taped 2011-12-02 @ Arena Mexico
Improved show over recent weeks.
Read the rest of this entry »
IWRG (SUN) 12/18/2011 Arena Naucalpan [The Gladiatores]
1) King Drako b Rolling Boy
2) Gemelo Fantastico I & Gemelo Fantastico II b Astro Rey Jr. & Saruman
Gemelos won again, taking falls 2/3. They still want Astro Rey’s mask and haven’t lost since returning here a month ago.
3) Alan Extreme, Black Terry, Carta Brava Jr. b Astro de Plata, Eragón, Tritón
Black Terry replaced Impossible. Rudos took 2/3.
4) Apolo Estrada Jr., Avisman, El Hijo del Diablo b Multifacético, Saruman, Súper Nova
Saruman, working twice, replaced Solar. Rudos took 2/3. The Gringo’s valet, Sherry, snuck in a foul on Multifacetico.
5) Electroshock, Solar I, Texano Jr. b Canis Lupus, Head Hunter I, Máscara Año 2000 Jr.
Solar replaced Toscano, missing already. This match had “El Consejo” members on opposite sides, but that wasn’t addressed. Focus was on Electroshock vs Head Hunter. Rudos jumped the tecnicos and took 1/3. Head Hunter snuck in a foul on Electroshock for the win. Hunter challenged Electrshock and Taboo to a three way match for the IWRG Heavyweight Title on Christmas Day. I guess he reads the magazines.
Chabelo Jimenez, the 92 baseball sports writer and former manager, did in fact defeat Konnan Big in a match that involved no less than 7 other luchadors and the Monterrey baseball team’s mascot. I’m asking for this match to air as a Christmas present.
CMLL sent out an injury update for a couple wrestlers. Mascara Dorada, who suffered a right knee injury jumping into the ring on Tuesday in Guadalajara, is expected to actually be back on Christmas in Guadalajara. It must’ve not been as bad as it looked. Zeuxis is also out this week with a left arm injury. Amapola replaces her on Friday.
Los Reyes de la Atlantida – the new name for Atlantis, Maya and Delta – have made all sorts of challenges. Maya would like to defend their belts against the Guerreros and get another tag title shot at them, Delta wants to go after Polvora’s belt then the world trios titles.
Trauma I isn’t thrilled about the idea of fighting his brother to save his own mask. Neither are the IWRG fans, who were told they were getting two mask vs two masks last week. This is not an uncommon bait and switch by IWRG and lucha libre promotions in general, but it doesn’t make it any more palatable. Meanwhile, R de Rudo has a couple of editorials defending Trauma II in an incident with a fan. The drunk fan had stumbled over the rail, didn’t seem interested in going back to his seat, and Trauma II took a shot at him before security dragged him away.
“El Consejo” doesn’t like the AAA six sided ring, which should pose a problem on the four or five shows a year AAA actually uses it.
Rob has highlights of Heroes Inmortales 2011.
LuchaWorld has KrisZ’s news update, including La Parka inducted in a Walk of Fame.
Lucha Libre in Japan
Announced days ago, but keep neglecting this:
AJPW 01/02: Seiya Sanada, Kai, Hiroshi Yamato vs Ozz, Cuervo, Kenny Omega
AJPW 01/03: Ozz & Cuervo vs Seiya Sanada & Kai [AJPW TAG]
I’d be surprised if Ozz & Cuervo came home with the belts.
Tim mentioned, a while back, Fishman is going to Japan for Christmas, but I don’t have any details.
CMLL (SUN) 12/25/2011 Arena Mexico
1) Hombre Bala Jr., Sensei, Super Halcon Jr. vs Inquisidor, Rayo Tapatío I, Rayo Tapatío II
2) Dalis la Caribeña, Goya Kong, Lady Apache vs Amapola, La Seductora, Princesa Blanca
3) Negro Casas, Pólvora, Volador Jr. vs Dragon Lee, La Máscara, Valiente
4) Marco Corleone vs Mr. Niebla, Super Porky, Mr. Águila, Rush, Rey Bucanero, Hijo del Fantasma, Terrible, Metro, Olímpico [CMLL HEAVY]
Marco and Niebla are the favorites. Maybe ex-champ Niebla slightly better a champ because of how rarely non-latino foreigners win championships here. Terrible, Rush and (another ex-champ) Porky all have outside shots at winning, and the other five don’t really have seem to have a chance. Ultimo Guerrero is the notable omission. He’s back in Laguna this week, wrestling at Arena Olimpico Laguna this Friday and probably somewhere around the area on Sunday.
