What happened:Zeuxis retained the Mexican Women’s Championship over Silueta in a very good match. The Panthers defeated Hijos del Infiernos in straight falls and challenged them for a title match; Mephisto said no
What was good:The women’s title match was the only one you really need to see, but it was very good.
IWRG (SUN) 02/21/2016Arena Naucalpan [+LuchaTV, The Gladiatores]
1) Alas de Acero & Aramis b Adrenalina & Power Bull
2) Astro & Súper Astro Jr. b Hip Hop Man & Matrix Jr.
3) Black Terry, Cerebro Negro, Dr. Cerebro b Diablo Jr. I, El Hijo del Diablo, El Imposible [super libre] straight falls; Dr. Cerbero took advantage of the rules to drop Imposible with a martinete in the first fall, which left him out of action.
4) Apolo Estrada Jr., Canis Lupus, Eterno b Diva Salvaje, Pasion Kristal, Súper Nova
5) Hijo De Dos Caras, Solar I, Veneno DQ Heddi Karaoui, Herodes Jr., Mr. Águila Mr. Aguila fouled Dos to set up a feud. Aguila’s first match here since September 20, 2007.
Low turnout out for this show. No new TV for a while; I think they were filming this, but it could’ve been still photography.
CMLL (SUN) 02/21/2016Arena Coliseo Guadalajara[Fuego en el Ring]
1) Avispón Negro Jr. & Micro b Black Sugar & Quca Tecnicos took 1/3.
2) Gitano & Mr. Brisa b El Tapatío & Javier Cruz Jr. Rudos took 1/3.
3) Explosivo & Star Black b Gran Kenut & Thunder Boy Tecnicos took 1/3.
4) Espectrúm, Mosco X Fly, Ráfaga b El Divino, León Blanco, Vaquero Jr. Rudos took 1/3, Espectrum using the ropes to beat Vaquero Jr. Vaquero wants a singles match.
5) Dalys & La Comandante b La Vaquerita & Silueta Rudas took 2/3.
Espectrum’s just back after losing his mask and disappearing for many months, Vaquero Jr. is a young guy who they seem high on, Espectrum probably shouldn’t invest in haircuts any time soon since he might be getting a free one.
CMLL (MON) 02/22/2016Arena Puebla
1) Espíritu Maligno & Fuerza Chicana b Asturiano & Millenium 11:22. Rudos took 1/3.
2) La Comandante, Reyna Isis, Zeuxis b Estrellita, Princesa Sugehit, Silueta 15:15. Rudos took 2/3.
3) Delta, Esfinge, Guerrero Maya Jr. b Ares, Okumura, Virus 15:57. Tecnicos took 2/3. Ares replaced Sangre Azteca.
4) Ephesto, Luciferno, Mephisto b Dragón Lee, Titán, Valiente 14:41. Valiente replaced Maximo. Hijos del Infierno took 1/3.
5) Atlantis, La Máscara, Rush DQ Rey Bucanero, Último Guerrero, Vangellys 9:41. Tecnicos took 2/3, the last when Ultimo Guerrero fouled Atlantis. The Ingobernables had broken up an Atlantis pin moments earlier and walked out on him after the match. Caristico, in his first Arena Puebla appearance since returning, made the surprise save but also was overwhelmed by the rudos. Caristico challenged Ultimo Guerrero.
Bad show, with the opener being the only notable good match. Caristico showing up at the end with no warning made it a little memorable, and also indicated plans had changed from last week.
Tonight’s Arena Mexico main event is scheduled to be Super Porky, Angel de Oro and Valiente versus Terrible, Niebla Roja, and Gran Guerrero, though Brazo de Plata’s hasn’t been making all of his matches on the show.
