(gifs came out particularly huge this time, you are warned)
taped 2013-12-08 @ Auditorio de la Gente, Tepic, Nayarit
Dinastía, Ludxor, Venum vs El Apache, Machine Rocker, Mini Charly Manson: As a Machine Rocker being awesome showcase, the first half of this match could not have been any better. It was probably meant more for the técnicos, who were sadly slipping at times and not looking smooth at other times. 70% chance the finish was not the exact intended finish because of another slip, but it worked out. It was good the Cadetes were with these rudos because others might have not been able to keep this match together. Surprisingly little amount of Dinastía, who seemed to be the most over dude in this match. Gran Apache is a crazy old man.
Pimpinela Escarlata vs Taya Valkyrie, Mamba, Jennifer Blake, Faby Apache, Pasion Kristal, Polvo de Estrellas, Sexy Star in a cage match, loser loses hair: about average for a lucha libre cage match, which means you should not waste your time watching it. Mamba and Pimpinela had a good fist fight for about a minute, and it would’ve bee more fun to see them have at least 4-5 minutes of a real match on the inside rather than hang on the cage, but that’s a lucha libre cage match. They had time – this went 20 minutes for some reason – and could’ve better used some of it by not having Sexy Star return to cage to do spots. The real point was to remind us Sexy Star is the star of this niche and they got that over.
Monsther Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown vs Hijo del Fantasma, Silver King, Texano Jr. for the AAA World Trios Championship: There’s been better Consejo/Psycho matches. There’s been worse Consejo/Psycho matches. There’s been fat ones, skinny ones, tall ones, short ones, sad ones, happy ones, and every other variety. This one was a lot of comedy and maybe shorter than you’d expect. Not sure why Tirantes way playing it completely straight here after the last month but expecting logic is expecting too much.
AAA has announced that Mini Chessman, Valentin Aguilar Garcia, has passed away. He would’ve turned 47 next month. Mini Chessman’s wife had early posted on Facebook (mentioned here) that he was in the hospital due to a respiratory infection and it appears that illness took his life.
Mini Chessman was a veteran member of AAA’s mini division. He started out in AAA as Espectrito II before switching over to his most recent character in 2004. Mini Chessman was mostly a background character, a solid rudo and would make a few TV appearances a year while working more often on non-TV events. His last TV appearance was back in April on Fusion, and his last known in-ring match was the New Year’s Day show in Arena Lopez Mateos.
Mini Chessman is the third person who worked for AAA to pass away due to illness since October, following El Brazo and Jesus Nunez’s deaths.
CMLL (MON) 01/27/2014 Arena Puebla [El Popular, Porra Fresa]
1) Metálico & Robin b Centauro de Fuego & King Jaguar
2) Astral, Asturiano, Shockercito b Blue Center, Demus 3:16, Saurón
Shockercito submitted Sauron
3) Cancerbero, Raziel, Virus b Sagrado, Starman, Tritón
Virus submitted Triton, who hurt his left arm and needed medical help.
4) La Máscara, Máscara Dorada, Mistico, Valiente, Volador Jr. b Kráneo, Morphosis, Mr. Águila, Olímpico, Reaper [cibernetico]
Order of elimination: Morphosis (Valiente), Mascara Dorada (Kraneo), Olimpico (Mistico), Valiente (Mr. Aguila), Kraneo (Mascara), Mistico (Reaper), La Mascara & Mr. Aguila double pin, Reaper (foul on Volador). Mascara challenged Aguila & Reapper to apuesta matches, but the rudos refused.
5) Negro Casas b Atlantis
Negro took 1/3. Negro Casas mask pull in the third.
Semimain sets up Volador/Mascara vs Aguila/Reaper.
CMLL (TUE) 01/28/2014 Arena Mexico [CMLL]
1) Fantasy & Pequeño Halcón b Pequeño Nitro & Pequeño Olímpico
2) Canelo Casas, Disturbio, Hechicero b Flyer, Pegasso, Star Jr.
3) Cancerbero, Raziel, Vangellys b Sagrado, Stigma, Stuka Jr.