This is only the third DF match for Amapola since losing the title to Marclea (and Marcela being very angry with Amapola after) two months ago.
CMLL (MON) 12/26/2011 Arena Puebla
1) Lestat & Stigma vs Arissma & Policeman
2) Metálico, Molotov, Sensei vs Apocalipsis, Bronco, Inquisidor
3) Lady Apache, Luna Mágica, Marcela vs Amapola, La Comandante, Zeuxis
4) Black Warrior, Metro, Valiente vs Ephesto, Pólvora, Rey Escorpion
5) La Máscara, Máximo, Super Porky vs Averno, Mephisto, Volador Jr.
A show. Brazos teaming up in the main event.
Sobre el Ring 12/17: http://www.multiupload.com/LHXRE32IB3
La Luchas: 2011-12-13
taped 2011-11-08 @ Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Black Metal vs In Memoriam
2) Metal Blanco & Palacio Negro vs Puma King & Tiger
3) Princesa Blanca vs Marcela for the Mexican National Women’s Championship
4) La Sombra, Máscara Dorada, Sagrado vs Ephesto, Mephisto, Mr. Niebla
CMLL Guerreros del Ring on 52MX: 2011-12-17
taped 2011-12-11 @ Arena Coliseo
1) Hijo del Fantasma, Máscara Dorada, Triton vs Averno, Ephesto, Terrible
2) Atlantis, Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr. vs Blue Panther, Metro, Rush
CMLL on Televisa: 2011-12-17
taped 2011-12-09 @ Arena Mexico
1) Jushin Lyger vs Último Guerrero
2) Averno, Mephisto, Mr. Niebla vs La Máscara, La Sombra, Rush
CMLL Guadalajara: 2011-12-17
taped 2011-12-13 @ Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Pegasso & Rey Cometa vs Arkángel de la Muerte & Skándalo
2) Goya Kong, Marcela, Silueta vs Amapola, La Comandante, Princesa Blanca
3) Máscara Dorada, Máximo, Toscano vs Averno, Ephesto, Mephisto
Arena Coliseo Monterrey: 2011-12-18
taped 2011-11-01 @ Arena Coliseo Monterrey
1) Rey Demonio Jr. vs Pedro Navajas, Dralion, Vertigo, Pee Wee, Principe Guerrero, Babe Fox, Black Spider [torneo del aire]
2) Héctor Garza vs Rey Hechicero for the CMLL World Heavyweight Championship
CMLL on CadenaTres: 2011-12-17
taped 2011-12-13 @ Arena Mexico
1) Molotov, Sensei, Starman vs Bronco, Camorra, Ramstein
2) Ángel Azteca Jr., Dragon Lee, Fuego vs Cancerbero, Raziel, Virus
3) Hijo del Fantasma, Metro, Stuka Jr. vs Misterioso Jr., Pólvora, Tiger
4) Ángel de Oro, La Máscara, La Sombra vs Dragón Rojo Jr., Terrible, Último Guerrero
CMLL on Fox Sports (Mexico): 2011-12-17
taped 2011-12-09 @ Arena Mexico
1) Dragon Lee, Pegasso, Rey Cometa vs Cancerbero, Hijo del Signo, Raziel
2) Atlantis, Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr. vs Olímpico, Psicosis, Volador Jr.