The actual big match on the show is Zeuxis versus Silueta for Zeuxis’ Mexican Women’s Championship. Zeuxis has said she’s okay. She was in the ring only a little bit in last night’s match, but also didn’t show a limp from last week’s injury. This is Silueta’s last match in CMLL before heading back to Japan for three months, which could mean a title change and Zeuxis getting the rematch in Japan. On the other hand, Silueta already has a REINA title they could just as easily do a title match around and Zeuxis seemed to start a new feud with Princesa Sugehit last night in Puebla. Zeuxis is the obvious favorite in a vacuum and I believe she’ll win tonight, but it’s not a certainty.
These two generational rivals try for an epic match every time they have a singles match, and something seems to go off the rails every time. Their matches kind of remind me of the Terrible/Rush ones, where they were almost great for quite a while before they figured it out. Maybe this will be the time where it finally all works out.
The other match with an ongoing issue is the Hijos del Infierno versus the Divinos Laguneros. The rudos won last week with a foul on Blue Panther last week. Hijos del Infierno are the current national trios champions, last defending them in early December.
Guadalajara has a Marco Corleone, Mascara Dorada, Volador Jr. versus Cavernario, Mr. Niebla and Negro Casas as the main event. Casas beat Dorada last week and challenged for a title match, which might be coming next week.
The big news from last night was an announcement of a Homenaje a Dos Leyendas press conference Wednesday at noon (Central). The main event for show should be announced on the show. It’s likely Negro Casas versus Volador. Volador has challenged for the match repeatedly and Casas has accepted the last few times, saying they only need a date. This should be the date.
Ultimo Guerrero versus Thunder looked to be penciled in for this show and looks to be pulled again. That’d a least a third time it’s happened: the match was set up for September and December (and could’ve happened instead of Ultimo Guerrero versus Rey Escorpion too.) Thunder is one of his periods of being unexplainable missing from the ring – I’m guessing the situation is he’s only used on Fridays, but they’re keeping him off once they changed plans again. The match still seems inevitable, though Thunder being off the card would be a sign something is off. (Most likely option is something like Thunder, Rush and Mascara versus Maximo, Marco and Ultimo Guerrero as the semimain.)
It’s unclear if CMLL will announce the full card or anything else. They usually try to group a few announcements, and mentioning Zeuxis & Silueta heading to Japan seems likely to be one of them. The press conference will be streaming live on YouTube.
This main be related to Homenaje a Dos Leyendas or something else: there’s a $10 CMLL application you can now buy on Playstation 3 and Playstation 4. I have no idea what it is, but $10 is about the usual cost for an iPPV and the next one is coming up soon. It wouldn’t make sense for the Monday/Tuesday shows since they’re on YouTube for free (and you can watch YouTube on those systems), though I guess it could be a very overpriced viewer for the Friday night shows. No better picture to sell things Kraneo & Mije. I may throw $10 at this later to figure out what’s going on, but I suspect this might be something also addressed at the press conference tomorrow.
Wednesday is usually the big AAA announcement day too, so there’s a chance the Rey de Reyes card could be released tomorrow too. Might not be this soon, but worth keeping an eye out.
Lucha Underground will be running it’s first show away from Los Angeles: they’ll be at the Austin Music Hall in Austin, Texas on Tuesday March 15 as part of the annual SXSW festival. That’s a film/tech/music thing which takes over the city, which used to be a superb place to go if you wanted to get buzz in those places and still is pretty good. That’s what the show is, a chance to create more buzz for the product and a hope the buzz will get them the deals they want to get done. Either way, people in and around Austin still get a free show. You can get tickets here, which are (of course) free, though they note it doesn’t guarantee a ticket. Line up early. No lineup or talent list announced; they probably won’t have one and will fill up quick either.
CMLL (MON) 02/29/2016Arena Puebla
1) Astro, Centella Roja, Millenium vs Ares, Mini Joker, Saurón
2) Black Tiger, Rey Samuray, Starman vs Arkángel de la Muerte, Espíritu Maligno, Fuerza Chicana
3) Princesa Sugehit vs Zeuxis [lightning]
4) Dragón Lee, Stuka Jr., Titán vs Ephesto, Luciferno, Mephisto
5) Atlantis, Carístico, Mistico vs Euforia, Rey Bucanero, Último Guerrero
A five match show with a lightning match is going to be pretty quick, or one match is going a lot longer than usual. Caristico’s last match here was beating Negro Casas in a singles match in 2011, his next might be a singles with Ultimo Guerrero. Semimain is essentially a rematch despite no angle to set it up.