4) Cavernario, Herodes Jr., Mr. Niebla b Black Panther, Blue Panther, Cachorro [semifinal]
5) Atlantis, Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr. b Negro Casas, Puma, Tiger [semifinal]
6) Cavernario, Herodes Jr., Mr. Niebla b Atlantis, Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr. [final]
Upset victory by the debuting New Peste Negra
7) Titán b Virus [MEX WELTER]
Titan took falls 2/3 to keep the title in a good match. Second defense.
CMLL (TUE) 01/28/2014 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara [@acogdl]
1) Leo & Metatrón b Akuma & Ráfaga
Tecnicos took 1/3.
2) Amapola, Dalys, Zeuxis b Dark Angel, Goya Kong, Silueta
Rudas took 2/3.
3) Gallo b Arkángel de la Muerte
Gallo beat Arkangel again, this time via casita.
4) Máximo, Super Porky, Valiente b Misterioso Jr., Pierroth, Rey Escorpión
Tecnicos took 2/3.
5) Averno, Ephesto, Mephisto b La Máscara, La Sombra, Rush
Rudos took 1/3, Averno sneaking in a foul on Sombra for the win.
That rooster owns Arkangel. Main event sets up a singles match.
CMLL has a big preview of the first round Gran Alternativa. It may change by the time you read this, but the Gaceta version had links back to the luchawiki this morning (having taken the table from that page.) I have many thoughts about that, but I don’t think any of them are interesting. They did introduce a typo and we have enough bad information on the wiki already.
Relevant Gran Alternativa thought: it took me a couple days, but I finally realized Sombra & Oro Jr. teaming because they’re both essentially doing the same character – Sombra was pushed as the New Oro for his first few years, and that’s where the Sombra name (“he’s a shadow of Oro”) comes from. I like their chances now.
CMLL also teased being on TV Azteca…but it’s for an interview on a late night show, not new TV. This at least the third difference appearance on a TV Azteca show in the last few months and everyone seems to be figuring they’ll have a show on an Azteca channel eventually, but it hasn’t happened yet.
Rob has highlights of CMLL 05/24/13.
Interview from Box y Lucha with Guerrero Maya Jr. about the start of his career.
An interview with the owner of Arena Aficion about it’s 62 years.
CMLL (TUE) 02/04/2014 Arena Mexico
1) Pequeño Halcón & Último Dragoncito vs Mercurio & Pequeño Warrior
2) Oro Jr., Soberano Jr., Starman vs Disturbio, El Rebelde, Hijo del Signo
3) Fuego, Hombre Bala Jr., Súper Halcón Jr. vs Espiritu Negro, Guerrero Negro Jr., Shigeo Okumura
4) La Máscara vs Vangellys [lightning]
5) Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr., Máximo vs Euforia, Niebla Roja, Virus
6) Rey Cometa, Rush, Titán vs Cavernario, Felino, Mr. Niebla
Fun main event. Barbaro Cavernario may be having his name shorted or changed, as he’s listed as Cavernario on the lineup.
Tercera is Espiritu Negro’s Arena Mexico match debut (though he’s made it in the ring with Rey Cometa prior.)
CMLL (TUE) 02/04/2014 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) El Divino & Virgo vs Demonio Rojo & Exterminador
2) Astral, Eléctrico, Stukita vs Demus 3:16, Pequeño Violencia, Pierrothito
3) Stigma, Stuka Jr., Tritón vs Boby Zavala, Camorra, Sangre Azteca
4) Mistico, Valiente, Volador Jr. vs Morphosis, Mr. Águila, Olímpico
5) La Sombra vs Averno
Sombra versus Averno should be really good. 52MX has been inconsistent on the Guadalajara match – it may be a ‘no repeated luchadors’ issue – but I believe the tercera would air on that channel (so the gone from DF Camorra makes TV!)
IWRG FILL (TUE) 02/04/2014 Arena Naucalpan
1) Black Niko, Chicanito, Voltar vs Mercenario, Skanda, Ultimo Caballero
2) Payaso De Plata, Payaso Extreme, Skull Metal vs Muerte Infernal, Psique, Versus
3) Galaxy, Hip Hop Man, Vampiro Metálico vs Atomic Star, Electro Boy, Fulgor
4) Araña de Plata, Blue Monsther, Matrix Jr. vs Emperador Azteca, Látigo, Picudo Jr.
