What happened:Rey Cometa & Cavernario sort of feuded in the main event, which I guess is supposed to be a feud going forward, but it just seemed like what they were doing on this show. The only other notable thing happened is Triton got a haircut before I did.
What was good:I liked the semimain, but it’s likely the boredom of this show broke me down and the good grade was more an indication of my will breaking. This is not a good use of two hours.
Where can I watch it:It’s on CMLL’s channel.(more…)
AULL (WED) 03/01/2017Arena Lopez Mateos [+LuchaTV, Estrellas del Ring]
1) Rey Inmortal & Violento b Príncipe Mexica & Tigre De Oro
2) Hijo De Ciclón Ramírez, Mike Segura, Súper Astro Jr. DQ Holkan, Impulso, Ironía Segura faked a foul from Impulso for the DQ
3) Gallo Tapado Jr., Hijo de Máscara Sagrada, Hijo del Solar b Hijo de LA Park, Hijo de Zumbido, Hijo del Fishman
4) Golden Magic b Emperador Azteca, Imposible, Extreme Tiger, Sádico Emperador Azteca replaced Laredo Kid. Excellent match. Golden Magic beat Extreme Tiger.
5) LA Park & Rey Escorpión DQ Daga & Penta Zero M Tema Elite took 1/3 in a violent brawl. Everyone fouled everyone else and the rudo somehow decided to give the win to the Elite team. Usual challenges followed.
The latest Podcast Boom is shot, but has some news: Miguel Fonseca, who’s most notable as an AAA assistant booker for many years, is said to also be gone from the company. Fonseca also did public relations for the company. I’ve always assumed that when there were text interviews with wrestlers on the site (which would be seen by much more people in newspapers to promote the company), they were actually Fonseca writing the quotes for the luchadors knowing the direction of the storylines. Those interviews have disappeared lately. Like Oscar García Jiménez, Fonseca was a guy who’s been with the office for years and it’s surprising to see him go.
Garza Jr. & Laredo Kid appear to be starting with Impact this week. Konnan will also be there, and mentioned those two on his podcast. There’s a lot of turnover on their roster right now, so no idea how they’ll be used. Garza’s had interest from TNA in the past, and both have had WWE tryouts. This obviously stems from Impact being at the last Crash tapings and talent being shared back and forth. Those guys are not under Lucha Underground contract, unlike other people in The Crash, so they’re free to show up elsewhere.
Konnan also mentions there was a plan to have the Lucha World Cup in Japan, but the Japanese sponsors wanted The Crash (or probably more specifically the Pentagon/Fenix/Rey guys) and AAA said no to that. I’m not ready to rule out a 2017 Lucha World Cup from happening, but we should start hearing about it this month if it is, and they’ll have a lot of obstacles to overcome.
Man At Arms, one of the upcoming new series for El Rey, is said to be debuting in early June. That fits with the idea that El Rey pushed back airing Lucha Underground to have new episodes on the air when their other new programming launched.
Dragon Lee was doing a TV interview on Thursday, so he is around even if he’s missing shows.
Villano III did a round of interviews on Wednesday, as part of the hype for Homenaje a Dos Leyendas. He says his biggest win was taking Perro Aguayo’s hair. That’s not a feud that comes up a lot out of Mexico but is definitely one of his biggest.
Now, I think this is a TV taping, but it’s not from AAA themselves. AAA changed the location of the taping on this day from Tampico to Neza a couple weekends back. It’s not listed as a TV taping, but the lineup is like a TV taping. It doesn’t look like an AAA TV lineup poster but of course it wouldn’t now, they let the guy go who was doing that. (It looks like a usual poster for Arena Neza; not sure if they’re just doing it because it’s the local arena and it’ll be on the local promoters now, or if they just did it before the AAA could get an official one done.)
This is the taping after Rey de Reyes, and reveals some of the plans. Murder & Monster will probably keep feuding with Wagner after Rey de Reyes, since the main event doesn’t work if they’re all friends. Wagner & Pagano’s break up is going to be dragged out longer. Cuervo & Scoria are going to pick up a tag title shot somewhere, though it could be this weekend in Apizaco or in Monterrey. Shani is on the tecnica side, so she may be turning at Rey de Reyes (or they may have just ran out of tecnicas for that day.)