AAA Go Mask (SAT) 03/05/2016 Arena Jardines, Ecatepec, Estado de México
1) Baeker, Odin, Shura vs Capricornio, Toruk, Yagami
2) Astrolux, Íkaro, Mini Black Shadow vs Black Metal, Hantar, Moria
3) Dinastía, Faby Apache, Niño Hamburguesa vs Mamba, Mini Psicosis, Taya
4) Fireball & Súper Nova vs Hijo de Pirata Morgan & Súper Fly
5) Pentagón Jr. vs Fénix, Aerostar, Taurus [PDM LH]
That’s a much more interesting card than the last one. Main event and semimain could both be great. For what it’s worth, Caifan had the Perros del Mal LH title the last we knew.
MDA ELITE (SUN) 03/20/2016Arena Coliseo Monterrey
1) Baby Puma, Larry Miranda, Mini Hator vs Erika Sotelo, Lady Puma, Mini Difunto
2) Alberto Dos Rios, Chamaco Gurrola, Quinto Elemento vs Gallardo, Golden Boy, Ninja Jr.
3) Epydemius, Herodes Jr., Último Ninja vs Bestia 666, Nicho el Millionario, X-Fly
4) Black Warrior, La Máscara, Marco Corleone vs Damián 666, Halloween, Mr. Águila
5) Mil Máscaras, Súper Parka, Volador Jr. vs Canek, Hechicero (CMLL), Negro Casas
Possible winner of weirdest main event of the year. Likely the only one where Super Parka is the fourth most mobile guy in the match. Hechicero worked a lot with Canek when Leyendas Inmortales was still a thing and will probably be thrilled for this match but it’s a strange one. The show this past weekend looks to have sold out, and they figure to have a good chance to repeat in a month.
What happened: Caristico made the save after Atlantis was fouled in the main event, with a tease of a match versus Ultimo Guerrero (or a tag match with Atlantis & Rey Bucanero.) Zeuxis tossed her mask to draw a DQ from Princesa Sugehit in the women’s match.
A Homenaje a Dos Leyendas press conference was announced for Wednesday at Noon (Central). The main event of the show is expected to be announced.
What was good: Not much. This was a show that ranged from boring to bad. I liked the opener, but even it was not as good as usual. It is possible CMLL used up all it’s energy for the next six months on Friday and we are very well doomed now.
What happened: Fenix, Aerostar and Drago defeated the trios champions and asked for a title shot. They were told no. Joe Lider & Pentagon Jr., attempting to do the same with the tag team titles, instead loss. Pentagon blamed Lider for the loss and they came close to fighting.
ALSO, I managed to get the AAA recap up on the first weekday after it aired, a miracle.
What was good: I enjoyed the minis match and the trios match.
Where can I watch it: It’s on AAA’s YouTube channel.
Previously: Taya & Daga challenged for a Mixed title shot, which put them in the sights of Pentagon Junior. Daga threw a chair very hard at Australian Suicide. Taya & Daga got that mixed title shot. Blue Demon Jr. got a spot on Rey de Reyes due to issues with Psycho & Demon.(more…)
DTU Cara Lucha (SUN) 02/21/2016Arena San Juan Pantitlan, Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl, Estado de México [+LuchaTV, Black Terry Jr. (Flickr), Kronosport]
1) Erwin & Irving b Mazisito & Porrito [lightning] DTU Kids, 10 man time limit. Money thrown in.
2) Wasson b Lokillo
3) Kilvan & Yoruba b Jimmy & Kevin
4) Látigo b Guerrero Mixtico, Drastik Boy, Adrenalina Fly, Johnny Idol, Dragón Celta, Tony Latigo beat Tony. Latigo and Toro Negro made apuesta challenges after the match.