3) Blue Panther & Rey Bucanero vs Felino & Negro Casas
AAA on Televisa: 2011-12-17
taped 2011-12-01 @ Gimnasio Agustín Millán
1) Fenix & Jack Evans vs Dark Dragon & Héctor Garza
2) LA Park & La Parka vs Dr. Wagner Jr. & Electroshock
AAA Guerra de Titanes 2011-12-16
taped 2011-12-16 @ Estadio Hermanos Serdán de Puebla, Puebla
3) Extreme Tiger & Joe Lider vs Nicho el Millionario & X-Fly [Mesas Infernales]
http://www.multiupload.com/THI1VPEOZ4 – partial
4) Chessman, D`Angelo Dinero, Gunner vs Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown
5) Cibernético, Electroshock, Zorro vs La Parka, Octagón, Silver King
6) El Mesías vs AJ Styles
7) El Mesías vs Rob Terry
8) Drago, Fenix, Jack Evans vs el Hijo del Perro Aguayo, Halloween, Héctor Garza
9) Dr. Wagner Jr. vs LA Park for the AAA Latin American Championship
There’s also a HD version of this show, sliced in 3 parts (near 3GB)
AAA on Televisa (Regional): 2011-12-17
taped 2011-12-01 @ Gimnasio Agustín Millán
1) Fabi Apache, La Braza, Lolita vs Jennifer Blake, Sexy Star, Yuriko
2) Joe Lider vs Nicho el Millionario in a street fight match
http://www.multiupload.com/MJFU6GNLLX (only first half)
3) Súper Fly & Zorro vs Octagón & Tito Santana
4) Chessman, Decnnis, Último Gladiador vs Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown
AAA TV (TUE) 12/20/2011 Plaza de Toros Chilpancingo, Guerrero
1) Mascarita Dorada & Octagoncito vs Mini Histeria & Mini Psicosis
2) Argenis, Atomic Boy, Fenix vs Dark Dragon, Tigre Cota, Tito Santana
3) Casandro & Pimpinela Escarlata vs Jennifer Blake & Sexy Star
4) Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown vs Chessman, Halloween, Súper Fly
5) El Mesías & Jack Evans vs ? & el Hijo del Perro Aguayo
6) Dr. Wagner Jr. & Extreme Tiger vs LA Park & Octagón
Mexico Air Date: uh – not sure. Sometime after they air the PPV and the (unknown amount of) recap shows. Let’s pencil in 01/21 (or 22nd!), but don’t hold me to it.
They got the line up out with 30 some hours to spare. No problem! This is the return of the mid-December show in Chilpancingo. It was mysteriously absent last year, but they ran from 2002 to 2009 at this same bull ring every year. It’s usual the most lagged taping of the year, not airing until mid January because of Guerra de Titanes shows and end of the year recaps. It’s the kick off the slow period for AAA, which often means time on matches and less time on angles. Not sure that’ll be the case this year. This taping has always been used to test out new characters; it’s where the Psycho Circus started, but it’s also where the new Espectro de Ultratumba debuted.
First two matches look very good. Second match is the match that’s been great every time it’s made TV, adn this should be no different.
Despite not being at Guerra de Titanes, Casandro is back here. Perhaps it was a scheduling issue?
Super Fly being on the rudo side doesn’t make any sense, especially when this card is up to date on other changes. I’m sure it’ll lead to a storyline but I wonder why it’s there in the first place.
Mystery guy is a Mystery Perro. It’s sort of a spot for a flyer. Hmmm.
I have no idea who Tiger will work with in the main event – maybe Tito, Tigre, and Dragon when they run in to help Octagon?
Tags: AAA TV
AULL (SUN) 12/18/2011 Arena Lopez Mateos [Black Terry Jr. (flickr), Estrellas del Ring]
1) Lady Rabbit & Super Panda b Felina Metalika & Tigre de Bronce [semifinal]
2) Big Mama & Juan el Ranchero b Mujer Panera & Tortuguillo Ninja [semifinal]
3) Big Mama & Juan el Ranchero b Lady Rabbit & Super Panda [final]
4) Chucho el Roto, Iron Love, Karma, Terry 2000 b Chicho del Barrio, Epitafio, Ronny Ventura, Tormento
Karma replaced Robin Maravilla, Chico del Barrio replaced Cerebro Maligno
5) Herejía b Yakuza [AULL WELTER]
Herejia won falls 1/3, with his feet on the ropes in the last, to win the title.
6) Judas el Traidor, Mike Segura, Rocky Santana vs Ángel o Demonio, Daga, Super Mega
Originally a four way, but instead a trios without Super Crazy (Angel o Demonio’s partner) & Sadico (Santana’s partner). Good match, money thrown in.