Blue Monsther’s 11th FILL show without making a main IWRG show.
5) Alfa, Dragón Celestial, Fulgor I, Imposible, Omega, Power Bull, Seiya, Sky Ángel vs Aztlan, Destino, Jorge Kebrada, Kanon, Onix, Operativo X, Prodigo, Vertize [cibernetico]
Gym FILL (Black Terry) vs Gym Skayde
This is the 32nd Toreno FILL. Show may air on LAS eventually. Main event should be good, it’s always fun to see which of the lesser known guys are really good.
FULL (SAT) 04/05/2014 Arena Metropolitana, Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas
1) Brillantina, Cradle, Sexi Flor vs ?, Bugambilia, Vertigo
2) Laredo Kid &
Laredo Kid Brother Super Laredo vs Murcy Jr. & New Fire Jr.
3) Granda Man vs Hijo de Máscara Año 2000, Capitan Furia [mask, hair]
4) Octagón & Tinieblas Jr. vs Dr. Wagner Jr. & Fuerza Guerrera
5) Sin Cara vs ?
I guess he (or his legal people) agreed to another Sin Cara show. No opponent announced, probably because they’re waiting for something else to announce. Octagon has been complaining on Twitter about being left off AAA TV tapings, so seeing him on a show with Dr. Wagner is interesting.
- Sin Cara, the original Mistico, announced he’s a free agent. A few days later, Sin Cara announced he was not sure if he was a free agent or employed by WWE. He’s back! Sin Cara stated he’d like to work everywhere (CMLL, AAA, TXT as well as internationally) and not be tied to a single promotion. He claimed to have the rights to use the Sin Cara name in Mexico. He claimed to have no problem with Mistico II taking the name (since it was CMLL’s decision) and took responsibility for bringing him in to CMLL, but later said he didn’t like Mistico II and how CMLL makes Mistico’s II partners tone down their act to make him look better. And on and on. Sin Cara will be promoting his own show on Saturday, which will include his family members, AAA luchadors, and old rivals Black Warrior & Oriental.
- CMLL and NJPW’s FantasticaMania tour did very in Japan. Each of the five shows were reported as sell outs (though they’ve reported slightly higher numbers for Korakuen Hall in past years.) The in-ring product was well received, with Volador’s win over Mascara Dorada as the last match of the tour being the best match of the tour. Sombra got a big win over Ultimo Guerrero on that final show. Both Sombra and Rush (who lost to Nakamura) teased facing NJPW luchadors later this year. Mistico losing to Mephisto and not winning the Mexican Light Heavyweight Championship was the big surprise of the tournament, and suggests CMLL’s not as presently behind him as they used to be. Fuego’s wacky dancing entrance got over big, and he appeared to be the non-star who made the biggest name for himself on the trip. The three iPPVs for the tour aired without much technical problem (except for all the CMLL music being muted out.) FantasticaMania 2015 is all but officially announced.
- Shocker turned rudo on Rush. They had been feuding as tecnicos, but Shocker turned with the idea of fighting Rush directly. CMLL’s recently announced Dos Leyendas as happening on 03/21 and that Shocker/Rush hair match jumps to front of the line to main event that show, but it’s far from a sure thing.
- AAA started TV tapings for 2014 with shows in Naucalpan in Guerrero Negro. The latter show was less newsworthy, only notable for Zorro advancing in the Rey de Reyes tournament. The Naucalpan show set up Psycho Clown to get another Mega Title at Texano Jr., saw the Secta cost themselves a title match, and debuted a new Infernal Rocker. Also, Super Fly hilariously turned on Aerostar for the third time; the last two times never resulted in a singles match and were forgotten, maybe this one will go better.
- CMLL announced it’s Gran Alternativa tournament will start this week. They’ve also introduced a bunch of new luchadors and many of them will be in this tournament (where’s there is no overwhelming favorite.) CMLL’s also continued with the theme of Tuesdays as Nuevo Valores shows, including newer/different wrestlers in big matches. CMLL’s also changed up some of their factions, with Zacarias recruiting new members for Peste Negra and Negro Casas & Felino teaming more with Puma & Tiger.