5) Cíclope, Crazy King, Miedo Extremo b Fly Star, Fly Warrior, Toxin extreme match
6) Jinzo, Lanzeloth, Rocky Lobo b Magnífico II, Rayo Star, Sky Man The Cara Lucha trio wanted to be called Los Magnificos Sky Stars, then lost.
7) Crazy Boy, Flamita, Súper Crazy b Danger, Joe Lider, Toro Negro Jr. Team DTU (kind) won the last three matches, evening the night at 3-3.
Flamita was a late sub for Ricky Marvin. They switched around the match from a 3 way tag to a trios so they could do the 3v3 face off. Not a great turnout for this show; I wonder if the other indie shows this weekend hurt of the promotion versus promotion bit was not as big a deal as people thought. Not sure about the lineup in the fourth match, FWIW.
No IWRG results. They’ll turn up at some point.
Tonight’s Puebla show has Atlantis, La Mascara & Rush taking on Rey Bucanero, Ultimo Guerrero and Vangellys. (Vangellys is against the Ingobernables on Monday and teaming with them on Friday in CMLL’s usual style.) Last week’s semimain ended with Bucanero fouling Rush, so perhaps they’re heading to a singles match between those two. It’s undercard of matches which might be good if everything breaks right, including Dragon Lee, Titan and Maximo versus the Hijos del Infierno. Locals opener has Asturiano & Milenium versus Espiritu Maligno & Fuerza Chicana, which should be fun. Show starts at 9pm, there will be a link on CMLL.com
LuchaRama (FRI) 02/26/2016 Deportivo 18 de Marzo, Gustavo A. Madero, Distrito Federal
1) Andy Boy, Danger, Guerrero Mixtico vs Kilvan, Shadow, Yoruba CaraLucha match
2) Ursus (Queteraro) vs Demente Extreme, Erick Oritz, Core
3) Terremoto Negro, Tornado, Tromba vs Arceus, Corsario Negro, Drako ILLM match
4) Cáncer & Skayde vs Mimo & Turbo and Criss Boy & Toxin Boy and Benji Marverick & Gremlin Kamikazes del Ring/TAO match
5) Pyrot & Séptimo Rayo vs Máscara Celestial & Shura
6) Erwin & Irving vs Mazisito & Porrito DTU Kids
7) Ángel Jr., Anuro, Kunay, Príncipe Aéreo vs Destructor De Galaxias, Factor Miedo, Infinity, Zandor Lucha Tlahuac vs NERW. End of Block 1.
8) Cíclope vs Totan Lucha Mutante match
9) Adrenalina Fly vs El Exótico, Tony (DTU) DTU Suicidas match
10) Dave The Clown vs Dance Boy, Ángel o Demonio Tao match
11) Dante (AULL), Euro, Filder vs Alastor, Spider Boy, Súper Terry AULL
12) Mini Peligro vs Vengador Radioactivo ZEX (Xalapa) promotion match
13) ? vs ?? battle royal of new wrestlers. End of Block 2.
14) Metaleón & Mr. Leo vs Centvrión & Látigo XMW match
15) Drastik Boy vs Lokillo, Johnny Idol DTU Alto Impacto match
16) Kastigador Jr. & Vengador (Querétaro) vs Magnífico II & Templario and Alas de Acero & Dragón Celta Tao vs Cara Lucha vs Sensacional de Luchadores
17) Demasiado & Diva Salvaje vs ? & Kuzuri and Hellboy & Steel Boy WMC match
18) Skai vs Felina Metálica, Sexy Maron, Keneisha, Diosa Quetzal ILLM match
19) Corsario De Fuego & Poseidón (Veracruz) vs Explosivo (Veracurz) & Zafiro (Veracruz) and Ángel del Misterio & Triple X Jr. and Fantasma (Veracruz) & Samurai (Veracruz) ZEX (Xalapa) match. End of show.
