IWRG (THU) 03/15 Arena Naucalpan
1) Celestial b Extrano
2) Aguila Oriental, Ave Fenix, Kid Tiger b Black Jaguar, Black Stone, Comando Gama
3) Kraneo, Trauma I, Trauma II b Freelance, Kai, Yamato
4) Dandy & Negro Navarro b Villano IV & Villano V
5) Bestia Salvaje, Mascara Ano 2000 Jr., Veneno b El Dandy, Esfinge, Villano III
Villanos turned rudo, with Villano III returning to attack El Dandy in the semimain and those two not working together in the main event. IWRG says the Traumas are on a 18 match winning streak, and it’s Sunday so I’m not doing the research.
AAA ARONJA (SUN) 03/18 Poliforum Zamna de Merida [El Mitomano]
1) Angel Infernal & Estrella de Fuego b Imperio Dorado & Imperio Maya
2) Halcon Rojo, Halcon Rojo Jr., Lobo Salvaje b Amenaza Roja, Cobraman, Coloso
3) Laredo Kid, Nemesis AAA, Rey Cometa b Alan, Decnnis, El Brazo
4) La Parkita, Martha Villalobos, Pimpinela b Mini Psicosis, Polvo de Estrellas, Tiffany
5) Gronda II, Intocable, Mascara Divina b Chris Stone, Hator, Scorpio Jr. [cage]
It’s always weird to see posts like (the actual) Hijo de Santo on leaving a message to listen to him on the radio, so you can hear his side of the CMLL fallout. Did anyone hear this? Is it different from what he said ?
CMLL: Hector/Perro/Damian vs Alex/Marco/Shocker – Baby Richards is wearing Orange? Almost all High Society spots. Corelone does the hipswivel, and Perro fouls him. Seems fair enough.
AAA: Apache/Polvo/Fabi/Mini Chessman vs Billy/Pimpi/Sexi Star/Octagoncito from Tlaxcala. Octagon has a nice springboard tonillo. Funny how the skeletal replay shows a six sided ring – this week, they’re in a four corner one. Apache fouls Billy for the win, and that’s that.
Nothing on Santo, as far as I saw.