- Arena Naucalpan, which hasn’t been running it’s usual Thursday night shows, announced they’d start running Wednesday shows in February. The building appears to be having some issue with sponsor Corona; their logo is no longer on the ring mat.
- CMLL’s Mexico bound roster was very thinned out for a week due to the number of wrestlers in Japan. Of note, Super Porky suffered an injury that was supposed to sit him out for a couple weeks, and opted to not see the doctor and keep working the rest of the week.
- Arena Coliseo Reynosa is closing down.
- Vampiro won the IWRG Heavyweight Championship
- Satanico defeated El Dandy in Tijuana at the start of a Dandy retirement tour.
- Guadalajara local Gallo upset Arkangel to win Chile’s FULL Championship
taped 2013-12-06 @ Arena Mexico
Titán vs Pólvora in a lightning match: cut by about 20% on TV; felt like more of a match on Terra and more a collection of Titan high spots on Fox Sports. The highspots were really good and this was a fun diversion, but they’ve had more complete matches together this year. National champion beat world champion, means nothing.
Atlantis, Diamante Azul, Rush vs Tama Tonga, Terrible, Último Guerrero: I had a really tough time trying to stay interested in this match (which meant it took much longer to actually get thru, sadly.) This seemed okay, but it’s just hard to care about any Atlantis/Ultimo Guerrero build up match, which was most of what this was. I think I’m in the minority in believing it’s going to actually happen in the next 3 or 9 months, but I’m also very tired of them doing the same spots in the same build up trios matches as they’ve done the last few years and that was what this was. I didn’t think the other guys were that great, and everyone seems to have no idea how a DDT is supposed to work or Tonga’s finisher has become a very strange roll up this time thru.
Mistico, Valiente, Volador Jr. vs Kráneo, Mr. Águila, Psyco Ripper: Sloppy match. Ripper, or whatever we’re calling him by the time you read this, is trying that hard but not nearly a big enough deal to pull him out. Aguila is not good. Triple moonsault sounds like a good idea and was on other shows, but did not come off well here. The Místico/Volador friendship seems forced and unnatural.
taped 2013-12-10 @ Arena Mexico
Bengala & Metatrón vs Cholo & Zayco: formula opener, just quicker and with a random DQ. There’s been more early match random disqualified of late, which probably means absolutely nothing. Smoother than some openers but not very complicated.
Metálico, Molotov, Sensei vs Disturbio, Hijo del Signo, Nosferatu: Wrong team won! Metálico was a lot of fun, probably the best vet who’s stuck in the bottom third of the card, and so he lost to Hijo del Signo in one of their few interactions in the match. Metálico was still the most charismatic man her by a mile. Match was generally okay generally a Tuesday night segunda.
Fuego, Soberano Jr., Stigma vs Arkángel de la Muerte, Hooligan, Sangre Azteca: Sobearno’s Fan Club making noise was a nice change of pace, though it also made clear how little noise the rest of the show was getting. Fuego and hooligan did some fun stuff early, and the rest of the match was sound. Stigma’s dive to the outside into Sangre’s feet looked like not a lot of fun. Soberano and Stigma did fine in tercera appearance, but it was about the same guys they were working against in segundas; it’s a shallow show.
Blue Panther, Shocker, Thunder vs Felino, Mr. Águila, Tiger: Match started some what interesting and then became less so as the match went on. Shocker/Tiger feuding was a halfway decent idea that didn’t develop. Thunder is barely in the matches. Aguila is barely in the matches, though he’s in the ring for a lot longer.
Diamante Azul, La Sombra, Máximo vs Dragón Rojo Jr., Mr. Niebla, Rey Escorpión: Back to a normal Máximo/Rey Escorpion feud, which is okay but nothing extraordinary. Sombra’s first match back from Japan had him doing a lot of spots he saw there, but the second fall finish looked great. Post match promos were very hard to decipher.
Negro Casas defeated Atlantis via mask pull in Puebla last night, according to Porra Fresa. There’s a Facebook photo of Triton being stretched out after his match, but the article doesn’t mention any incident.