The marathon show is back. It feels like every DF area indie luchador is either on this show, or will be replacing someone they no show for this show.
CMLL (SAT) 02/20/2016Arena Coliseo [CMLL]
1) Pequeño Universo 2000 b Acero Pequeno Univeso via senton
2) Apocalipsis b Leono Apocalipsis win via pulpo variant
3) Inquisidor b Flyer Inquisidor Storm gave the rudo the win and the tecnico a stretcher ride.
4) Hombre Bala Jr. b Disturbio
5) Canelo Casas b Hijo del Signo Hijo del Signo replaced Esfinge.
6) Puma & Tiger b Guerrero Maya Jr. & The Panther Puma snuck in a foul on Panther without the ref seeing. Said to be a very good match.
7) Rey Bucanero, Ripper, Terrible b Esfinge, Titán, Valiente Esfinge replaced Super Porky. Rudos took 1/3.
CMLL ELITE (SUN) 02/21/2016Arena México [+LuchaTV, CMLL, Yahoo! Deportes]
1) Demus 3:16 & Príncipe Diamante b Astral & Eléctrico Rudos took 1/3. Diamante wants a title match with Electrico.
2) Cinthia Moreno, Esther Moreno, Rossy Moreno DQ Estrellita, Lluvia, Marcela CMLL team took 1/3, the last when Rossy unmasked Lluvia.
3) Fujin, Heddi Karaoui, Okumura b Jinzo, Metaleón, Rocky Lobo Rudos took 1/3. Jinzo looked good in a loss.
4) Dragón Lee b Extreme Tiger Dragon Lee won in a one fall (maybe lightning?) match via Dragon Driver , though it appeared Tiger was under the ropes and Terror Chino missed it.
5) Ángel de Oro, Golden Magic, Máscara Dorada b Euforia, Hijo de Lizmark, Mephisto Tecnicos took 2/3.
6) Felino & Negro Casas b Súper Crazy & Volador Jr. straight falls. Crazy was DQed in the first, beat clean with a Felino casita in the second. They meet in a hair match next week.
Felino is probably not winning in two falls next week. It’s unclear if the fourth match finish was something protecting Extreme Tiger or the usual screw up by Terror Chino. Alexis Salazar praised Jinzo & Rocky Lobo on Twitter.
MDA ELITE (SUN) 02/21/2016Arena Coliseo Monterrey [Estrellsa del Ring] 1) Mini Hator b Mini Difunto 2) Chocolata & Dulce Kanela b Erika Sotelo & Larry Miranda 3) Gallardo & Golden Boy b Gato Fantasma & Último Sombra 4) Epydemius, Galactar, Último Ninja b Ninja Jr., Obsesión, Quinto Elemento 5) Carístico & Mistico II DQ Cibernético & Sharlie Rockstar Rudos unmasked the tecnicos for the DQ 6) Máscara Sagrada, Octagón, Rayo de Jalisco Jr. b Cien Caras, Máscara Año 2000, Universo 2000 Mascara Sagrada replaced Atlantis in late January. Rayo beat Cien. Tecnicos took 2/3.
Not a sell out, but a good turnout for the show. They announced they’d be back on 03/20 with Canek versus Mil Mascaras. Presumably that’s actually at trios match with the guys from this semimain or anything but a singles match.
On the CaraLucha/DTU show tomorrow, the two groups split the six contested matches three to three. Flamita worked as a replacement for Ricky Marvin. More details tomorrow.
IWRG FILL (WED) 02/24/2016Arena Naucalpan
1) Bambino & Canario vs Skanda & Último Caballero
2) Ángel Del Al Muerte I, Mimo De Cobre, Osiris vs Conde Negro, Guerrero 2000, Vampiro Metálico
3) Acero, Crisis Boy, Troll vs Fireman, Galaxy, Picudo Jr.