That cruiserweight fourway really exposes the lack of depth on the roster. Nino Hamburguesa is a comedy opening match guy who doesn’t fit a cruiserweight mold, and he’s in there because they don’t have many better options. The other three guys haven’t been taken that seriously either, but are all just one win away from a title shot because there’s no one else. At least the winner might get a win, but that, and the oddness of OGT vs Lanzeloth and Mascara de Bronce (which could be good!), shows how few people they have around.
Estrella Divina has been with AAA since last 2015, working spots shows fairly regularly, and yet this is the exotico’s first time on TV. (Divina worked a dark match in Naucalpan when AAA seemed to be trying out Xandao for the spot as Psycho Clown opponent that eventually went to Pagano, and was on TV in a tryout match back in 2014.) My understanding is there was a storyline idea for Divina that got dropped when Konnan and AAA broke up, but Divina must’ve been well liked enough to keep getting work.
Match 5 should be good; the Aerostar section of the AAA universe is the best part of it, more so when he’s not trying to kill himself. Matches 3 and 4 could be good if things are laid out well.
The taping after this will be on 04/12 in San Luis Potosi.
It’s hard to come up with a good headline when there’s nothing that interesting going on.
CMLL (SUN) 02/26/2017Arena Coliseo Guadalajara [CMLL]
1) Linterna & Mr. Brisa b Metal Blanco & Micro debut of a new Metal Blanco (Triton’s old name). Rudos took 1/3.
2) Évola & Exterminador b El Alteño & Neutrón Alteno replaced Sky Kid. Rudos took 2/3.
3) Gallo, Magnum, Metatrón b Difunto, Maléfico, Ráfaga tecnicos took 2/3.
4) El Cuatrero, Forastero, Sansón b Explosivo, Omar Brunetti, Star Black Dinamita took 2/3, the last when Sanson used the ropes to beat Star Black. Tecnicos demanded a rematch.
5) Diamante Azul, Dragón Lee, Esfinge DQ Furia Roja, Pierroth, Terrible Tecnicos took 2/3. Pierroth fouled Diamante Azul.
Very rare to see DF wrestlers on a Sunday Guadalajara show. Dragon Lee hasn’t been seen since this show, maybe have just stayed in Jalisco. The recap doesn’t even acknowledge this Metal Blanco being new.
CMLL (TUE) 02/28/2017Arena México [CMLL]
1) Camorra & El Coyote b Bengala & Marvel rudos took 1/3
2) Acero, Eléctrico, Stukita b Mercurio, Pequeño Olímpico, Pierrothito tecnicos took 2/3.
3) Cancerbero, Raziel, Skándalo b Oro Jr., Stigma, Tritón Rudos took 1/3
4) Esfinge b Nitro [lightning] Nitro replaced Okumura
5) Hechicero, Ripper, Vangellys b Guerrero Maya Jr., Johnny Idol, Stuka Jr.
6) Carístico, Drone, Rey Cometa b Cavernario, Felino, Negro Casas Caristico replaced Mistico on Tuesday. Drone replaced Dragon Lee (who also didn’t work on Monday.) Tecnicos took 2/3.
Cavernario has lost three straight matches after winning the tournament. Progress is not a straight line, especially not in CMLL.
CMLL’s updated Okumura’s status: he’s out 20 days with a neck injury suffered during training. That’s a while, but they featured it would’ve been a much worse neck fracture. CMLL is slightly better at reporting changes but altogether inconsistent about it; Okumura and Mistico were mentioned, but Dragon Lee’s absences are not being mentioned.
CMLL (TUE) 02/28/2017Arena Coliseo Guadalajara [Arena Coliseo Guadalajara]
1) El Yaqui & Metatrón b Demonio Rojo & Thunder Boy
2) Difunto, Sangre Azteca, Virus b Magnus, Star Jr., Vaquero Jr. Straight falls. Vaquero & Star Jr. had issues.
3) La Vaquerita, Marcela, Silueta b Amapola, Dalys, Metálica Marcela beat Dalys, setting up a title match next week.
4) Marco Corleone, Valiente, Volador Jr. b Kráneo, Mr. Niebla, Último Guerrero
5) Diamante Azul b Yoshitatsu Diamante Azul won with a German suplex.
No reports on the quality of the main event, but Yoshi sounds like he’s having a good time on his Twitter.