7) Ray Mendoza Jr., Villano III, Villano IV b Coco Amarillo, Coco Azul, Coco Rojo
Ray Mendoza’s first match back from injury. Villano took 2/3, Mendoza sneaking in a foul on Coco Amarillo.
Ray Mendoza says he’s still not 100%.
Super Vaquero lost his match in Monterrey.
CMLL is not on the schedule in the Galavision US next week. They’re running a 10 hour marathon of Pequeno Gigantes. (It’s also not on the schedule the week after, but Galavision tends to just send in a repeat of it’s schedule and shouldn’t be taken as definite.) It may simply be a holiday thing, but we won’t know for sure of a couple weeks. It is listed on the schedule in Mexico.
There’s a story bouncing around on websites that Arena Coliseo has been sold. This does not appear to be the case, but just people piling rumor upon the previous rumor from around the Anniversary show: the Lutteroth family was going to sell both buildings to Carlos Slim. (Slim would be buying the buildings not for lucha libre, but just to own Televisa’s parking lot, part of the CMLL property.) There have also been rumors about CMLL selling Arena Coliseo Guadalajara. None of these appear to be true. Enough people have brought them up that some shred of truth buried deep inside, but nothing’s actually happened. CMLL, as it’s way, has ignored all of this talk. They did mention to Ovaciones that Arena Coliseo will get some maintenance work done during it’s down time.
La Catedral doesn’t like the new the new arrangement of TRT. It’s not a problem with Tiger himself, but Tiger changing the group from what it was originally conceived – a group of mean tough guys – in a softer direction. It was really Bucanero’s inclusion that set it up in that direction, and I agree that the group seems to exist now more to continue the El Luchador angle than because they have any specific plan for the trio.
Tomorrow’s AAA taping remains a mystery show. This week should still be fairly busy, with that taping, the IWRG year end shows, and the CMLL heavyweight title tournament, but things should slow down after that. I’m hoping to get up an improved list of the best matches of the year list (and I’d like to figure out a way of making it easier to track on a weekly basis) and some of the end of year stuff I’ve done in past years.
CMLL (SUN) 12/25/2011 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Meteoro vs Relampago
2) El Divino vs Acertijo
3) León Blanco vs Virgo, Esfinge, Evola, Mr. Trueno, Black Metal, Leo, Exterminador, Rey Trueno, Infierno [cibernetico]
4) Máscara Dorada, Titán, Triton vs Malefico, Mr. Águila, Psicosis
If Mascara Dorada can’t get his fellow tapatios a win here, I’d be very concerned. What really sucks for them is not the losses, but Titan & Triton have been cut down to working only one match a week since this storyline has started. That’s not a big help to the wallet.
Speaking of money, CMLL’s down to sending five guys here. It is Christmas and maybe they didn’t want to have people travel – Psicosis is the only who’s not a Guadalajara native – but they were sending sixteen guys three months ago.
taped 2011-12-02 @ Arena Mexico
Pegasso vs Loco Max in a lightning match: Just a match. Seemed a lot shorter than usual, but it may have just been because it took them a while to get going. Nothing wrong with it, just nothing too it.
Atlantis, Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr. vs Olímpico, Psicosis, Volador Jr.: This is an odd build to a title match, but the Invasors are being treated like a real deal important team, even outside of the Tirantes related finishes. This is the most credibility they’ve had in a year or so, and it’s going make the title match mean something.
Felino, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas vs Blue Panther, La Sombra, Shocker: Good as a completely different feuding building up match than the prior one. Much more intensely and personally so, even Niebla and Sombra getting in to it. Very much felt like they were heading to the tag team match here, though more about it being two verus Panther and not neccesarily Shocker.
1) Inquisidor, Rayo Tapatío I, Rayo Tapatío II DQ Hombre Bala Jr., Sensei, Super Halcon Jr.
Rudos take 1/3. Halcon took Rayo II’s mask for the DQ.
2) Ángel Azteca Jr. b Apocalipsis [lightning]
Angel Azteca won in just over 7:13 minutes.
3) Dragon Lee & Fuego b Puma King & Virus [semifinal]
Best match of the night.
4) Euforia & Pólvora b Titán & Triton [semifinal]
Titan & Triton have now lost four straight weeks.