El Popular also has an interview with Super Porky, but it appears to be from last Monday. Porky said he had not allowed a doctor to look at him after he was hurt the previous Monday, because he wants to wrestle until he dies and he fears a doctor might tell him he’s no longer allowed to go to the ring. Blue Panther helped Brazo de Plata out with acupuncture and Valiente drove Brazo de Plata home. They did the same spot Porky was hurt on last Monday and pulled it off, which made Brazo de Plata happy. He was rest a week off (which appears to have happened) and then see how he was doing; it’s possible he’ll be out a month. Brazo de Plata is scheduled to wrestle tonight in Guadalajara.
Tonight’s Arena Mexico show looks like another good one. Virus goes for Titan’s national welterweight title match. Every Virus title match is great, every Titan title match is great, and they’re both usually great in different ways so who knows what this will be. Titan is the favorite to hold on (since Virus has his own title already) but just doing the match is exciting. Semifinal is a four way tag team tournament where The Casas (Tiger, Puma, Negro) might face either rivals Divinos Laguneros (Blue Panther, Black Panther, Cachorro) or other rivals Reyes del Atlantida (Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr., Atlantis). The Nuevo Peste Negra (Mr. Niebla, Barbaro Cavernario, Herodes Jr.) are the fourth team and, come to think of it, we don’t really know how the old Peste Negra might feel about there being a new one yet. Rookies Flyer & Star Jr. and newcomer Hechicero appear on the segunda.
CMLL is really good now. If only they could find an outlet to get someone to watch it.
Sin Cara’s story of the day is WWE won’t return his phone calls and he has no idea if he’s still employed. He probably should have his lawyer working on that when he’s not working on the name. Sin Cara has also announced Argos, Argenis, Drago, Aerostar, Oriental, Black Warrior, Relampago, New Zafiro, Mini Murder Clown and Rolling Boy as on his show this weekend. No matches announced and it doesn’t sound like there will be any announced before the show. Drago & Aerostar working the show confirms Sin Cara has at least been talking to AAA. (They always could use more promoters in Mexico City!) I wonder how Relampago working a show with Sin Cara (and AAA wrestlers) affects his chances of getting into CMLL, or if that’s even still a goal.
IWRG says they’ll be starting a new season of Wednesday shows on 02/19. Wednesday was the old midweek show date when it was part of the UWA rotation. Thursday would’ve been Toluca in those days. They changed over to Thursdays in the late 90s. IWRG hasn’t run a Thursday show of their own since the 12/19 Arena Naucalpan anniversary show. They moved to Wendesday during the holidays and presumably won’t be back midweek until that 02/19 show.
Mario el Guerrero, Blue Panther, Brazo de Oro defeated Pez Tigre, Black Terry and Super Muneco in Acapuclo Sunday. This was Mario’s retirement match.
Marco Corleone returned with a win in Arena Neza Sunday night, but the crowd was focused on Volador Jr. no-showing the main event. La Mascara replaced him with no explanation and the fans were reported to be very upset. In the undercard, Neza Kid scored another win over Freelance, setting up their mask vs hair match next week.
The two non-iPPV FantasticaMania shows may surface soon. SamuraiTV mentioned they were airing the Kyoto show last night, and the CMLL-only show (Escorpion/Maximo, Volador/Sombra) will air on the 30th.
Rob has highlights of 11/15/13 CMLL.
DTU has a preview of their 02/01 card.
Cien Caras Jr. talks about the WWC shows.
DJ Spectro talks about Andre el Gigante’s debut in Arena Mexico.
CMLL (SUN) 02/02/2014 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Explosivo & Índigo vs Furia Nazi & Relampago Azul
2) William Rock vs El Yaqui
3) Halcón de Plata & Javier Cruz vs Acertijo & Ángel del Mal
4) Gallo, Sagrado, Smaker vs Bárbaro Cavernario, Maléfico, Sádico
5) Olímpico vs Diamante Azul [OCCIDENTE HEAVY]
Olimpico is champion. Third defense.
6) Shocker vs Terrible
Azul should win, but Olimpico has super powers in Guadalajara.