Lucha Libre y Pasion, a Facebook site mostly known for pirating shows, announced they’re going to start being the official video recorder for Arena Lopez Mateos, starting with tonight’s show. Tonight’s show has LA Park & Rey Escorpion versus Daga & Penta Zero M in the main event, and Golden Magic vs Laredo Kid vs Imposible vs Extreme Tiger vs Sadico. They say the video will be up a few days later on YouTube.
That’s quick to a hair match, but Chicano (and his hair) might not be sticking around long. Everything seems more logical and rapid in IWRG yet; even the tercera seems likes a logical set up a tag title match.
There’s a Tigre del Ring in San Luis Potosi, in Chihuahua/El Paso and in Arizona. No idea which one this is.
CMLL (TUE) 03/07/2017Arena México
1) Shockercito & Stukita vs Mercurio & Pierrothito
2) Flyer, Príncipe Diamante, Robin vs Cancerbero, Metálico, Raziel
3) Blue Panther Jr., Star Jr., The Panther vs Canelo Casas, Okumura, Skándalo
4) Pegasso vs Virus [lightning]
5) Blue Panther, Titán, Tritón vs Bobby Villa, Dragón Rojo Jr., Pólvora
6) Atlantis, Dragón Lee, Rey Cometa vs Cavernario, Felino, Negro Casas
Cometa & Cavernario back in the main event again, which seems like CMLL’s having them feud without booking finishes. Cometa, the champion, beat Cavernario last week. It’ll still be good when it happens. Matches 4 and 5 could be good too, and even the opener has a shot.
DTU (FRI) 03/24/2017Arena Aficion
1) Drolux, Luigi, Químico Torres vs Hard Boy, Masizito, Toto
2) Colmillo Blanco, Dragón Latino, Krónico vs Despiadado, El Intruso Jr., La Plaga
3) Ángel o Demonio vs Camuflaje, Lokillo, El Exótico, Hormiga, Paranoiko
4) Ayako Hamada, Jimmy, Kevin vs Aero Boy, La Magnifica, Pesadilla and Moria, Niño De Cobre, Zuzu Divine
5) El Gio & El Junior vs Corsario Negro Jr. & Crazy King
6) Miedo Extremo & Violento Jack vs Ovett & Takashi Sasaki
7) Cíclope vs Daisuke Masaoka match will have 10,000 thumbtacks and other extreme weapons
DTU’s next show at Arena Aficion, which may be an iPPV. This show seems like it’s more extreme focused than the December iPPV, though that’s mostly based on who’s around to be used on this show. (No Casas, Flamita or Mendoza, instead the Freedoms guys in the top matches.)
What happened: Mesias betrayed Pagano, at the cost Pagano missing a dive and Mesias losing the main event. Pagano still didn’t attack Mesias at the end. Super Fly moved out of the way of an Aerostar dive, causing Aero to crash, burn, and hurt his wrist. Mini Psycho pinned Dinastia and wants a title shot. Octagoncito didn’t pin anyway and also wants a title shot. AAA forgot about this as soon as it happened, so no one’s getting a title shot.
Also, I’m pretty sure I ranted about how AAA needs to do stuff to do introduce the many anonymous mid and lower card wrestlers like Mascara de Bronce and they had a feature on Mascara de Bronce today. If only everything worked like that.
There was 24 minutes and 49 seconds of between the bell (well, whistle) ring time on this show.
What was good: I liked the Aerostar/Argenis vs Super Fly/Carta Brava tag match and had a hard time staying interested in the reset.
Where can I watch it: It’s on AAA’s channel.(more…)
CMLL (MON) 02/27/2017Arena Puebla [CultIcon, El Popular]
1) París & Zaeta Roja b Rey Apocalipsis & Toro Bill Jr.
2) Millenium & Robin b Espíritu Maligno & Policeman Straight falls. Espiritu & Policeman broke up during the match.
3) Fuego, Oro Jr., Stigma b Arkángel de la Muerte, Canelo Casas, Puma Puma replaced Okumura
4) Ephesto, Hechicero, Mephisto b Johnny Idol, Máximo Sexy, Stuka Jr.
5) Volador Jr. b Euforia [lightning]
6) Carístico, Rush, Valiente DQ Gran Guerrero, Niebla Roja, Último Guerrero Caristico replaced Misitco, Valiente replaced Dragon Lee. UG fouled Rush.
Show doesn’t sound like it was that good (and yet I’ll watch it tonight anyway.)