5) Euforia & Pólvora b Dragon Lee & Fuego [final]
6) Rey Bucanero, Terrible, Tiger b Ángel de Oro, Hijo del Fantasma, Metro
Hijo del Fantasma replaced the injured Mascara Dorada, but was injured himself by Tiger’s super backcracker. Rudos took 1/3.
7) Atlantis, La Máscara, Marco Corleone b Dragón Rojo Jr., Rey Escorpion, Último Guerrero
Tecnicos took 2/3. Rudos cut open Marco’s chest.
At the close of the show, CMLL announced the (vacant) heavyweight championship would be filled next week. No word on format or participants.
SuperLuchas #443 has LA Park with his new title and “El Consejo”. They’re not publishing again until 01/09.
Rob has highlights of 1/17/11 Puebla.
AAA has a taping on Tuesday, and they haven’t put out a card yet. That’s different. At least it’s not actually Monday.
IWRG (THU) 12/22/2011 Arena Naucalpan
1) Astro de Plata, Astro Rey Jr., Tritón vs Gemelo Fantastico I, Gemelo Fantastico II, Imposible
2) Centurión, Multifacético, Saruman vs Alan Extreme, Apolo Estrada Jr., Avisman
3) Dinamic Black vs Carta Brava Jr. [IWRG IC Light]
4) Golden Magic vs Eterno [IWRG IC WELTER, WWS WELTER]
title unification bout; Golden Magic is IWRG champ, Eterno is WWS
5) Pantera, Texano Jr., Toscano vs Canis Lupus, Head Hunter I, Negro Navarro
6) Oficial 911 & Trauma II vs Oficial AK47 & Trauma I [relevos suicidas]
7) ? vs ?? [mask]
One mask will go down, not two. Loaded card, and the last Thursday one of the year.
PdM (SUN) 12/25/2011 Arena Neza
1) Sugi San, Trauma I, Trauma II vs Barba Roja, Dr. Cerebro, Pirata Morgan Jr.
2) Drago (AAA), Neza Kid, Súper Nova vs Apolo Estrada, Súper Fly, Vampiro Metálico
3) el Hijo del Perro Aguayo, Héctor Garza, Texano Jr., X-Fly vs Dr. Wagner Jr., Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown
In case you missed the other 400 chances to see the Perros vs the Psycho Clowns, Perros del Mal are giving you one more as a Christmas gift.
La Catedral pegs the Sin Piedad attendance as between 6,000 and 7,000. That’s up slightly from recent weeks, though not to half capacity of the building. He also said the first three matches were below expectations. The semimain sounds like it was good for reactions (crowd was happy to see Marco back, though happier to see Niebla) and the only two matches that may have been any good were the two ones with storylines coming into them. Trios title match is said to be best of CMLL’s show and possibly best of the night anywhere, but AAA surely had the best matches overall.
Deportivoros wrote this on the main event
Hoy, sin temor a equivocarnos podríamos decir que en ‘Sin Piedad’ ganó Blue Panther y perdió Felino, pero que perdió aún más la credibilidad del CMLL y de la H. Comisión de Box y Lucha del D.F.
CMLL did give the fans a head shaving. They did not even slightly give them one guy proving they were better than the other.
Whatever else you can say about the main event finish, it didn’t come off clearly to those watching. People have written that Negro was in there to stop Felino from the martinete, and others have written that he was there to help with the martinete. It looked to me like it was both – Negro came in to help spike the piledriver, but then tried to warn Felino to stop once Bestia Negra turned back around and saw them. Any way, I just don’t understand why they didn’t just more simply end with the martinete itself if they weren’t going to do a pinfall finish. CMLL very clearly wants us to think about Negro Casas vs Blue Panther next (if they’ll actually get there and if we’ll be satisfied when it’s over is another question), that would’ve drawn more interest in it than a muddled DQ finish (much like when he loss the mask, the attention now goes to a sympathetic Felino and not the winner) and Panther was going to be out a couple weeks anyway.
Felino did get mostly shaved in the ring. RadioCMLL.com has video of that, and the finish if you’d like to figure it out. Estrellas del Ring has Felino being interviewed after the show.