CMLL (MON) 02/03/2014 Arena Puebla
1) Águila Egipcia, Meyer, Paris vs Akuma, Cholo, Guerrero Espacial
2) Black Tiger, Milenium, Tigre Rojo Jr. vs Arkángel de la Muerte, Hooligan, Nitro
3) Stigma, Stuka Jr., Tritón vs Misterioso Jr., Puma, Tiger
4) Diamante Azul, La Sombra, Rush vs Rey Bucanero, Terrible, Vangellys
5) La Máscara & Volador Jr. vs Mr. Águila & Reaper
Will be tough for Mascara to sub for Volador here. I still can’t believe they’re going with the Invasors as main event rudos – maybe this will draw well and I’ll learn something.
Segunda is Puebla vs Tuareg, and the Tuareg are really struggling against natives.
Two IWRG epsiodes this week (which might mean none next week.) ACM aired a full show. IWL aired but was all repeats.
I’ve added all the missing AAA and IWL matches to https://www.youtube.com/user/luchablogvault . I need to finish adding Terra to DailyMotion (takes forever – DailyMotion upload is slow) and I’ll put the En Busca un Idolo Season 2 episodes on the YouTube site too. This week should be the end of it, though there’s older stuff missing that’ll go up later.
I’ve also pulled all the broken video links from the database (though there are plenty of static pages where they’ll need to be refreshed.) I’ll start adding into the good links back in this week.
I’m sure there’s something I’ve got wrong. Let me know in the comments.
YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYyNnOBGWP7Qs6smVovHUyO-kQzxhVT4V
01/26 La Lucha Se Le Hace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/758n83
AAA UTDN: 2014-01-23
taped 2013-12-14 @ Hard Rock Hotel, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
Jesus Nunez homage/Noti AAA
2) Angélico, Australian Suicide, Jack Evans vs Daga, Steve Pain, Toscano
CMLL on Terra: 2014-01-24
taped 2014-01-24 @ Arena Mexico
1) Hombre Bala Jr. & Súper Halcón Jr. vs Guerrero Negro Jr. & Herodes Jr.
2) Goya Kong, Marcela, Silueta vs Amapola, Dalys, Princesa Blanca
3) Máximo, Stuka Jr., Titán vs Dragón Rojo Jr., Misterioso Jr., Rey Escorpión
4) Diamante Azul vs Euforia in a lightning match
IWRG Zona XXI: 2014-01-24
taped 2014-01-19 @ Arena Naucalpan
1) Hip Hop Man & Látigo vs Anubis Black & Hijo De La Bestia
2) Hijo De Dos Caras, Lizmark Jr., Máscara Púrpura vs Hijo de Máscara Año 2000, Hijo de Pirata Morgan, Súper Nova
3) Vampiro Canadiense vs Pirata Morgan in a Number One Contenders Match for the IWRG Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship
AAA on Televisa: 2014-01-25
taped 2014-01-17 @ Arena Naucalpan
Intro & Opener
1) Faby Apache, Jennifer Blake, La Jarochita vs La Magnifica, Mary Apache, Sexy Star
2) Crazy Boy, Joe Lider, Niño Hamburguesa vs Demon Rocker, Machine Rocker, Soul Rocker
3) Monsther Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown vs Dark Cuervo, Dark Scoria, Dark Spíritu for the AAA World Trios Championship
4) Cibernético, El Mesías, Fénix vs Daga, el Hijo del Perro Aguayo, Texano Jr.