Arena Puebla had the blue canvas, the same that’s been used in Arena Coliseo. Literally the same one; I think they made it for the Retro show, and have moved it to Puebla since that show makes TV and Coliseo no longer is taped. (Coliseo had an old looking unlogo blue canvas this past week.) Arena Mexico got a black canvas, with the connection of both being the Victoria sponsorship disappearing. Losing Victoria would hurt; they’re owned by the same people who own Corona (and just wanted to switch which brand they were promoting), so that’s a long time sponsor who might be going away.
CMLL says Mistico was hurt in his match with Cavernario on Sunday and will be out for the moment. Caristico replaces him yesterday and tonight. CMLL didn’t address the Dragon Lee disappearance, and he’s still listed tonight.
Today, CMLL has a show. They definitely do. Uh huh. The main event – Caristico, Dragon Lee and Rey Cometa versus Cavernario, Felino and Negro Casas – could be good if they give it time, but there’s no sure sign of that. Semimain might also be good, Guerrero Maya, Johnny Idol, Stuka versus Hechicero, Ripper and Vangellys – but there’s not a lot of excitement to it. The lightning match is supposed to be Esfinge vs Okumura, who knows what’ll be now. Oro Jr., Stigma and Triton take on Cancerbero, Raziel and Skandalo in the tercera. The minis have Acero, Electrico, Stukita versus Mercurio, Pequeno Olimpico and Pierrothito. All those matches might be good, have people who are not good, and have no particular interest in them. The show will open with Bengala & Marvel versus Camorra & Coyote.
One thing is up in the air is The Hardys as The Crash Tag Team champions. The Hardys announced they’re done in Impact Wrestling effectively immediately, and the Wrestling Observer expects they’re going to WWE and probably soon. The belts are meaningless themselves and The Crash can just crown new champions, but a reason they were champions was to do a tag match with Penta & Rey Fenix. It might have to occur on the 03/25 show if it’ll happen at all.
El Tijuanense talked to Flamita about his The Crash Cruiserweight championship reign. Flamita say he’s got no problem defending against Famous B, would like to face Mexicans like Laredo Kid and Fenix, and still wants to go against Extreme Tiger when he’s healthy. It’ll be a while before he gets to those, though he does seem open to the idea of defending the title while in Japan.
Daga and Garza are also working the FULL show the week before in Tijuana. If that stays that way, that shows the independence of those guys to work in the same venue as The Crash for another promotion.
That last bit has been somewhat publicly acknowledged by LU officials; they haven’t mentioned the tourist visa part, but mentioned the reason Taya and Daga and others missed weeks of Season 3 tapings is because MGM would no longer allow them to use people without work visas. If anyone had been caught using a tourist visa, the wrestlers could’ve been kicked out of the country – at worst, they could be banned from the US for years like Mike Bailey currently is – and there might have been some penalty for LU itself.
(The visa issues messed up the very first LU taping, causing them to rebook the entire episodes thru Aztec Warfare 1. It’s unbelievable that would be allowed to be an issue again when it was such a colossal mess up the first time, but it obviously wasn’t done right.)
AAA & those people would know their money issues, but all those guys working with The Crash and not working with the AAA seems to confirm they’re not happy with AAA. (It does suggest that AAA could fix those problems somewhat if they just paid people what they thought they were owed – it’s unclear if AAA doesn’t think they need to, or just doesn’t have have the money.) The IMPE story is really wild; IMPE’s own site says AAA’s trademark requests have not been approved, and I’m not clear on how a trademark official could stop someone from having a wrestling match – but Mexico works in weird ways, and Konnan’s been consistent with his belief that there are people in the trademark office doing things on AAA’s behalf.
Meanwhile, 126f noted that, in Alberto’s most recent interview with +LuchaTV, Alberto’s position on AAA was “I do not much like the people who work for the company, inside or outside the ring.” That’s harsher towards AAA in other interviews (though more honest.) Alberto’s getting handed a Rebelion shirt at the first opportunity. He says he’s got agreement work more three more dates for the Crash but he’s been busy on the dates they’re running so far. The funniest Alberto subplot is referenced here – Alberto wants to work Arena Mexico at least once again, but CMLL has no interest in paying what Alberto wants.