4) Leo, Mike, Rafy vs Factor, Rayman, Spector
5) Alas de Acero, Aramis, Atomic Star, Dragón Fly, Freyser, Kanon, Power Bull, Violencia Jr. vs Black Mercury, El Resplandor, Gemelo Fantástico I, Gemelo Fantástico II, Iron Kid, Príncipe Pantera I, Príncipe Pantera Jr., Psycko Kid [Copa Higher Power] Gym FILL (Black Terry) vs Gym Toluca (Astro)
FILL show this week, against a group of Toluca luchadors. Astro being the teacher is odd, but I guess maybe the Gemelos wanted to get in the ring for this one. Los Kamikazes (Alas de Acero, Aramis and Iron Kid) are on opposite sides of the match.
CMLL (SAT) 02/27/2016Arena Coliseo
1) Último Dragóncito vs Pequeño Universo 2000
2) Magnus vs Apocalipsis
3) Flyer vs Akuma
4) Oro Jr. vs Hijo del Signo
5) Soberano Jr. vs Nitro
6) Guerrero Maya Jr. & The Panther vs Puma & Tiger [Arena Coliseo TAG] second defense
7) Atlantis, Blue Panther, Máscara Dorada vs Euforia, Gran Guerrero, Último Guerrero
That seems like a bigger main event than usual, and the tag title match will be great. It’s also the third Coliseo Tag Team title match in just over two months, which is definitely some sort of record. The rest of that card is no bueno, but the tag title match is going to be worth the price of admission alone. Maybe bring a book.
Infierno Elite, which is planned to be the last Sunday show for now. They’re going out with a really good card: beyond the apuesta match, the fourth and fifth matches are pretty interesting.
CMLL (SUN) 02/28/2016Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Capitán Cobra vs Diplomático
2) El Alteño & Linterna vs Demonio Rojo & Gitano
3) Cosmos & Frezzer vs Carlos Rogi & Mr. Apolo
4) El Divino, Mágico, Vaquero Jr. vs Espectrúm, Mr. Trueno, Rey Trueno
5) Ángel de Oro, Atlantis, Omar Brunetti vs Joker, Niebla Roja, Puma
Atlantis working the Sunday Guadalajara show is unusual. The two locals in the main event are the two who were in the recent tournament final, so maybe a rematch is coming up.
The Pentagon Jr. story doesn’t hang together in text for me. Pentagon decided at the end of the night he could no longer be tag team champion since he had no partner, but he had no partner at the start of the night and he kept the title anyway. The counter point is he’s Pentagon Jr., Cero Miedo, and so he can never back away from a fight, but he’s backing away from a fight at the end of the night by giving up the titles. The Perros fighting and still being all friends at the end of the night is what the Perros del Mal are supposed to be about, but the stated goal of the rudo units in AAA has been to control all the AAA titles and yet they just gave one up when Pentagon could’ve just handed it to Taya & Daga. Maybe this all comes off better when you see it live on TV.
Realistically, it was probably just AAA’s best stab at getting out of an ugly situation. They didn’t want Pentagon (and Sexy Star) still to be champion, but maybe they didn’t want him losing again. Maybe they were okay with Fantasma & Taya being champs but didn’t want Daga & Taya because of some plans they had. Maybe the plans were to vacate it all along (though it would make Sexy Star’s reaction odd) or maybe they decided along the way to get rid of it. AAA knew they wanted to belts vacated and just appeared to be trying their best to find a pather there.
If the end result is Pentagon Jr. isn’t tied to Joe Lider as a tag partner, isn’t tied to Sexy Star as a tag partner, got an impressive TV win in the process and the Mixed Tag team title goes away until they have a real purpose for it, that’s a very positive outcome.
Also, it’s a positive outcome that all this happened on this Queretaro taping, because there’s not much else to talk about. It’d be kind of a quiet show without the massive drama.
As best as I know, Sexy Star is out of AAA. It’s uncertain where this will leave her for Lucha Underground. It should be very clear by the time those first tapings take place next month. With giving away a spoilers, Sexy Star ends Season 2 in a storyline which would make it hard to write her out appearing again (but one more appearance would be enough to end her story.)