CMLL Guerreros del Ring on 52MX: 2014-01-25
taped 2014-01-14 @ Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Gallo, Smaker, Tritón vs Felino, Gran Guerrero, Virus
taped 2014-01-19 @ Arena Coliseo
2) Blue Panther, Shocker, Valiente vs Kráneo, Mr. Águila, Reaper
3) Atlantis vs Mr. Niebla
1) Dragon Lee, Pegasso, Star Jr. vs Cancerbero, Hechicero, Raziel
2) Black Panther, Cachorro, Valiente vs Felino, Puma, Tiger
3) La Máscara, Rush, Titán vs Terrible, Vangelis, Virus
4) Blue Panther vs Negro Casas
CMLL on Fox Sports (Mexico): 2014-01-25
taped 2014-01-17 @ Arena Mexico
1) Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr., Super Porky vs Ephesto, Euforia, Pierroth
Mid Show Intro
2) Averno, Rey Bucanero, Terrible vs Blue Panther, Diamante Azul, La Máscara
3) Atlantis, Shocker, Valiente vs Felino, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas
Lucha Azteca (CMLL): 2014-01-25
taped 2014-01-10 @ Arena Mexico
Full Show: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7mhrsg
1) Volador Jr. vs Negro Casas
2) Atlantis, La Máscara, Máximo vs Averno, Ephesto, Mephisto
CMLL on Terra: 2014-01-26
taped 2014-01-26 @ Arena Coliseo
1) Camaleón & Sensei vs Apocalipsis & Ramstein
2) Molotov, Oro Jr., Stigma vs Akuma, Canelo Casas, Nitro
3) Fuego, Rey Cometa, Tritón vs Misterioso Jr., Sangre Azteca, Shigeo Okumura
4) Stuka Jr. vs Virus in a lightning match
5) Atlantis, Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr. vs Negro Casas, Puma, Tiger
6) Máscara Dorada, Mistico, Valiente vs Dragón Rojo Jr., Pólvora, Rey Escorpión
CMLL Puebla: 2014-01-26
taped 2014-01-13 @ Arena Puebla
1) Black Tiger & Meyer vs Disturbio & Inquisidor
2) Camaleón, Flyer, Tigre Rojo Jr. vs Canelo Casas, Espiritu Negro, Fuerza Chicana
3) Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr., Tritón vs Misterioso Jr., Puma, Tiger
4) Blue Panther, Super Porky, Valiente vs Dragón Rojo Jr., Pierroth, Pólvora
5) Atlantis, La Máscara, Shocker vs Mr. Niebla, Rey Bucanero, Terrible
IWRG Zona XXI: 2014-01-26
taped 2014-01-26 @ Arena Naucalpan
1) Hip Hop Man & Sky Ángel vs Araña de Plata & Hijo De La Bestia
2) Alan Extreme, Emperador Azteca, Látigo vs Anubis Black, Douki, Fulgor
3) Golden Magic, Hijo De Dos Caras, Máscara Púrpura vs Hijo de Máscara Año 2000, Trauma I, Trauma II
4) Cien Caras Jr. vs Vampiro Canadiense for the IWRG Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship
Noches de Coliseo: 2014-01-26
taped 2014-01-19 @ Arena Coliseo Monterrey
1) Galactar vs Ciber Payaso, Mortifero, Black Soul [OLX EXTREMO]
2) Memo Valles, Mongol Chino Jr., Vaquero Romo vs Desafio, Gato Fantasma, Principe de Oro
3) Panthro vs Charles Lucero, Silver Star, Tigre Universitario [Copa Lugman]
4) Monsther Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown vs Hijo del Fantasma, Silver King, Texano Jr. for the AAA World Trios Championship
taped 2013-12-03 @ Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
Astral, Eléctrico, Fantasy vs Pequeño Olímpico, Pequeño Violencia, Pequeño Warrior: Usual unappealing minis match including the routinely appallingly bad moments. End of the second fall was a trainwreck, if the train was first lit on fire. There were three different champions in this match, which no one would’ve known if JCR hadn’t pointed them all out. It’s a credit to JCR for being able to remember but doesn’t much to the point of those championship. I have no idea why this aired, but I’m starting to believe they decide on the GDL match without ever seeing the tape.
taped 2013-12-08 @ Arena Mexico
Máscara Dorada, Thunder, Valiente vs Averno, Euforia, Tama Tonga: usual midcard okay match with nothing going on. Rudos spent more energy on working with for the tecnicos than for themselves (and the middle rudo fall dragged as a bit). Thunder was not horrible but was not good. Dorada and Valiente got in moments.
Máximo, Rush, Volador Jr. vs Felino, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas: Volador & Negro’s names were pulled out of the hat, and so they’re feuding. The Volador técnico turn has been so tremendously lacking and now they’re matching him against the most cheered rudo left. Maybe they’ll have a fun time with it but it’s not actually a way to get someone over. Match was okay but nothing extraordinary (outside of Niebla & Zacarias’ outfit) and I thought the finish sequence looked poor.