AAA TV (TUE) 05/31/2016Arena Aficion [AAA]
1) Apache, Mamba, Mini Psycho Clown, Soul Rocker b Atomic Boy, Dinastía, Pimpinela Escarlata, Venum Apache beat Venum, then unmasked and beat him up after the match.
2) La Hiedra & Taya b Faby Apache & Mary Apache Tirantes helped Taya defeat Mary. Despite the loss, the Apaches called Taya and also Averno & Chessman cowards.
3) Damián 666, Halloween, Nicho el Millionario b Argenis, Australian Suicide, Niño Hamburguesa Nino replaced Bengala. Fronterizos easily won.
4) Aerostar, Bengala, Drago b Averno, Chessman, Ricky Marvin [#1 Contenders, AAA TRIOS] Fenix appeared, announcing he was injured and unable to wrestle. Bengala replaced him (and appears to be getting the trios title shot with the win.) Faby & Mary distracted Averno, who appeared to have the match won; Bengala got the pin. The Apaches demanded a title match again, with Averno again declining it.
5) El Mesías & Hernandez b Dr. Wagner Jr. & Texano Jr. Mesias snuck in a foul on Texano. Challenges followed the match.
6) Pagano b Psycho Clown, Pentagón Jr. Pagano won the extreme match, putting the other thru a table, with all three hurting afterwards. Los Fronterizos attacked Pentagon and Taya after the match.
Air Date: probably June 11th or June 18th, though there’s always a chance they could air part of the Lucha World Cup and push these back.
AAA’s next big show is Verano de Escandalo, June 19th. There’s only one match set up for that show (they weren’t definite about the trios title match date, but it fits.) Three theories!
there’s another taping before Verano de Escandalo which won’t be announced until this weekend
Verano de Escandalo will be a lot like Guerra de Titanes, a TV taping with more title matches than usual, but not really a major show
there will be some major surprise angle at the Lucha World Cup
I’m guessing 2. “3” definitely wouldn’t hurt, because they’re running Arena Monterrey and I’m not sure how they’re going to fill that. It does look like they filled the much smaller Arena Aficion last night, with just a few scattered empty seats visible.
Pagano winning the main event is not really that surprising after he won on the previous taping too, but still amazing. It’s not even directly about Pagano, it’s about the other people who have never been given main event wins (including the two other guys in that match) and the thought process that leads to these results. I’m guessing AAA is going to give Pentagon and/or Psycho Clown the big win at the end, when some horrifying level of violence occurs to Pagano, and feels that will make all of this worth it. I’m skeptical and feel like it’d be easier to have the guys you want to be over just win most of the time (instead of losing most of the time.) Maybe I’m just misreading the situation and the guy they want over is the guy winning.
The Apaches losing their tag match and still challenging for the tag title is bizarre nonsense, and probably a result of trying to keep people happy over making any sort of sense. Despite Averno very clearly rejecting the title challenge, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Apaches get the title shot on the next show. (If it was CMLL, it absolutely would happen. Lucha.)
There’s not much to talk about on this one. The roster is still very small and it’s leading to people working twice. It’s not helped by a handful of people working Lucha Underground (Angelico, Jack and now Fenix) out of action seemingly due to injuries on those tapings.
Next announced taping is Verano de Escandalo. Card probably won’t be out until next week; they’re moving on the Lucha World Cup today with the foreigners arriving.
What happened: Ultimo Guerrero defeated Stuka with a devious plan: let Stuka hit his finishing move, then roll him up while he’s bouncing from the impact. It definitely worked for UG, but not so much on any realism scale.
Dragon Rojo fouled Rey Cometa to end the fourth match, which is probably not going anywhere. Whoever did CMLL’s preview thought there was a change in the third match that didn’t happen, but that’s not really a happening.
What was good: The title match was good, though you have to get past Ultimo Guerrero to enjoy it. I liked the third match and would’ve liked the fourth match had it more direction. The main event was insubstantial but served it’s purpose well.
The Sinaloa team had an ongoing debate about cheating or not cheating, so that’s a good finish.
IWRG (SUN) 05/29/2016Arena Naucalpan [+LuchaTV, The Gladaitores]
1) Dragón Fly b Atomic Star Atomic Star (or maybe Atomic Boy) replaced Galaxy.
