like the prelude to a title match. Salchichita is making his regular debut after appearing on the opposition team in some recent Higher Power ciberneticos.
CMLL (MON) 04/25/2016Arena Puebla
1) Asturiano & Meyer vs Apocalipsis & Inquisidor
2) Flyer, Oro Jr., Pegasso vs Fuerza Chicana, King Jaguar, Policeman
3) Cavernario, Felino, Negro Casas vs Rey Bucanero, Terrible, Vangellys
4) Rush vs Último Guerrero
5) Atlantis, Carístico, Mistico vs Cibernético, La Máscara, Mephisto
Rush versus Ultimo Guerrero might be pretty fun. It’s two rudo/rudo matches on the show with the tercera, slightly odd. There’s a chance they might come back with a big match on 05/02, and there’s plenty of possibilities in the main event (or even a Bucanero title defense out of the tercera.) I like Asturiano, but Apocalipsis & Inquisidor is a team to turn in 25 minutes in late to miss.
I put up the CMLL iPPV because it’s aired on TV. I’ve also put up how it aired on TV. I have no idea why you’d download the Azteca version.
I didn’t get all of Claro – just the first two matches, and I grabbed the main event from their website.
IWRG’s Wednesday show (airing Saturday) ended early without showing the main event. The Sunday show (airing Monday night) died twice – the internet feed went out during the second cage match, and the actual TV feed of the network went out during the show. I’ll add any missing matches next week if they turn up.
IWRG (SUN) 04/17/2016Arena Naucalpan [+LuchaTV, Estrellas del Ring] Guerra del Golfo, 2016
1) Galaxy & Picudo Jr. b Black Dragón & Dragón Fly
2) El Divo & Freyser b the Tiger (Tamaulipas) & Violencia Jr. Straight falls. Debut for Tiger.
3) Diva Salvaje, Miss Gaviota, Pasion Kristal b Factor, Rayan, Spector [super libre] Straight falls. Rematch challenge follows.
4) Astro L Halloween, Mr. Águila, Veneno, Golden Magic, Bestia 666, El Hijo del Diablo, Oficial AK47, Rafy, Apolo Estrada [cage, losers advance] Halloween replaced Super Nova. Astro lost to Rafy.
5) Dr. Cerebro L Oficial Fierro, Máscara Sagrada, Danny Casas, Hijo De Dos Caras, Canis Lupus, Mike, Leo, Damián 666, Eterno [cage, losers advance] Black Terry replaced Canis Lupus (injury). Bestia helped Damian escape.
6) Dr. Cerebro b Astro [mask, hair, cage] Astro is Emanuel Marin Jacome, 27 years old, 6 years a luchador, from Toluca.
Astro losing is a significant surprise; he’s been around enough where he’s established himself as an indie guy, but perhaps he decided he needed a new identity after giving up Astro Rey Jr. (which Mephisto claimed he owned.) Someone truly surprising losing these is a nice change of pace; I’d bet most people thought Dr. Cerebro was once again losing his hair when the main started.
AAA visits León, Guanajuato tonight for a TV taping, one which will start airing on April 30th. The main event has Dr. Wagner & La Parka versus Brian Cage & Texano Jr. It’s weird to see Texano Jr. on a lineup after he was destroyed on TV two days ago (and won’t be missing any shows.) Cage did a lot of the destroying, and is somehow supposed to be Texano’s partner. Dr. Wagner & La Parka are mismatched pairs on the other side. AAA seems high on La Parka of late; he really should be in a title mix if he’s getting pins on the champion and the Rey de Reyes final is booked around keeping him strong. The result match would be worse but it doesn’t seem like a concern.
The second biggest match on the show is a four way tag title match with the winning team getting the title shot on the next taping. This past week’s TV had Averno talking about this match, except he pretty much only talked about Angelico & Jack winning the match. It’d be a surprise for a surprise’s sake if any other team won.
