Back to being hilariously/pitifully behind.
CMLL (TUE) 09/29/2015 Arena México [CMLL, Yahoo! Deportes]
1) Artillero & Súper Comando b Flyer & Robin
2) Okumura, Sangre Azteca, Virus b Oro Jr., Star Jr., Tritón
Star Jr. replaced Esfinge on Saturday.
3) Estrellita, Marcela, Princesa Sugehit b Amapola, Dalys, Zeuxis
Estrellita’s bridging cradle appears to be called Star Gate.
4) Titán b Kamaitachi [lightning]
Titan won with his Mistica into a cradle in what was said to be a good lucha.
5) Hechicero, Luciferno, Terrible b Guerrero Maya Jr., Stuka Jr., Valiente
6) Ephesto, Mephisto, Último Guerrero b Dragon Lee, La Sombra, Máximo
Rudos took 2/3. Sombra got his team DQed in the second fall by fouling Ultimo Guerrero and the rudos took the third via some sort of cheating.
This week’s lightning match hasn’t been posted either. Maybe the concept’s been dropped? That would be disappointing, especially for that match. The finish isn’t exactly clear, but Dragon Lee & Ultimo Guerrero repeat next week. I do not want to see that match.
No results from Guadalajara (for Sunday or Tuesday), but photos indicated the luchadors visited the local CRIT hospital earlier in the afternoon.
Chilanga Mask announced Aramis versus Dragon Lee as the first match for their 10/25 Coliseo Coacalco show.
Matt D @ Segunda Caida liked Negro Casas, Barbaro Cavernario, Kamaitachi vs Dragon Lee, Maximo, Blue Panther from Monday more than most of us.
UNAM is sponsoring a lecture on lucha libre tonight. Admission is free
Luchador Aeronix is also a Red Cross paramedic.
IWRG FILL (WED) 09/30/2015 Arena Naucalpan
1) Ángel de la Noche, El Bambio, Fly Tiger vs Gafe, Sexy Girls, Skanda
2) Blue Metal & Chicanito vs Magnum 44 & Vardeus
3) Adrenalina, Super Jack, Voltar vs Choly Boy, Guerrero 2000, Vampiro Metálico
4) Atomic Star, Galaxy, Kanon vs Acero, Alas de Acero, Aramis
5) Aeroman, Black Drago, Blue Monsther, Dragón Fly, Freiser, Hijo del Alebrije, Matrix Jr., Power Bull vs Ekxux, Guerrero Del Espacio II, Guerrero Del Espacio III, Magnífico II, Picka,Violencia Jr., Voltan, Xandao [Copa Higher Power]
Torneo FILL XLV: FILL (Black Terry) versus Team Heddi Karaoui
Today’s FILL show. I wonder what happened to Guerrero del Espacio I. I also wonder if this is maybe how Magnifico II found his way into Todo x el Todo – he trains with Karaoui, Karoui works for Santo, Santo needed a young guy replacement for Boby Zavala.
IWRG (SUN) 10/04/2015 Arena Naucalpan
1) Kanon & Omega vs Acero & Adrenalina
2) Leo, Miss Gaviota, Mr. Leo vs Demetrio El Gladiador, Hip Hop Man, Ram El Carnero
3) Freelance, Pantera I, Relámpago vs El Golpeador, Oficial AK47, Rayan
4) Golden Magic, Hijo del Pantera, Pantera vs El Hijo del Diablo, Imposible, Trauma II
5) Dr. Wagner Jr., Heddi Karaoui, Hijo De Dos Caras vs Máscara Año 2000 Jr., Negro Navarro, Trauma I
Heddi was definitely a rudo when we saw him last, is now maybe a tecnico? maybe an incredible partners main event? (In other IWRG makes no sense, last week had a tease of a Leo/Imposible feud and now they’re in different matches. I think they’re considered about having any sort of continuity.) Dr. Wagner Jr. and Mascara 2000 Jr. once were a key match on a TripleMania, true story.