2) Astro & Geo b Enigma & Hip Hop Man Hip Hop Man & Enigma were listed on both sides of the match in the poster. Box y Lucha has Astro & Geo.
3) Apolo Estrada Jr. & Eterno b Freelance & Pantera I and Diablo Jr. & Imposible and Cerebro Negro & Dr. Cerebro
4) Dinamic Black, Hijo De Dos Caras, Ultramán Jr. b Fuerza Guerrera, Golden Magic, Trauma II the Lupus/Electro/Toscano team attacked Dos after the match, bleeding into the match match.
5) Demon Clown, Máscara Año 2000 Jr., Trauma I b Canis Lupus, Mr. Electro, Toscano Demon Clown’s first match since January, which was a one week return. Danny Casas was taken out at the start of the match a Trauma I martinete. (Partner on partner!) Mascara 2000 Jr., who just happened to be there, replaced him. Demon beat Mr. Electro. Hijo de Dos challenged literally everyone to hair and mask matches.
No one’s brought up a cage match yet, but that seems to be where all of this is going. I don’t know if Demon Clown can make it out of a cage. They had a cage match last June 7th (where an exotico who never had a match before or after under that name lost heir mask), so maybe it could happen as soon as this Sunday.
Show was disappointing; we only got a few minutes of the main event at the level that could be expected (and it was weird that Dorada & Mephisto were rudos last week and tecnicos this week.) Fourth match was best on the show.
The big match on today’s Arena Mexico show is Stuka Jr. challenging Ultimo Guerrero for the NWA Middleweight championship. It’d be unlikely for Stuka to win; it’s Ultimo Guerrero, and Stuka hasn’t had a lot of success in singles title matches.
The real goal for Stuka will to be yank Ultimo Guerrero out his usual formula.
The actual main event is the Hijos del Infierno versus Diamante Azul, Maximo, Mistico, which seems like a sub-10 minute match. The best match might be the fourth match, Blue Panther, Guerrero Maya, Rey Cometa Jr. versus Dragon Rojo, Hechicero and Kraneo. The preview lists the Japanese trio replacing the Cancerbero trios. Virus is good, but usually not as good with his partners around, so I think this is an improvement.
The show airs at the usual 7:30pm time on CMLL.com & YouTube.
AAA tapes tonight in Arena Aficion (probably). It’s being taped before the Lucha World Cup, but won’t air until after it, and appears to be the final TV taping before Verano de Escandalo. No matches have been announced for that show yet, but perhaps that’ll happen tonight. The fourth match is a trios title #1 contenders match between Fenix, Drago, and Aerostar against Ricky Marvin, Chessman and Averno, and the winners figures to get that title shot on the next show. The winners also figure to be Fenix, Drago and Aerostar, allowing Averno & Chessman to defend against the Apaches.
The actual main event is a three way between Pagano, Psycho Clown and Pentagon. Pagano’s friends will all be there – Nicho, Damian and Halloween face Australian Suicide, Bengala and Argenis in a match which doesn’t sound promising from the tecnicos. The only other Perro there is Taya, in a women’s tag with La Hiedra against Faby & Mary Apache. The semimain is Texano & Dr. Wagner vs Mesias & Hernandez, another variation of the AAA guys versus members of Team Trump. Apache and Venum run into each other in the atomicos opener.
The taping is listed at 8:30pm, though it’ll be a little bit after that. It’ll be covered on the SuperLuchas.
Mary Apache doesn’t think much of the Canadian Lucha World Cup Team, but thinks the Japan one will be tough.
Canek says the people don’t want to see flying, they want to see people who fight like him.
Black Terry will put national sentiment aside when deciding best wrestler winners and the other awards.
Atlantis says he doesn’t know what’s next in the career of Atlantis, but would participate in the Gran Prix if asked.
Pictures of CMLL’s inflatable toys. These are one of the relatively few people they have in the in-store Arena Mexico store, though I didn’t see anyone ever buy one (and couldn’t figure out why – they have much more varieties in this store.)
What happened: Astral retained his title over Saurón. Carístico & Negro Casas defeated Mephisto & Mascara Dorada in the main event, which seemed to set up a Carístico/Dorada match next week. Boby Z fouled Triton, which set up a trios rematch.
What was good: A lot of stuff that was borderline at best, or very good for two minutes but didn’t hold up for the whole match.
We talk about the Lucha World Cup, recent AAA in general, Pierroth/Mascara and the lack of anything else going on in CMLL, and some talk about lucha libre guys in the US.