The other matches on the show are a Psycho Circus vs La Familia semifinal, the Xinetez facing Aerostar, Drago and Octagon, the Apache sisters against the rudas who never win, and a fun looking atomicos opener. It’s possible AAA might make some future matches out of those – and the semimain is already set to be a rematch on the next taping – but the most useful information would be the dates/locations for the Lucha World Cup and Verano de Escandalo. Show will start sometime after 9pm (a few minutes after Puebla.) There’s no official live stream.
CMLL has it’s usual Puebla show tonight. Cibernetico makes his return to Arena Puebla, teaming with Mr. Niebla and Rey Escorpion against Angel de Oro, Mascara Dorada and Volador in the last match. The real main event is a rematch from last week, a Relevos Increibles with Rush, Mascara & Terrible against Atlantis, Ultimo Guerrero and Gran Guerrero, which seems to be setting up a Ultimo Guerrero/Rush main event. 05/01 (the end of the Kid’s Day weekend) is the logical date for the next big show here, but that match doesn’t sound suitable for children. The full card is here; the show starts at 9pm.
CMLL (SAT) 04/16/2016Arena Coliseo [CMLL]
1) Apocalipsis b Leono
2) Magnus b Artillero
3) Sangre Azteca b Starman
4) Pegasso b Disturbio
5) Okumura & Olímpico b Fuego & Stigma
6) Atlantis, Máscara Dorada, Titán b Raziel, Terrible, Virus Tecnicos took 1/3. Raziel replaced Misterioso. Money thrown in.
7) Euforia b Máximo Sexy Maximo took 1/3. Maximo kissed Euforia and Euforia fouled him and got away with it.
Euforia won it! because no title was on the line. Still, he’s good for a singles win every 18 months.
CMLL (SUN) 04/17/2016Arena México [CMLL]
1) Akuma & Espíritu Negro b Metatrón & Templario Templario’s debut in a loss.
2) Cancerbero, Nitro, Okumura b Hombre Bala Jr., Magia Blanca, Súper Halcón Jr. Cancerbero and Nitro replaced Fujin & Raijin on Saturday.
3) Blue Panther Jr., The Panther, Tritón b Luciferno, Tiger, Virus Virus replaced Felino (moved up) on Saturday
4) Rey Cometa, Stuka Jr., Titán DQ Cavernario, Felino, Pierroth Felino replaced Niebla Roja on Saturday. Cavernario fouled Cometa again.
5) Atlantis, Máscara Dorada, Volador Jr. b Ephesto, Mephisto, Mr. Niebla Atlantis replaced Dragon Lee on Saturday
CMLL (SAT) 04/23/2016Arena Coliseo
1) Bengala vs Apocalipsis
2) Sensei vs Camorra
3) Magnus vs Artillero
4) Stigma vs Espanto Jr.
5) Fuego vs Disturbio
6) Blue Panther & Titán vs Misterioso Jr. & Pierroth
7) Ángel de Oro, Atlantis, La Máscara vs Euforia, Gran Guerrero, Vangellys
Maximo/Euforia over, but Euforia still on Saturday shows.
CMLL (SUN) 04/24/2016Arena México
1) Fantasy & Último Dragóncito vs Demus 3:16 & Pequeño Violencia
2) Oro Jr., Soberano Jr., Starman vs Cancerbero, Canelo Casas, Raziel
3) Estrellita, Marcela, Princesa Sugehit vs Amapola, Tiffany, Zeuxis
4) Dragón Lee, Rey Cometa, Titán vs Cavernario, Ephesto, Felino
5) Atlantis, Marco Corleone, Mistico vs Rey Bucanero, Rey Escorpión, Terrible
No new names this week. Dragon Lee is listed, though that’s probably subject to change on Monday. Cavernario/Cometa continues, with the singles match probably happening the following week.
CMLL (SUN) 04/24/2016Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) El Tapatío vs Quca
2) Fugaz & Linterna vs Destello & Mr. Apolo
3) Cosmos & Metatrón vs Relámpago & Thunder Boy
4) Frezzer, Nautilius, Reyko vs El Chakal, Gran Kenut, Mr. Trueno
5) León Blanco, Neutrón, Omar Brunetti vs Furia Roja, Joker, Sádico
Joker and Omar may be feuding in the main event, since they’re the repeat from tonight’s show.