Psycho Clown losing (apparently?) clean to Zorro is equally surprising if less dramatic. I’d guess AAA didn’t just want to pay Wagner just to do a run-in and at least Zorro’s getting a slight push at the moment. Jack being the first guy out in his group and having no obvious spot on Rey de Reyes is a strong argument for never doing podcasts.
working Rey de Reyes lineup
Mesias versus Texano Jr. for the AAA World Mega Heavyweight Championship
Blue Demon Jr. vs La Parka vs Villano IV vs TBD for the Rey de Reyes championship
Dr. Wagner versus Psycho Clown???
Aerostar, Drago, Fenix versus Zorro, Dark Scoria, Dark Cuervo for the AAA Trios Championship
at least two more matches
They actually probably have to announce this soon. This week’s TV has a Fenix promo setting up that trios title match. The Suicide/Daga issues seem to be happening on every taping, but there’s no clear sign they’re doing the mask match on this show.
That last Rey de Reyes block is Fenix versus Fantasma versus Pentagon versus a mystery person who may be Fireball. That should still be great, but winning seems like a punishment given the match you’re being sent into. It’s almost the case where I hope the mystery person is someone I’m not interested in and they win, so I can just tune out for the entire match.
Next taping is 03/04 in Toluca, though that’ll air after Rey de Reyes takes place on 03/11. It’s possible the Rey de Reyes lineup will come out this Wednesday.
Today’s the first CMLL Coliseo show in two weeks. They were off for boxing and then canceled late due to the Pope last Saturday. The main event of the show is Super Porky, Titan, Valiente versus Terrible, Rey Bucanero and Ripper, but the most interesting match is Puma & Tiger against local tag champ Guerrero Maya Jr. & the Panther. It’s the only match being repeated from last week’s canceled show, and seems like the set up to a title program. Tiger will also be hosting the Turiluchas bus tonight.
CMLL (FRI) 02/26/2016Arena México
1) Astral & Stukita vs Demus 3:16 & Pierrothito
2) Blue Panther Jr., The Panther, Tritón vs Fujin, Raijin, Skándalo
3) Ángel de Oro, Dragón Lee, Stuka Jr. vs Boby Z, Kamaitachi, Okumura
4) Marcela vs Dalys [lightning]
5) Mistico, Súper Parka, Volador Jr. vs Felino, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas
6) La Máscara, Rush, Vangellys vs Marco Corleone, Máscara Dorada, Máximo Sexy
Vangellys, full time third wheel, is quite the character role. The real news is here is the feud might cause CMLL to consistently book Mascara & Rush on the rudo side, which will improve everything. There’s no hints about a third man for either side, though that seems like something which might come down the road.
Super Parka is back, for some reason. That Casas/Volador match isn’t going to be this Casas/Voaldor match.
Dragon Lee & Kamaitachi continue facing each other despite no title challenge being made or even strongly hinted at. A Homenaje a Dos Leyendas with a top three of Volador/Casas, Mascara/Rush vs Marco/Maximo and Kamaitachi/Dragon Lee is a really fun card, but it’s not clear if that’s where they’re going. Marcela & Dalys seem to also be setting up a title match, and I guess Rush/Maximo is possible too at some point. (That’s going to be so good.)
Second match is a really good tag match with Blue Panther and Skandalo getting in the way.
What happened: Los Ingobernables kicked Marco Corleone to the curb after sided with Máximo over Mascara and Rush. Marco & Máximo are reunited as a unit and challenged their former friends to a double apuesta match. Volador has the same challenge to Negro Casas, and might be getting closer to it actually happening. Mascara Dorada kept the CMLL Welterweight Championship, but the crowd did not embrace him.
What was good: Both the fourth match (Casas trios) and the fifth match (title match) are strongly recommended. The angle in the main is worth seeing. Skip the undercard.