Demetrio’s name only turns up once before, teaming with Hip Hop Man in Coacalco last week. Maybe he’s also from Argentina? Miss Gaviota needs to change the name to Miss Leo for one night only.
CMLL (TUE) 10/06/2015 Arena México
1) Leono & Sensei vs Akuma & Cholo
2) Magnus, Starman, Súper Halcón Jr. vs Arkángel de la Muerte, Canelo Casas, Nitro
3) Astral vs Pequeño Violencia [lightning]
4) Estrellita, La Vaquerita, Princesa Sugehit vs Reyna Isis, Tiffany, Zeuxis
5) Blue Panther, Esfinge, Rey Cometa vs Disturbio, Rey Bucanero, Terrible
6) Dragon Lee, Rush, Titán vs Boby Zavala, Mephisto, Último Guerrero
Semimain Esfinge is strange, but not as strange as fourth match Reyna Isis. Not sure why Pequeno Violencia is in singles matches.
CMLL (TUE) 10/06/2015 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) León Blanco & Neutrón vs Furia Roja & Ráfaga
2) Lluvia, Marcela, Skadi vs Dalys, La Comandante, La Seductora
3) Blue Panther Jr., Fuego, The Panther vs Cancerbero, Raziel, Virus
4) Ángel de Oro, Stuka Jr., Super Porky vs Kráneo, Olímpico, Ripper
5) La Máscara, Marco Corleone, Volador Jr. vs Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas, Shocker
Main event is a rematch of last night’s main event.
RUDOS NEZA (SAT) 11/14/2015 Calle Xochimilco 254, Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl, Estado de México
1) Mike Segura & Rayo Star vs Freelance & Sky Man [Relevos Increíbles]
2) La Jarochita vs Felina Metalica, Keira [NWG DIVAS]
3) Belial vs Pantera I
4) Fly Metalik, Fly Star, Obscuro vs Metaleón, Toxin Boy, Wasson [Copa Rudo Neza]
5) Fly Warrior vs Mr. Leo, Flamita, Drastik Boy, Impulso
The Rudos Neza fan group are putting on their own show as eight year celebration. Mexico is different.
That’s the first Flamita date I’ve seen for November. Dragon Gate has a week break after their 11/08 show in Kobe; maybe that’s his exit date? Flamita’s was part of their tag team tournament (did not win!) but has sort of been extraneous since they broke up the Millennials. No one’s said he’s leaving and he’s still getting wins on shows but you can see as him finishing up if you’re looking at it that way. (Still won’t be sure he’s in AAA until he gets booked on two straight tapings.)
CMLL (MON) 09/28/2015 Arena Puebla [CMLL, thecubsfan]
1) Asturiano, Black Tiger, Rey Samuray b Espíritu Maligno, Fuerza Chicana, King Jaguar
tecnicos took 2/3
2) Lestat, Soberano Jr., Tigre Rojo Jr. b Molotov, Nitro, Policeman
Molotov is a officially a rudo, and got away with a foul on on Lestat as Policeman distracted the referee. Rudos took 1/3.
3) Puma, Sangre Azteca, Tiger b Blue Panther Jr., Stigma, The Panther
Rudos took 2/3.
4) Blue Panther, Dragon Lee, Máximo b Cavernario, Kamaitachi, Negro Casas
tecnicos took 1/3 in a disappointing match.
5) Marco Corleone, Valiente, Volador Jr. DQ Ephesto, Luciferno, Mephisto
Tecnicos took 2/3, Mephisto fouling Volador in the third. Marco (who was all friendly with Volador) and Valiente asked for a trios rematch for next week.
First match was a lot of fun and it seemed like we were headed to a fun Monday night. And then the rest of the show happened and that was not the case. Recap is a couple posts below. Feuds seem to be dragging out longer right now (after happening instantly or not even bothering to feud before the title match.) My theory here is they want to hold off the title match until after the Universal tournament because Mephisto/Volador can’t really happen until Volador’s out of the tournament, but that doesn’t explain the other programs. Nothing really explains how Marco is being used.
