AAA TV (FRI) 11/22/2013 Plaza de Toros San Marcos, Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes [AAA]
1) Mamba, Taya Valkyrie, Yuriko b Faby Apache, Pasion Kristal, Pimpinela Escarlata
Yuriko submitted Kristal, and also made a hair match challenge (joining the other two pairs here.)
2) Crazy Boy, Joe Lider, Niño Hamburguesa b Eterno, Juventud Guerrera, Steve Pain
Pentagon Jr. replaced Juvi, who was in Ecuador for a show their Saturday and lost to a Hamburgusa plancha. Eterno fractured his foot on a dive.
3) Dark Cuervo, Dark Scoria, Dark Spíritu DQ Monsther Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown
Secta won by iffy Hijo del Tirantes disqualification. Secta still want a title shot. Consejo appeared, announced Dorian was sending La Secta to Japan so Consejo was taking the title shot.
4) Hijo del Fantasma, Silver King, Texano Jr. b Angélico, Fénix, Jack Evans
Texano beat Angelico.
5) Daga, Parka Negra, Psicosis b Cibernético, el Hijo del Perro Aguayo, La Parka
Perro avoided facing Daga & Psicosis, but they turned on him in the end. Parka Negra gave Parka a martinete. Rudos attacked Cibernetico and Perro. Konnan tried to make the save, and Zorro returned to run the rudos off. Cibernetico told Perro he doesn’t trust Konnan, but Perro said he trusted Konnan and Cibernetico.
Air Date: maybe 11/30 and 12/07? This would make more sense as the double taping since there were two shows of angles.
AAA’s recap mentions Eterno hurt his foot, and Jesus Zuniga posted a photo of someone in a cast. I’m assuming it’s the same person.
Main event suggests a trio of Perro, Cibernetico and Konnan. That really suggests either Perro and Konnan are both setting up Cibernetico for a fall, or Konnan is turning on both of them. Konnan hasn’t been in Perros del Mal for that long, so it would seem unlikely he’s sticking with Perro unless there’s a bigger plan here. Speaking of bigger, the bigger news here is Daga won a match!
From the same group that brought you Electroshock beating megachampion Texano’s team to get a shot at Blue Demon, here’s Texano beating one half of the tag team champions to get a shot at the trios titles. Weird. Psycho Circus vs Consejo has now reached parody levels of repeat, but it’s also clear the real feud here is Psycho Clown versus Hijo del Tirantes and I don’t know exactly what that is.
The whole La Secta push seems as pointless as ineffective as feared all along. It’s also written as if AAA just found out La Secta were going to Japan. Don’t let anyone fool you, no one reads this website.
Mesias is on the same show Juvi’s on and AAA didn’t book him for this show, so really confusing why Juvi was announced at all. Something like an Ecuador show with Mexico and US names is probably booked months in advance to get everything ordered, so I would assume Juvi knew he wouldn’t make this show before it was even announced. It’s always possible Juvi didn’t tell him, though that seems unlikely and the poster for the Ecuador show has been around for few weeks – you’d think someone would’ve noticed and announced a substitution if those things matter. (They don’t appear to matter.)
UPDATED Guerra de Titanes card guessing
- Blue Demon vs Electroshock for the Latin American championship
- 8 women/exoticos hair (cage) match
- Consejo versus Psycho Circus for the Trios titles
- maybe Cibernetico/Perro vs Daga/Psicosis
- maybe something with La Parka vs Parka Negra (and Zorro?)
- possibly something with Mexican Powers versus Juvi’s group (Pentagon replacing Eterno), though they didn’t announce it here when you would’ve expected it.
- possibly one more match to fill out the card
I hope I’m wrong, because there’s not one match up there I want to see. It’s also not a very strong card; I’m not sure what match is supposed to draw in the people beyond a normal AAA taping. Guerra de Titanes is 12/08, hope it works.