We ended up going 109 minutes with no particular plan, so it’s even more all over the place then usual. I’m pretty sure we’re not negative at some point during the show. And the name Rob couldn’t remember is Ricardo Messa – that’ll be useful late in the podcast.
Toryumon Mexico (SAT) 05/28/2016Arena México [Black Terry Jr. (Flickr), Black Terry Jr. (highlights), SuperLuchas] DragonMania XI
1) ? & Rocket vs ?? & ??? Dark match, not listed in results.
2) Misterious Dragón b Douki
3) Dallys la Caribeña, Mima Shimoda, Reina Isis b Lady Boricua, Princesa Sugheit, Xena
4) Shockercito b Pierrothito
5) Saime Sahin DQ Jason Larusso Tigre Ali & Rey Bucanero ran in for the DQ, attacking Dragon too when he tried to make the save. Bucanero had interrupted Dragon to start the show too.
6) Súper Ciudadano b Patán, Jc Navarro, Ot Fernandez, Tommy Diablo, Fiero, Príncipe Orión, Tigre Rojo, Tigre Rojo Jr., Mohicano, Hanaoka, Carpatio [dragon scramble] Super Ciudadano beat Patan (as part of their never ending feud.)
7) Arkángel de la Muerte & Negro Casas b Solar I & Virus
8) Jun Akiyama b Yohei Nakajima
9) Carístico, Octagón, Último Dragón DQ Fuerza Guerrera, Tiger Ali, Último Guerrero Rey Bucanero ran in for the DQ, and Marco ran in to make the save.
10) Carístico, Marco Corleone, Octagón, Último Dragón b Fuerza Guerrera, Mephisto, Rey Bucanero, Tiger Ali Tiger and Dragon exchanged fouls for the finish, while Sahin & Larussa attacked Bucanero.
Usual Dragon weirdness. Sahin & Larusso are from England. Tommy Diablo was half of the Puerto Rican tag team who challenged for the AAA tag titles in 2014.
A condensed version of this show will air on Samurai TV on June 11th.
Rey Mysterio talked to Record to promote the Lucha World Cup. It’ll be his first appearances in Mexico this year, and he says he’d like to return to wrestling in Mexico occasionally in the future. Misterio’s contract is elsewhere said to be completed with AAA after this weekend, so it’s not clear if those matches will still be with them (if they ahppen.)
05/30 NJPW: Bobby Fish defeats Volador Jr. in the Best of the Super Juniors.
Everyone but Ricochet (3 wins) and Ospreay (1) win are tied at 2. Volador has as good a chance as anyone, though also as good chance as usual at doing nothing.
IWRG (WED) 06/01/2016Arena Naucalpan
1) Orión vs Atomic Star
2) Ángel Guerrera & Aramis vs Adrenalina & Lilith Dark
3) Anubis, Imposible, Peligro vs Dragón Fly, Emperador Azteca, Hijo del Alebrije
4) Freelance, Hijo de Máscara Sagrada, Zatura vs Black Terry, Cerebro Negro, Dr. Cerebro
5) ?, Apolo Estrada, Canis Lupus, Eterno vs Factor, Rayan, Spartan, Spector
The mystery man is the new Insoportable. Atomic Star would’ve been my guess but he’s in the opener.
Lots of random and maybe new names in the early matches. Peligro & Anubis were around in 2011 and may be the same people. Angel Guerrera & Lilith Dark are luchadoras debuting in IWRG.
CMLL (SAT) 06/04/2016Arena Coliseo
1) Bengala vs Apocalipsis
2) Star Jr. vs Canelo Casas
3) Starman vs El Cuatrero
4) Hombre Bala Jr. vs Disturbio
5) Guerrero Maya Jr. vs Hechicero
6) Blue Panther, Blue Panther Jr., The Panther vs Puma, Tiger, Vangellys
7) Ángel de Oro, Atlantis, Diamante Azul vs Euforia, La Máscara, Niebla Roja
This is the very first time Hechicero vs Guerrero Maya is happening, and it’s on the Saturday not taped show. (Which is probably a lot better than it’d be than a 7 minute lightning match.) Panthers/Cats should be good too.
Negro Casas/Maximo finish goes nowhere, and part timer Diamante Azul seems set up to end an 18 month title reign. Great.