Molotov had a great chance to make a new impression and did not take advantage of it. Maybe next week.
The random trios match generator working for CMLL came up with Dragon Lee, Maximo and La Sombra versus Ephesto, Mephisto, and Ultimo Guerrero for today’s Arena Mexico main event. Titan versus Kamaitachi will be the lightning match, which sounds great, only they didn’t put up the lightning match last week. Guadalajara has La Mascara & Marco teaming with the guy they beat up Friday, Volador Jr., versus Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas and Shocker.
Konnan Big’s able to be back in the ring after his dramatic and bad fall to the floor back in July. That sounds good! Konnan Big says he still has blod clots in his brain and was hoping the match didn’t make them worse. That sounds bad!
Box y Lucha 3206 has a Heroes Inmortales PPV.
Cara Lucha has a promo with Joker for his match with Wasson. I would guess many of the Cara Lucha fans had no idea who Joker was before this match was announced, since CMLL locals from Guadalajara don’t get a lot of notice in Mexico City.
Taya talks about her title match, says she has no rivals. The last year may have proven her point.
Lucha Libre in Japan
Silueta overcame getting in a tug of war over her sombrero to win her first match in REINA over Koharu Hinata on 09/27.
CMLL (MON) 10/05/2015 Arena Puebla
1) Meyer, Milenium, Robin vs Ares, Guerrero Espacial, Metálico
2) Black Tiger, Rey Samuray, Soberano Jr. vs Espanto Jr., Rey Apocalipsis, Toro Bill Jr.
3) Dragon Lee, Lestat, Stigma vs Kamaitachi, Molotov, Policeman
4) Marco Corleone, Valiente, Volador Jr. vs Ephesto, Luciferno, Mephisto
5) La Máscara, La Sombra, Shocker vs Atlantis, Mr. Niebla, Último Guerrero [Relevos Increíbles]
Tecnicos got their rematch, but in the semimain. Main event is Sombra’s first match in Puebla since being unmasked.
I think Espanto Jr. might not totally be awful now. That second match is a good chance to prove it, because everyone else is definitely not awful. Third match would have a better shot if Molotov did anything. Opener are the first appearances for Meyer and Milenium in the YouTube era.
What happened? Mephisto fouled Volador after a short main event. Challenges indicated a rematch next week. Molotov debuted on the rudo side and continues to feud with Lestat. Kamaitachi argued with Barbaro for about three seconds after their loss, thrilling those of us who are convinced Kama is losing his hair before going back and willing to overread into any hint of a new feud.
What was good? Opener was strong and parts of the tercera were very good. The big matches had a very rushed/mailed in feeling.
Where can I watch this? It’s up on CMLL’s YouTube channel already.
IWRG (SUN) 09/27/2015 Arena Naucalpan [+LuchaTV, The Gladiatores]
1) Alas de Acero & Omega b Adrenalina & Vardeus
2) Freyser & Kanon b Picudo Jr. & Ram El Carnero
3) Leo, Mike, Rafy b Apolo Estrada Jr., Hip Hop Man, Imposible
Apolo Estrada Jr. replaced Super Jack. Leo & Imposible feuded and talked mask match.
4) Canis Lupus, El Golpeador, Negro Navarro DQ Black Terry, Golden Magic, Relámpago
Golden Magic pulled Canis’ mask for the DQ. Mask match challenges followed.
5) Máscara Año 2000 Jr., Trauma I, Trauma II b Danny Casas, Hijo De Dos Caras, Veneno
Mascara Jr. snuck on a foul on Hijo de Dos, then demanded his (heavyweight) title back.
This is the unmasked Junior Dinamita who’s most often seen in AAA. He was champion in 2010 for two months with no defenses, and that might be one of the better IWRG Heavyweight title reigns. I can only assume he was in Naucalpan to track down his mysterious admirers (and so, is unaware X-Fly’s due the next title shot.) Sure a lot mask match challenges a month out from IWRG’s annual all masks cage match.
