CMLL (SUN) 12/17 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara Results
1) Neon, Virgo b Flama, Imposter
2) Azazel, Exterminador DQ Danger (Guadalajara), Destroyer
3) Golden, Idolo, Metal Blanco, Metatron b Infierno, Magnum, Mr. Trueno, Rey Trueno
4) Angel Blanco Jr. b Fabian el Gitano [WWA MIDDLE]
5) Alex Koslov, Mascara Ano 2000, Universo 2000 b Leon Blanco, Maximo, Negro Casas
In the segunda, Destroyer bopped Exterminador on the head with a pot. I was sure the tercera was originally announced as a mask match, but it’s on Christmas instead. No report from Tuesday as of yet, but there’s a post on box y lucha saying that Rayman got hurt due to the top rope breaking.
IWRG (THU) 12/14 Arena Naucalpan Results
1) Black Stone b Rey de Corazones
2) Black Jaguar, Comando Mega b Greco Jr., Puma King
3) Cyborg, Dr. Karonte, Estallido b Ave Fenix, Freelance, Kid Tiger
4) Hijo del Diablo, Pierroth Jr., Veneno b Astro Boy, Cerebro Negro, Volador Jr.
5) Alex Koslov, Olimpico, Tarzan Boy b Felino, Negro Casas, Negro Navarro
I think every single rudo side won. That never happens.
IWRG’s running a twelve man mask/hair tournament tonight. The losers from two blocks of six will face in a stakes match.
Block A: Negro Casas, Veneno, Xiblava, Olimpico, Dr. Cerebro, Coco Rojo
Block B: Black Warrior, Felino, Cerebro Negro, Sagrado, Mr. Niebla, Coco Verde
I’d guess one of the Cerebros is going down.
Sangre Azteca talked about his title win in La Prensa. I’ve seen La Mascara hyped as having 24 or 25 defenses; we’ve got 11 recorded on the luchawiki, including the 3 previous shots Sangre was talking about. I think it’s more likely La Mascara’s actually defended the title that many times and we don’t know than them making up a defense number. That also means, somewhere, someone’s keeping track of these defenses.
While in Tulancingo for a lucha show yesterday, Super Crazy received a local award for achievement in sports.
Box Y Lucha #2797 has Corelone and Kenzo bald.