CMLL (SUN) 06/05/2016Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Micro vs Guerrero de la Muerte
2) Fugaz & Johnny Dinamo vs Diplomático & Quca
3) Cosmos, Marvel, Randy vs Gran Kenut, Mr. Apolo, Relámpago
4) Explosivo, Reycko, Star Black vs Linterna, Mr. Brisa, Thunder Boy
5) El Divino, Flash II, Nautilius vs Joker, Mr. Trueno, Rey Trueno
Randy has been listed before but hasn’t appeared. This is Flash II’s first appearance since November.
This was heads up with the Toryumon show (which seems to draw well, but tickets may all be free – Black Terry Jr. has highlights of DragonMania, no results yet) but seems to have drawn as well or slightly better than usual.
CMLL (SUN) 05/29/2016Arena México
1) Flyer & Sensei b Apocalipsis & Artillero
2) Arkángel de la Muerte, Nitro, Sangre Azteca b Magnus, Robin, Starman Mangus was wearing a shirt honoring Hector Garza. Rudos took 1/3.
3) Fujin, Okumura, Raijin b Pegasso, Stigma, Tritón rudos took 1/3.
4) Dragón Rojo Jr., Pólvora, Rey Escorpión b Ángel de Oro, Diamante Azul, Titán Diamante Azul replaced Dragon Lee on Tuesday.
5) La Máscara, Negro Casas, Shocker DQ Marco Corleone, Máscara Dorada, Máximo Sexy Negro fouled Maximo for the DQ.
Negro Casas/Maximo makes enough since, but I keep hoping they pull in the tag titles to do something with those titles. Guess we’ll have a better idea when the card for next week comes out.
Arturo Rivera had some issue with Magnus’ tribute. Sadly, the sincerity of a t-shirt message was only the second least productive twitter argument filling up my timeline weekend.
CMLL (FRI) 05/27/2016Arena México [CMLL, thecubsfan]
1) Cancerbero & Raziel b Oro Jr. & Soberano Jr. 14:25. Cancerberos took 2/3.
2) Amapola, Dalys, Zeuxis b Marcela, Princesa Sugehit, Silueta 17:41. Rudas took 2/3.
3) Ephesto, Luciferno, Mephisto b Blue Panther, Blue Panther Jr., The Panther 16:41. Hijos del Infierno took 1/3, Mephisto beating Panther with his own sudden Fujiwara armbar.
4) Felino b Guerrero Maya Jr. [lightning] 6:36. Superbomb by Felino.
5) Diamante Azul, Marco Corleone, Titán b Kráneo, Rey Bucanero, Ripper 13:37. Tencicos took 21/3.
6) La Máscara, Shocker, Terrible b Máximo Sexy, Mistico, Stuka Jr. [Relevos Increíbles] 9:21. Stuka replaced Dragon Lee on Tuesday, but Dragon Lee came out to talk about his injury and apologize for not wrestling. La Mascara interrupted him, insulted Lee, and kicked him in the bad leg. Pierroth ran out to make the save, declaring himself still a rudo but also the father of Rush, Dragon Lee and Mistico, and demanded a mask match with La Mascara. Mascara seemed OK with the idea, but nothing was officially agreed to. Mistico dove off the stage onto Mascara to start the match. Mascara won in straight falls cleanly, including escaping the Mistica to beat Mistico with a casita. Mascara unmasked Mistico after the match, humiliating two of the brothers in one night.
Some matches were OK, something matches were good, nothing stood out as must see.
Pierroth vs La Mascara seems to be the next ‘big’ match they’re doing, with La Mascara vs Rush following that at some point. Nothing about Pierroth vs La Mascara sounds like a good match. In theory, this might mean the end for Pierroth, but there’s plenty of ways they could keep him around if they wanted. It might be the end of the name Pierroth being used.
CMLL could put together a big card with Pierroth/La Mascara, the Gran Prix, and perhaps even Cavernario/Cometa underneath. CMLL said they’ll have a press conference to talk about the Gran Prix on Wednesday, and that’d also work as the place for Pierroth & La Mascara to be made official.