Today’s Puebla show, back on the YouTube stream, has Marco, Valiente and Volador versus Hijos del Infierno. They seem to be setting up Mephisto versus Volador here in the next couple weeks. There’s some chance for good matches on the show: Blue Panther, Dragon Lee, Maximo versus Cavernario, Kamaitachi, and Negro Casas has a good chance. The Panthrr kids team with Stigma against the Cats and Sangre Azteca.
The news on the undercard is Molotov’s debut on the rudo side. He’s been around since 2004 and been a tecnico his whole career, but surprisingly had problems with Lestat which caused him to turn rudo. (At least in Puebla; he was still tecnico in his other match this week.) The CMLL review credits Metalico for encouraging Molotov to turn, with Metalico pointing out how much better things have been for him since he turned rudo. (It’s more the mask loss.) The follow up is Molotov is a rudo but Metalico isn’t even around this week. Lestat will be there, so there probably will be more with him and Molotov.
Who’s saying lucha libre is bad now? If you guessed Hijo del Santo, give yourself a pat on the back. There was a press conference this weekend for next Monday’s Todo x el Todo show. He says TV hurt lucha libre, which means he hasn’t gotten a TV deal for TxT this time around. Interesting, while ripping AAA as usual, Santo noted he preferred CMLL’s style. Santo saying anything nice about any one is newsworthy. The photo accompanying the article shows Magnficio II in his Magnifico II mask, which makes one wonder why he’s getting a new name. As by rule, Bobby Lee Jr. challenged Hijo del Santo to a mask match.
LuchaWorld has KrisZ’s news update.
Segunda Caida reviews Ice Killer I, Karis La Momia I, La Parka vs Misterioso, Solar I, Volador I
Wasson promo for his match with Jocker, over who’s the better Joker cosplayer.
Chessman and Myzteziz visited the Mexico City CRIT children’s hospital.
An interview with current WWC Heavyweight champion Mr. 450 has him talking a lot about how he’d like to be in WWE. He confirms his AAA bookings in there.
An interivew Sinaloa luchador Sagrado Tormento.
CMLL (SAT) 10/03/2015 Arena Coliseo
1) Sensei vs Inquisidor
2) Eléctrico vs Pequeño Olímpico
3) Lluvia vs Tiffany
4) Starman vs Sangre Azteca
5) Blue Panther Jr. vs Virus
6) Titán & Tritón vs Rey Bucanero & Vangellys
7) Atlantis, La Máscara, Valiente vs Dragón Rojo Jr., Pólvora, Rey Escorpión
Titan & Triton teaming up is almost always exciting. Except maybe those opponents. Vangellys may be hurt so it may change. I can not imagine with a long one fall Lluvia/Tiffany match must be like. I can imagine what it’ll be like for Virus & Blue Panther Jr. and it doesn’t go well for Panther Jr.
CMLL (SUN) 10/04/2015 Arena México
1) Bengala & Leono vs Apocalipsis & Cholo
2) Astral, Stukita, Último Dragoncito vs Demus 3:16, Mercurio, Pequeño Nitro
3) Blue Panther Jr., Rey Cometa, The Panther vs Puma, Tiger, Virus
4) Ángel de Oro vs Hechicero [lightning]
5) Stuka Jr., Super Porky, Titán vs Boby Zavala, Felino, Niebla Roja
6) Marco Corleone, Máximo, Valiente vs Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas, Terrible
They’re stretching out Niebla/Marco for some reason. It probably has to end next week so they can start to move aside for whatever they’re doing for 11/01 instead. Tercera looks fun. So the lightning match.