CMLL (FRI) 04/15/2016Arena México [@black_bile, @DrLuchaJr, +LuchaTV, CMLL, ESTO, KronosSport, R de Rudo, Yahoo! Deportes]
1) Cholo & Espanto Jr. b Bengala & Sensei
2) Demus 3:16, Pequeño Nitro, Pierrothito b Astral, Eléctrico, Stukita
3) Fuego, Rey Cometa, Tritón DQ Cavernario, Hechicero, Vangellys Stright falls. Cavernario fouled Rey Cometa Good match.
4) Dragón Rojo Jr., Euforia, Marco Corleone, Rush b Mephisto & Mistico and Ángel de Oro & Pólvora and Mr. Niebla & Volador Jr. and Blue Panther & Ephesto and Bobby Z & Máscara Dorada and Felino & Súper Crazy [natl pi, seeding battle royal]
5) Bobby Z & Máscara Dorada b Felino & Súper Crazy [natl pi, 8f] 4:55. Felino & Crazy couldn’t get along
6) Mr. Niebla & Volador Jr. b Blue Panther & Ephesto [natl pi, 8f] 8:17.
7) Mephisto & Mistico b Ángel de Oro & Pólvora [natl pi, 8f]
8) Marco Corleone & Rush b Dragón Rojo Jr. & Euforia [natl pi, 8f] 4:11. Marco & Rush did not work together, but still won.
9) Mr. Niebla & Volador Jr. b Bobby Z & Máscara Dorada [natl pi, quarterfinal] 3:43/.
10) Mephisto & Mistico b Marco Corleone & Rush [natl pi, quarterfinal] 4:19. Marco & Rush fought, leading to their loss.
11) Mephisto & Mistico b Mr. Niebla & Volador Jr. [natl pi, semifinal] 6:14. Niebla and Mistico were screwing up at the end, leading to boos. Mephisto & Mistico advance to the 04/29 final.
12) Atlantis, Carístico, Máximo Sexy b Rey Bucanero, Rey Escorpión, Terrible 12:33. Tecnicos took 2/3. Caristico & Atlantis will face on Wednesday in Liga Elite, had no problems here.
Mephisto & Mistico winning this block makes them the favorite to win the whole thing over whoever comes out of the other block. Mistico’s probably not going to a final to lose; they’d take him out earlier, like they did with Gran Alternativa.
Here’s my sad recording story: my recording captured the first two matches before calling it a night. The main event is on Claro’s site and not hard to get. That tournament matches will air on Azteca – maybe a little edited, but it doesn’t sound like they’d be wrecking a Picasso. The only match which it doesn’t seem like I’ll be able to get is the tercera, the only match I wanted to see from the show. Oh well. The DQ seems to be a rare case of playing up a feud on a different day of the week show: Cometa & Cavernario will be having a title match soon, maybe during Kid’s Day weekend.
Super Crazy and Tiger definitely appear to believe someone’s holding an apuesta match between them sometime soon. They might be right, but I’m not sure if that’d be Elite or CMLL.
There’s a bunch of substitutions on the lineups today – everyone CMLL DF card got changed. It looks like Dragon Lee is being pulled from the weekend lineups. The poster for Coliseo has him off the show (though the text and preview does not.) Everything agrees he’s off Sunday’s card, also for Atlantis. Dragon Lee is still listed on Tuesday’s main event.
Sunday’s card also has Felino moving up a match for Niebla Roja, Virus taking Felino’s spot in the tercera, and Cancerbero & Nitro in for Fujin and Raijin. Niebla Roja hasn’t been in CMLL in a month.
Tuesday’s card has Gran Guerrero in for Terrible in the semimain, and Metatron replacing Sensei in the opener.
CMLL also posted a statement saying the shooting near Arena Mexico didn’t happen on Arena Mexico’s property and that everyone coming into their building is checked closely for weapons. (That is true.) CMLL’s greatly relying on tourists and casual fans attending shows, and the idea that the Arena Mexico area might be dangerous is potentially very harmful to their business.