Oscar Garcia Jimenez, AAA’s lead graphic designer for the last eight years, mentioned on Facebook that he’s no longer with AAA. That post makes it sound like it wasn’t his decision. Graphic designer is probably too narrow of a description: he was the guy who designed their poster and artwork, but he also created the looks for characters like Drago and Taurus. AAA is a small business so he was handling a lot other roles; I think the last time his name came up in the news was the Ludxor/Nino de Ebano injury story, when there was an dispute about which person cause Ludxor to miss a doctor’s appointment. You would’ve seen Oscar on TV as the guy doing the haircuts for the last few years. I’ve seen him at the AAA offices and he was always friendly. I’m sure he wouldn’t remember this, but he’s actually one of the first lucha people I met in Mexico – we were at Super Astro’s restaurant, and Oscar and Cibernetico just happened to stop to say hi to Astro. It’s a pretty stunning moment when you’re walking around and you just run into people who work for AAA in the first hour you’ve been in the country.
The timing of this in relation to the La Llave de La Gloria logo issue makes it seem like they’re related. I don’t really know anything here, but I don’t think that’s the case. I’ve been thinking it had to be Record or Reforma who stole the logo, because AAA had Oscar and the little I knew of Oscar, I was pretty sure creating a new logo would’ve been something he would’ve been excited to work on. I’ve enjoyed his work in AAA and I hope he gets to do more of it somewhere else. Meanwhile, AAA has a small office, and it seems like it’s getting smaller all the time.
El Rey sent out a press release with Lucha Underground’s schedule for March. Long story short, someone did the math and realized they could just air all of season two and the first half of season 3 if they started airing four episodes a week for a while. It’ll be four episodes a week for a while, and then cut down to two episodes a week for about the same amount of time if they’re still planning on the May 31st return date.
We still don’t have a return date for Elite, but everyone still believes it’s coming back in March. CMLL included; a card in Sinaloa this past week was changed so Golden Magic and Mistico wouldn’t be in the same match, with CMLL not wanting their luchador in the same match with Elite’s Magic.
What Culture Pro Wrestling released the first round matches for the Mexico block of it’s World Cup on 04/30. As expected, Caristico has been quietly removed from the card. Juventud Guerrera replaces him. Drago is matched up with local El Ligero, so they could eliminate him from the tournament while avoiding him wrestling one of the ex-AAA guys. That seemed to work out for AAW.
CMLL (MON) 03/06/2017Arena Puebla
1) Hijo de Centella Roja & Vega vs El Malayo & Guerrero Espacial
2) Black Tiger & Espíritu Maligno vs Hijo del Signo & Policeman
3) Soberano Jr., Star Jr., Stigma vs Canelo Casas, Sangre Azteca, Virus
4) Ángel de Oro, Stuka Jr., Titán vs Bobby Villa, Dragón Rojo Jr., Pólvora
5) Atlantis, Carístico, Dragón Lee vs Ephesto, Luciferno, Mephisto
6) Rush vs Último Guerrero
Including Elite, this is the 6th singles match between Rush & Ultimo Guerrero in the last 11 months. Ultimo Guerrero has won every single one of them. They just did this ten days ago in Coliseo, where UG won by DQ. CMLL desperately needs to give different people chances in main events; they’re in the same place as AAA was a couple years ago, where they’re going to be hurting for star power if the handful of people they have on top are injured or leave.
This at least the second time they’ve moved Espiritu Maligno to the tecnico side, and last time it was for a short term hair program. It’s about that time to get a hair match in Puebla, and they’ve liked to run their own Homenaje a Dos Leyendas shows in the recent past.
02/26 Sobre el Ring: Cloud Drive – Princesa Sugehit & Zeuxis interviewed before their title match
CMLL on ClaroSports.com: 2017-02-24 Cloud Drive
taped 2017-02-24 @ Arena México
1) Robin & Star Jr. vs Cancerbero & Raziel
2) Esfinge, Soberano Jr., Tritón vs Bobby Villa, Misterioso Jr., Sagrado
3) Drone, Guerrero Maya Jr., Stuka Jr. vs Rey Bucanero, Terrible, Vangellys
4) Ángel de Oro vs Dragón Rojo Jr.in a lightning match
5) Atlantis, Diamante Azul, Marco Corleone vs Pierroth, Rush, Yoshitatsu
6) Cavernario & Volador Jr. vs Último Guerrero & Valientein a National Parejas Increible Tournament match and in a tournament final match
AAA on Televisa: 2017-02-25 Cloud Drive
taped 2017-02-11 @ Gimnasio Benito Juárez, Cuautitlán, Estadio de México
1) Dinastía & Octagoncito vs Mini Psicosis & Mini Psycho Clown
2) Aerostar & Argenis vs Carta Brava Jr. & Súper Fly
3) Hijo del Fantasma & Texano Jr. vs El Mesías & Pagano
CMLL Guerreros del Ring on 52MX: 2017-02-25 Cloud Drive
taped 2017-02-13 @ Arena Puebla
1) Fuego vs Guerrero Maya Jr., Soberano Jr., Star Jr., Stigma, Okumura, Pólvora, Sagrado, Skándalo, Virusin a cibernetico match
2) Rush vs Diamante Azul
3) Dragón Lee, Mistico, Volador Jr. vs Euforia, La Máscara, Negro Casas
Tonight’s Arena Puebla show has a Volador singles match, though probably not as big as other Volador matches. It’s his first ever singles match with Euforia, but it’s also ‘only’ a lightning match, a ten minute time limit match. It’ll probably be mostly like the third fall of a singles match, and they might be setting up for a bigger singles match next week.