CMLL (SUN) 10/04/2015 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Máscara De Oro vs Black Sugar
2) Ángel Aéreo, Linterna, Rey Halcón vs Mercenario, Mr. Apolo, Mr. Brisa
3) El Alteño, Explosivo, Reycko vs Demonio Rojo, Gitano, Gran Kenut
4) La Pantera vs Chik Tormenta
5) El Divino, Frezzer, Metatrón vs El Chakal, El Yaqui, Thunder Boy
6) León Blanco, Nautilius, Omar Brunetti vs Mr. Trueno, Ráfaga, Rey Trueno
Back to normal? I think they’re doing a lot of women’s singles matches because getting enough women for a tag match has been an issue.
CMLL (SAT) 09/26/2015 Arena Coliseo [CMLL]
1) Mercurio b Fantasy
2) Artillero b Leono
3) Hijo del Signo b Molotov
Molotov appears to still be a tecnico here, but lost.
4) Sangre Azteca b Magnus
finish was screwed up
5) Virus b Stigma
Virus utterly dominated the match
6) Fuego & Tritón b Boby Zavala & Okumura
7) Ephesto, Mephisto, Pólvora b Mistico, Stuka Jr., Titán
Mephisto snuck in a foul
This sounds like a good old school show that’s fun for the people who really know these guys.
CMLL (SUN) 09/27/2015 Arena México
1) Pequeño Nitro & Pequeño Olímpico b Angelito & Último Dragoncito
2) Metálico, Nitro, Sangre Azteca b Hombre Bala Jr., Soberano Jr., Súper Halcón Jr.
said to be terrible. Rudos won ins traight falls
3) Kamaitachi, Puma, Tiger b Esfinge, Fuego, Guerrero Maya Jr.
4) Stuka Jr. b Hechicero [lightning]
5) Dragon Lee, Mistico, Valiente b Euforia, Niebla Roja, Vangellys
6) La Máscara, Marco Corleone, Super Porky DQ Felino, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas
Felino replaced Thunder. Niebla fouled Marco again, but was caught this time.
This was also a show. I was surprised to find out they still do the fan (or ‘fan’) interviews they were doing on the Terra broadcast, even though they don’t air anywhere.
Rush’s cut took 15 stitches to close, according to Maximo.
AAA officially announced Heroes Inmortales will be on iPPV. Show starts at 6pm CT next Sunday. It’s listed $19 or 190 Mexican Pesos, but I don’t see a way to actually pay via pesos (which is about $8 USD cheaper than the US option, kind of crazy.) When I try to sign up, it always pushes me towards the paypal/$19USD option – maybe it’s geographically based?
I would’ve thought AAA would come back with something a bit more enticing to get people take a chance at them, but they’re basically asking iPPV people to pay the same amount and hope everything goes right. The card is much better than TripleMania, but the casual fan who might take a chance on a show doesn’t really know that (and they’re not going to find out from the website that hasn’t been updated since August, or the other website that hasn’t been updated since August.) And it’s been announced all of a one week ahead of time, only on their Twitter account, and it’s following another lucha iPPV which was turned out to be available for free if you didn’t buy it. There’s many reasons not to buy this show, and AAA’s not done much of a job of giving people reasons to actually purchase it. This is strictly going to be bought by the hardcores. I’m going to pay and I think it’d be worth the money even if I wasn’t writing about it, but I think I’m going to be pretty lonely.
hot scoop: Maximo’s tiny dog is actually Aly’s dog Chanel. (Also, Sombra’s going back to Japan in November for the tour he always goes for – the bigger news is he’s not going until then.)
LuchaWorld has KrisZ’s news update.
CMLL (FRI) 09/25/2015 Arena México [CMLL]
1) Cancerbero & Raziel b Pegasso & Starman
Rudos took 2/3
2) Demus 3:16, Mercurio, Pequeño Olímpico b Fantasy, Shockercito, Último Dragoncito
Rudos took 1/3
3) Ephesto, Luciferno, Mephisto b Ángel de Oro, Rey Cometa, Tritón
Rudos took 1/3.
4) Gran Guerrero, Niebla Roja, Último Guerrero COR Dragón Rojo Jr., Pólvora, Rey Escorpión
Dragon Rojo replaced Polvora on Tuesday, but it ended up with both of them in and Thunder out (and not mentioned at all.) Guerreros took 2/3, the last when Niebla Roja snuck back in as everyone else was brawling on the floor for the countout.