AAA’s TV is already up. It’s the first half of the recent taping from Mexico City, with the odd numbered matches – the atomicos opener, the trios with Marvin versus Bengala, and the Mesias/Texano/Cage trio (with Octagon Jr. on the other side.)
Goya Kong says she’s staying in AAA, but she’s not wrestling due to her pregnancy. She claims all the talk about her leaving AAA were social media rumors; those rumors seemed to come from her and Carta Brava’s social media.
ELITE (WED) 04/20/2016Arena México
1) Pegasso & Rey Cometa vs Imposible & Karonte Jr.
2) Dinamic Black, Emperador Azteca, Hijo de LA Park vs El Cuatrero, Eterno, Fresero Jr.
3) Jinzo, Rocky Lobo, Súper Crazy vs Felino, Puma, Tiger
4) Máscara Dorada vs Negro Casas [Liga Elite]
5) La Máscara, Rush, Toscano vs Cibernético, Mephisto, Sharlie Rockstar
6) Atlantis vs Carístico [Liga Elite]
Atlantis versus Caristico is the first match of previous winners. That match winner will be leading the tournament so far.
Rush is a constant on these cards. Cibernetico’s likely facing him or Mascara next week.
Negro Casas makes his debut in the tournament against Mascara Dorada, which has been pretty good in the past.
Tercera is Hidalgo versus Felinos. Hijo de LA Park makes his expected debut in the segunda.
CMLL (FRI) 04/22/2016Arena México
1) Angelito & Stukita vs Pequeño Nitro & Pequeño Olímpico
2) Esfinge, Pegasso, Tritón vs El Cuatrero, Skándalo, Virus
3) Ángel de Oro, Rey Cometa, Stuka Jr. vs Euforia, Olímpico, Ripper
4) Carístico & Cibernético vs Atlantis & Gran Guerrero and Máximo Sexy & Terrible and Rey Escorpión & Último Guerrero and Kráneo & Súper Porky and Dragón Lee & La Máscara and Titán & Vangellys and The Panther & Tiger [natl pi, seeding battle royal]
5) ? & ?? vs ??? & ???? [natl pi, 8f]
6) ? & ?? vs ??? & ???? [natl pi, 8f]
7) ? & ?? vs ??? & ???? [natl pi, 8f]
8) ? & ?? vs ??? & ???? [natl pi, 8f]
9) ? & ?? vs ??? & ???? [natl pi, quarterfinal]
10) ? & ?? vs ??? & ???? [natl pi, quarterfinal]
11) ? & ?? vs ??? & ???? [natl pi, semifinal]
12) Máscara Dorada, Mistico, Volador Jr. vs Cavernario, Felino, Mr. Niebla
CMLL’s avoided Caristico/Mistico on opposite sides, which seems to leave Atlantis & Gran Guerrero as the most likely team to advance. Rey Escorpion & Ultimo Guerrero, a team of two rudos who shouldn’t be teaming in this touranment, might have a chance too.
Angelito & Stukita on a Friday night should be fun.
DTU (SUN) 05/15/2016 San Agustin Mimbres, Otzolotepec, Estado de México
1) Licántropo & Niño De Cobre vs Chalapa & Fandango
2) Jimmy & Kevin vs Lokillo & Tony Iron
3) Erwin & Irwin vs Masizito & Porrito
4) Black Fire vs Dragón Rojo Jr., Johnny Idol
5) Pesadilla & Rocky Lobo vs Drastik Boy & Jinzo
6) El Chato & El Nene vs Ángel o Demonio & Drako
7) Crazy Boy & Sharlie Rockstar vs Ovett & Psicosis II and Cíclope & Miedo Extremo
Billed as Black Fire’s first match back in Mexico, facing Dragon Rojo and Johnny Idol (who’s been in from New Zealand for a while now.)
Tonight’s the first block of the annual Torneo Increible de Parejas. Past winners
2010: Atlantis & Mascara Dorada
2011: Atlantis & Mascara Dorada
2012: Atlantis & Mr. Niebla
2013: La Sombra & Volador Jr.