AAA CONTRERAS (FRI) 05/27/2016Arena San Juan Pantitlan, Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl, Estado de México [+LuchaTV, Estrellas del Ring, Kronosport]
1) Boricua, Colombiano, Miserbale b Fishman Jr., Ice Killer, Mohicano I, M1, Súper Tarin, Súper Muñeco, Rayo Tapatío I, Rayo Tapatío II, Bronco González, Fantasma Blanca, Lady González, Máscara Divina, Fantasma Del Ring, David Rockert, Bronco González Jr., Regge Boy I,Regge Boy II, Nova, Papa Chango, Minino, Diva Virtual, Lady Sensación, Sniper, Asbel, Jaque Mate III, Goskart, Xibalba, Pandemónium, Pandemónium Jr., Súper Chiva, Príncipe Kronoz, La Chona, Caricia, Infinito, Dan El Inenso, Bryan El Striper, Bestia Metálica, Spectro, La Hielera, Chuponcito, Furia Nocturna, Pantera Especial, Mr. Halcón, Ángel Divino, Desorden, Sexy Petus, Dragón Yuki, Ángel Suicida, Súper Brazo [PCM Latinoamericano]
2) Lokillo b Ángel Jr. [Copa José Contreras]
3) Faby Apache & Halcón 78 b Mamba & Taya Falcon 78 replaced Nino Hamburguesa
4) Daga, Joe Lider, Pentagón Jr. b Garza Jr., Ludxor, Niño Hamburguesa Daga replaced Hijo de Pirata Morgan, Hamburguesa & Garza Jr. replaced Fenix & Octagon Jr. Lider was injured.
5) La Parka, Monsther Clown, Murder Clown b Hijo de Pirata Morgan, Máscara Año 2000 Jr., Taurus Hijo del Pirata Morgan replaced Hijo del Fantasma
6) Dr. Wagner Jr. b Psycho Clown, Pagano, Texano Jr. Pagano replaced Mesias. Order of elimination went Pagano, Texano Jr., Psycho. Wagner challenged Psycho to a mask match.
This was the 20th Anniversary show for the promotion, and the final show for the current promoter. They packed the building (better than what CaraLucha does.) There were about 60 names announced for that main event.
Lots of missing AAA people on this show. Lucha Underground has been taping vignettes this week, and most of the missing people were in Los Angeles. (That includes Hijo del Fantasma, who hadn’t been around the Temple for Season 3 so far; guess his back is getting better.) AAA is low on available wrestlers – Halcon 78 is a very much a ‘break glass in emergency’ type selection. They’re losing wrestlers, they’re not replacing them with anyone even on the smallest level, and it’s there’s plenty of people out there if they just need bodies. (See that opener.) I’m sure there’s a story, but I’m not sure what it is.
CMLL’s Sabado Retros show has Titan, Mascara Dorada and Mistico against La Mascara, Shocker and Felino in the main event. The Panther & Guerrero Maya Jr. versus Hechicero & Vangellys for the Arena Coliseo Tag Team championship, in what figures to be a successful title defense. It’s one of the better cards they’ve run.
The Lucha World Cup iPPV site up went yesterday. The new price for both shows is $19, not the $25 USD that had been advertised earlier. It’s still cheaper in Mexico Pesos, but not really by that much if you figure currency change fees and the like. There is currently no option to buy just the finals; you’re getting both shows or nothing. They’re using the same provider as before.
Cuervo, Scoria, Taurus versus Elegido, Garza and Nino Hamburguesa
Averno & Chessman vs Australian Suicide & Argenis for the tag titles
Hernandez & Zorro vs La Parka & Texano Jr.
That means they will not be airing Psycho Clown winning a shot in the Lucha World Cup until after the Lucha World Cup is started – he could be eliminated before he’s shown to actually be in. That seems a very strange and unproductive way of promoting your show, but that’s consistent with AAA this year. (I guess it means Psycho Clown has a better chance of advancing this time around, but who knows.)
AAA’s promoting Tuesday’s taping with Arena Aficion listed on the poster. I don’t understand if that means they moved it again, or if they never moved it, or what. If you are in Pachuca and reading this, a) your city seemed nice when I was there, good job and b) go to Arena Aficion, try to buy tickets and then go to the other place if it doesn’t work.
Chessman says the Apache sisters stand no chance against him and Averno and should stop asking for a tag title match.