5) La Máscara, La Sombra, Marco Corleone b Atlantis, Máximo, Valiente
Ingobernables took 1/3.
6) Volador Jr. DQ Rush
Straight falls win in a sub eight minute match. Rush’s shoulder was cut up by a whip into the stairs. He was about to lose the second fall when Mascara, Sombra and Marco all ran in. Volador fought them off for a moment, but the Ingobernables laid him out and ripped off his gear to end the show.
Middle four matches were the best on the show. Main event wasn’t what we thought it’d be – maybe it was the injury, maybe it was just the match. The recap is one post below.
Los Ingobernables said they’re not going not stop until they retire Atlantis. Give it enough time and that’ll probably work. They also celebrated after beating up Volador Jr. Meanwhile, Atlantis made the point that he can govern the Ingobernables and blamed Rush for Sombra losing.
Thunder not being mentioned seems like something’s up, but they’ve vanished him before only for him to turn back up again. Just like his last set of missing matches, he didn’t seem to suffer an injury the week before but wasn’t much good in the ring. No idea what the deal is with him.
Sombra told friends of the site that he’s making his annual return to NJPW in November for the World Tag League tour. Naito might be on his own until then. CMLL’s pushing the 10/30 show (two days before Dia del Muertos, close enough to pretend) as their next big show. Dia del Muertos is a usually a busy day for skeleton people.
Star Jr. replaces Esfinge on Tuesday’s show.
Hernandez is officially released from his LU contract. This seemed very random as a press announcement, but maybe there’s still legal things going on? I’d guess Hernandez isn’t the only one who isn’t the only not coming back from season 2 (don’t know anything, but the usual bit of turnover), and I wonder if anyone else will get a press release.
Hijo del Fantasma says Myzteziz is going to join La Sociedad whether he likes it or not.
CMLL (FRI) 10/02/2015 Arena México
1) Fantasy & Shockercito vs Demus 3:16 & Pequeño Violencia
2) Blue Panther, Blue Panther Jr., The Panther vs Kráneo, Olímpico, Ripper
3) Último Guerrero vs Ángel de Oro, Dragon Lee, Cavernario, Shocker, Rey Bucanero, Luciferno, Dragón Rojo Jr. [CMLL Universal, semifinal]
4) La Máscara, Máximo, Super Porky vs Euforia, Felino, Mr. Niebla
5) Atlantis, Super Parka, Volador Jr. vs La Sombra, Marco Corleone, Rush
Super Parka returns! This is probably not going to end up being good news for Super Parka.
La Mascara and Maximo on the same team after feuding this past week, that’s normal.
CMLL seemed to change to the tournament block from last night – but then they only announced names for the shows and didn’t specifically say they were all in the tournament. The other guys who were supposed to be in the tournament are on the show but in other matches. (Maybe it was booking change, maybe it was just confusing advertisements.) Anyway, two time and reigning champion Ultimo seems like the favorite out of this block. There’s cases to believe either of the Dragons or Cavernario making into the semifinal, but they’d be decent surprises.
10/09 bracket: Volador Jr., Maximo, Negro Casas, Mistico, Valiente, Atlantis, Mephisto, and Ephesto. That’s a much harder to pick group, with everyone besides Valiente and Ephesto having a real shot. I’m not sure this tournament really means all that much this year because it’s happening after the Anniversary, but they should at least get a pretty good final out of it on 10/16.
What was the important stuff? Volador beat Rush in straight falls, but ended up laid out by the entire Ingobernables. Thunder was not seen and everyone pretended like he didn’t exist, which was the best Thunder related development in a while. The Universal tournament will start next week.
What were the good matches? Nothing superb, but matches 2, 3, 4 were all pretty fun. Rush/Volador was not much and disappointing.
Where can I see this? You could’ve seen it on the live stream. I’m encoding the show and it should be in next week’s video post.