The actual match was announced to be Gran Guerrero, Niebla Roja & Utlimo Guerrero against the Munoz trios of Rush, Mistico and Dragon Lee. However, the poster the Arena sent out has Valiente in Dragon Lee’s spot. Dragon Lee has that odd booking in Guadalajara last night and isn’t on any shows this week, so maybe he’s just going home for a few days. Just to be weirder, CMLL’s since updated the main event to list Caristico, Rush and Dragon Lee as the main event team. Who knows. Mistico is off Tuesday’s show from Arena Mexico too, with Dragon Lee replacing him.
The rest of the card is OK and less than OK stuff. Johnny Idol, Maximo and Stuka take on Ephesto, Mephisto and Hechicero in the fourth match. Fuego, Oro Jr., and Stigma have to face Arkangel, Canelo Casas and someone else. Okumura is still listed on the poster even though CMLL’s update has him out for at least a week. That’s the usual communication issues. Millenium & Robin take on Espiritu Maligno & Policeman, and Paris & Zaeta Roja fight the Batallon de la Muerte in the opener. The show airs on CMLL’s YouTube channel at 9pm.
CMLL (SAT) 03/04/2017Arena Coliseo
1) Bengala, Leono, Sensei vs Apocalipsis, Cholo, Grako
2) Astral, Príncipe Diamante, Sangre Imperial vs Akuma, Artillero, Inquisidor
3) Drone, Guerrero Maya Jr., Soberano Jr. vs Puma, Tiger, Virus
4) Blue Panther, Blue Panther Jr., The Panther vs Ephesto, Luciferno, Mephisto
5) Carístico, Marco Corleone, Valiente vs La Máscara, Pierroth, Rush
Matches 3 and 4 look good, though it’s hard not to miss how close they were to doing that trios title match (which is never ever happening.)
CMLL (SUN) 03/05/2017Arena México
1) Flyer, Magia Blanca, Starman vs Grako, Hijo del Signo, Metálico
2) Estrellita, Princesa Sugehit, Sanely vs Reyna Isis, Tiffany, Zeuxis
3) Pierrothito vs Shockercito [CMLL MINI] vacant title (Astral moving up divisions.) Winner becomes 14th champion. Pierrothito would become a 2 time champ, Shockercito a first time winner.
4) Ángel de Oro, Marco Corleone, Volador Jr. vs Rey Bucanero, Sam Adonis, Terrible
5) Atlantis, Dragón Lee, Mistico vs Euforia, Niebla Roja, Último Guerrero
Sam Adonis is back and higher than usual, though it’s unclear if it’s a change or just a blip because of the women’s and mini’s matches. I suspect Pierrothito is going to win the title match but it doesn’t feel certain.
CMLL (SUN) 03/05/2017Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Micro vs Guerrero de la Muerte
2) Avispón Negro Jr. & El Yaqui vs Carlo Roggi & Destructor
3) El Divino & Javier Cruz Jr. vs Demonio Rojo & Gran Kenut
4) Kempo Dragón, Sky Kid, Smaker vs Mr. Trueno, Príncipe Kisho, Rey Trueno
5) El Cuatrero, Forastero, Sansón vs Explosivo, Omar Brunetti, Star Black
The DF guys returning to Sundays was a one week thing, but the Nuevo Generacion Dinamitas stick around and are seem set up for a trios titles defense soon. Kempo & Kisho are back in again from Sinaloa.