ELITE (THU) 06/02/2016Arena México
1) Ciclón Ramírez Jr. & Robin (CMLL) vs Luzbel & Tanque Infernal
2) El Hijo del Medico Asesino, Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr., Karonte Jr. vs ?, Hombre Bala Jr., Jinzo
3) Ángel de Oro, Golden Magic, Último Ninja vs Argos, Magnus, Rey Escorpión
4) Bobby Lashley vs Xtreme Tiger [Liga Elite]
5) Atlantis & Octagón vs Fuerza Guerrera & Último Guerrero
6) Carístico vs Máscara Dorada [Liga Elite]
From Sunday to Wednesday to Saturday to Thursday! They’re going to run out of days soon. Elite was saying they’d be back on Wednesday after the Saturday show, so plans changed again. I’m not sure it makes any difference.
Both Liga Elite matches are first time ever matches. They’re getting way out of sync on these matches: Tiger, Caristico & Dorada will have 4 matches while Cibernetico & Casas have 1.
Atlantis & Octagon is playing off the over 25 year old movie. Hijo del Octagon figures to be mystery man, but I don’t think they’d be afraid to advertise him if he was – maybe something else is going on. (Elite hasn’t caught onto Jinzo changing his name.)
Luzbel & Tanque Infernal are FULL luchadors who were on a Sunday Elite show back in March.
CMLL (FRI) 06/03/2016Arena México
1) Shockercito & Último Dragóncito vs Pequeño Olímpico & Pequeño Violencia
2) Fuego, Pegasso, Tritón vs Fujin, Okumura, Raijin
3) Estrellita, Marcela, Princesa Sugehit vs Amapola, Dalys, Zeuxis
4) Rey Cometa, Stuka Jr., Titán vs Cavernario, Felino, Mr. Niebla
5) La Máscara vs Pierroth
6) Atlantis, Marco Corleone, Valiente vs Negro Casas, Shocker, Último Guerrero
This will be going heads up with the Lucha World Cup on internet streams, but that really only matters for the couple hundred of us watching either or both. (I’m going to try and record it, but it’s going to be tricky.)
La Mascara & Pierroth is really happening. It’s probably not going to be good.
Cometa/Cavernario back in the fourth match. Fujin & Rajin make a Friday night appearance in the second match. Negro Casas & Shocker, the actual tag team champions, actually team together in the main event.
MDA ELITE (SUN) 06/05/2016Arena Coliseo Monterrey
1) Erika Sotelo & Mini Bengalí vs La Chocolata & Tekilita
2) Extreme Boy & Última Sombra vs Gato Fantasma & Gemelo Muerte
3) Epydemius, Galactar, Obsesión vs Gallardo, Lince, Tormento
4) Princesa Sugehit & Sanely vs Rossy Moreno & Tiffany
5) Ninja Jr. & Último Ninja vs Golden Magic & Metaleón
6) Rush & Silver King vs Fuerza Guerrera & LA Park
Elite back in Arena Coliseo Monterrey, continuning to tease the Rush/LA Park match. Semimain is a rematch from the last show, minus Flamita & Laredo Kid.
CARA LUCHA (SAT) 06/11/2016Arena San Juan Pantitlan, Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl, Estado de México
1) ? vs ??
2) India Sioux & La Jarochita vs Demasiado & Diva Salvaje
3) Estrellita & Lady Maravilla vs Dallys la Caribeña & Zeuxis
4) Toro Negro II, Toro Negro III, Toro Negro Jr. vs Centvrión, Fly Warrior, Látigo
5) Canis Lupus, Dr. Cerebro, Eterno vs Andy Boy, Danger, Guerrero Mixtico
6) Cavernario vs Black Terry
Cara Lucha back on a regular schedule, with Cavernario/Terry as the main event. Third match spills out of the mask match.
It’s not exactly Flamita’s schedule, but Lady Maravilla seems to be having no problem finding work outside of AAA.
What happened: La Mascara took out Dragon Lee with a kick to his bad leg, angering Pierroth into challenging Mascara to a mask match. (Pierroth also plainly explained he’s the father of Rush, Mistico and Dragon Lee, which might not yet have been clear to the most casual fans.) It didn’t seem to be official yet, but it’s obviously coming. Mascara cleanly defeated and unmasked Mistico in the main event.
And that’s it as far as angles. They continue to heavily promote the Gran Prix, which would fit as a semimain with that mask match.
What was good: Lot of borderline stuff. I liked the Panther match the best, and not some of the others as much as other people, but there was no standout match. The three minutes of the main event angle were really the only standout moments.
Where can I watch it:It’ll be on my channel, and Claro has the main event.