CMLL (TUE) 09/22/2015 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara [Martes de Glamour]
1) Exterminador & Maléfico b Flash I & Flash II
2) Oro Jr., Star Jr., Vaquero Jr. b Apocalipsis, Camorra, Cholo
3) Amapola, Dalys, Zeuxis b La Vaquerita, Marcela, Silueta
4) Ephesto, Luciferno, Mephisto b Ángel de Oro, Stuka Jr., Valiente
Mephisto beat Valiente for the win.
5) Marco Corleone, Máximo, Volador Jr. b Rey Bucanero, Shocker, Terrible
Marco beat Shocker. Confetti was shot off for some reason.
CMLL’s first Friday night show after the Anniversary has a singles match which could end up being repeated on the next big show. Volador Jr. and Rush, both left without current rivals when LA Park & Dr. Wagner left, face off in a singles match to main event tonight’s show. They’ve rarely meant in singles match, but seem to have an interesting dynamic and the crowd will definitely be behind one guy.
The other top matches follow on last week’s show: Sombra & Atlantis meet for the first time since their mask match in a trios match. Atlantis teams with Valiente & Maximo to face Ingobernables Sombra, La Mascara and Marco Corleone. Ultimo Guerrero continues to feud with Thunder in a trios with Niebla Roja, Gran Guerrero, Rey Escorpion and Thunder. The rest of the show includes the Hijos del Infernal teaming up, a minis match, and Raziel & Cancerbero in the opener.
ESTO has an interview with Rush, who repeats the idea that he only wants masks. Something probably needs to happen tonight to change his mind.
Tonight’s show will return to airing on ClaroSports.com at 8:30 pm CT. Next week’s show is scheduled to air on that website as well, and they’re still talking about what comes after that.
Segunda Caida reviews Blue Panther, Emilio Charles Jr., Fuerza Guerrera vs Blue Demon Jr., Misterioso, Volador I.
Pentagon says no one can take the tag team titles away from him and Joe Lider. Google Translate quotes Pentagon as being focused on “those two ranchers sells cheese”.
At a show this Sunday in Juarez, students of Fray Tormenta will face Angel Negro & El Fariseo in a 5000 pesos ladder match. The 5000 pesos are going to a charity of the winner’s choice (a soup kitchen or Fray’s orphanage.) This is part of a lucha show (with Rey Bucanero, Angel de Oro, Pagano and Aereo) that’s part of an annual charity cookout for the orphanage.
Indy promotion RCH announced they’re going to return soon. They haven’t run a show since last July.
There will be a tribute show to Dr. X on October 10th. He died four years ago.
In Xalapa’s XWW promotion, Xtremo won the cruiserweight title from Super Nova, Krazy Star is the new women’s championship (vacant after Yuca disappeared), and Rey Panter Jr. took Puma Metalico’s hair.
Star Fire is getting treatment on her knee and hopes to return to training soon, so it sounds like the knee injury wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been.
Eric Mutter has 13 more people who should be on Lucha Underground Season 2.
CARA Lucha (SAT) 10/03/2015 Arena San Juan Pantitlan, Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl, Estado de México
1) ? vs ??
2) Centvrión, Fly Warrior, Látigo vs Magnífico I, Magnífico II, Mr. Leo
3) Wasson vs Jocker (Guadalajara)
4) Andy Boy, Danger, Guerrero Mixtico vs ?, Flyer, Hombre Bala Jr.
5) Stuka Jr. vs Violento Jack, Dave The Clown
6) Rush & Trauma II vs La Sombra & Trauma I [Relevos Increíbles]
A lot of the CMLL luchadors who were canceled last month are being used here as a make up. Only Polvora and Boby Zavala are missing, and one or both could end up being the mystery luchador. Trauma I has a promo about the main event.
Jocker (Guadalajara) versus Wasson is a battle of two luchadors doing the same Joker gimmick. Mala Hiebra teams up for the first time in the segunda, which looks like an excellent match.