2014: Atlantis & Euforia
2015: Maximo & El Terrible
So, either Atlantis wins, or they’re specifically setting up a match. Sombra & Volador at the Anniversary show, Maximo & Terrible at Dos Leyendas. Atlantis is not in this week’s blocks, but here are the 8 teams who are:
Mephisto & Mistico – maybe
Marco Corleone & Rush – maybe
Mr. Niebla & Volador Jr. – maybe? (Niebla is a replacement for Negro Casas)
Felino & Súper Crazy – nope
Ángel de Oro & Pólvora – nope
Dragón Rojo Jr. & Euforia – nope
Bobby Z & Máscara Dorada – nope
Blue Panther & Ephesto – nope
Marco & Rush are either going to win, or they’re going to destroy each other. Destroying each other seems much more likely. Mephisto & Mistico are the favorites by default, but Niebla & Volador would be reasonable as well.
Including the seeding battle royal, it’s a 12 match show, one more than the Gran Alternativa shows. No idea why they needed to add so many trios matches to the show – it’s going to cause the matches to be even shorter. The actual main event, Caristico, Atlantis and Maximo against Rey Bucanero, Rey Escorpion and Terrible, will likely be a quick build to block for next week. There’s a Rey Cometa, Fuego, Triton vs Vangellys (with a new spelling in the preview), Cavernario, Hechicero trios match which looks good, but not sure how much time they’re going to have to do anything. Show also includes a minis match and a Cholo match.
The show airs on ClaroSports at the usual 8:30pm. I am not sure if I’m going to be around to record it this time. I swear I didn’t design to miss a tournament show, but I’d be definitely OK if that happened.
Lucha Azteca 7 moves to it’s new time slot at 11:30pm tonight. Cibernetico versus LA Park and Xtreme Tiger versus Ultimo Guerrero will air. It appears like they’ve already changed around the replay time: it’s now being listed as 9:45 AM on Sundays.
Hijo del Octagon is not the son of Octagon, as Octagon claimed at the press conference he held on Wednesday. He’s a Mexico City indie luchador. I do know the name, but I don’t see the point in announcing it. He’s not a big name, but some people might recognize him – and a lot of people seemed to, since the name started to come out yesterday and is around social media today. This is not a big surprise to anyone. It will be a big surprise if it’s mentioned outside of lucha circles.
Lucha Memes (SUN) 04/24/2016Coliseo Coacalco, Coacalco, Estado de México
1) Jinzo vs Obscuro
2) Ciber Punk & Garrobo Punk vs Fly Star & Toxin
3) Demasiado vs Súper Mega
4) Pantera vs Jeque [lightning]
5) Alas de Acero, Aramis, Iron Kid vs Fujin, Okumura, Raijin
6) Arez, Belial, Impulso vs Negro Navarro, Trauma I, Trauma II
7) Freelance vs Sádico [falls count anywhere]
8) Keira vs Princesa Sugehit
Full card for this show: Pantera vs Jeque & Jinzo and Obscuro vs Jinzo are the two last additions. This is a pretty good card.
As mentioned earlier, the big news is Lucha Azteca moves to 11:30pm CT on Friday night. That should be about 15-25 minutes after the Friday night ClaroSport show ends. They’ve confirmed the Sunday show is a repeat (officially starting at 7:45 AM, though still listed as 8 on their guide last time I checked.) It’s been pointed out to me that the new time slot could be good for them because they could follow a soccer game, and that looks to be the case next week. This week, they’re following a movie. This move is so last minute that any guide besides Azteca’s own still lists them at 6pm. (Azteca’s own guide show them back at 6pm two weeks from now, but guides that far out are rarely accurate.) Ultimo Guerrero vs Extreme Tiger should still be fun.
AAA is the first part of the most recent DF show. I guessed Evens this time.
Lucha Azteca US is airing Homenaje a Dos Leyendas this week, which is definitely worth watching if you haven’t yet seen it.