“El Consejo” is the big talking point coming out Guerra de Titanes. AAA had actually laid out this storyline at the Guerra de Titanes press conference, but it really didn’t get much attention until last night’s show. Toscano, Texano Jr., LA Park, and (inexplicably) Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. are essentially playing the AAA-version of CMLL’s Invasors. AAA’s doing it a bit stronger. CMLL portrayed Psicosis and company as independent luchadors (who mostly happened to be from AAA, and still used the Viper’s music.) “El Consejo” is a nickname and a popular shortening of Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre. All the fans who follow lucha libre but don’t dig it into daily and follow the comings and goings know Toscano as a CMLL guy, believe he’s a CMLL guy, and still think that after last night. AAA’s finally getting the CMLL vs AAA feud they’ve always wanted, with the added advantage of not actually having to deal with CMLL. They’re skirting dangerously close to lawsuit territory (and probably after it), but I suspect CMLL’s first move will be to loudly disavow Texano & Toscano, making it clear they’re long gone.
The bigger issue in this storyline, internally for AAA, is it’s a third different faction invading AAA at the same time. TNA/La Sociedad is taking over. Perros del Mal is (somewhat fake) promotion battling AAA already, and now there’s a third psuedo-CMLL group. El Consejo said they were against everyone in AAA (and noted they could not figure out who was in charge of AAA), so they’ll be separate from the other two. This invasion itself can’t help but feel like more of the same; it’s more reliant on the names being involved if it’s going to get over. Toscano & Texano are a good start. LA Park is a strong name but he’s been in AAA a long time, started in AAA, and not as associated with CMLL at the moment. (He’s Garza of the Invasors.) Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. has never wrestled in Arena Mexico and has previously invaded AAA as a IWRG representative. He does not work at all, and feels like a last minute replacement when someone from CMLL backed out. He’s not going to work. “El Consejo” can always pull in ex-CMLL guys who are working the indies and would be thrilled to show up on TV a couple times – Tony Rivera/Zumbido types – but they probably need one or two more current CMLL TV stars if they want to make this work as a top angle.
This story would have a lot more weight on in it if, let’s say, the current heavyweight champion of CMLL was a leading force in it. Being a part of this will make it a lot harder to get back to CMLL someday, which is probably why the current heavyweight champion of CMLL wasn’t involved.
“El Consejo” is more a clear boon to the Perros del Mal promotion. Perros vs CMLL main events can easily replace the Perros vs Psycho Clowns main events, and they still don’t have to do (top) Perros vs Perros matches.
Ras de Lona has hype for Sin Piedad, which does them a world of good on the day after the show. Shocker still exists, as far as the story of how the Mexican Trios Title match came about. Super Halcon talked about the double mask match as well. He seems to be a better interview than luchador (though it has been a while since I’ve seen him.) They’ll be doing year end recap shows the next two weeks.
LuchaWorld has KrisZ’s news update.
CMLL (FRI) 12/23/2011 Arena Mexico
1) Astral & Shockercito vs Mercurio & Pequeño Nitro
2) Estrellita, Marcela, Silueta vs La Comandante, Tiffany, Zeuxis
3) Diamante, Fuego, Sangre Azteca vs Euforia, Shigeo Okumura, Virus
4) Stuka Jr. vs Pólvora [lightning]
5) Hijo del Fantasma, Super Porky, Valiente vs Rey Bucanero, Terrible, Tiger
6) Marco Corleone, Máximo, Rush vs Averno, Ephesto, Mephisto
Current trios champs versus great new tecnico trio. Hmmm. Ras de Lona lineup had Blue Panther (!!!) and Porky in the main event, with Maximo moved done and Rush not to be found.
AAA’s Chilpancingo lineup should be out any moment.
CMLL coverage is live at radiocmll, starting at 8:30 pm.
AAA TV (FRI) 12/16/2011 Estadio Hermanos Serdán de Puebla, Puebla
***Guerra de Titanes 2011***
1) Mascarita Divina, Mascarita Dorada, Octagoncito b Mini Chessman, Mini Histeria, Mini Psicosis
Dorada wins in his debut.
2) Sexy Star b Pimpinela Escarlata [lumberjack, Reina De Reinas]
Title change, Konnan interfering
3) Extreme Tiger & Joe Lider b Nicho el Millionario & X-Fly [Mesas Infernales]
Perros went thru tables for the loss.
4) Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown b Chessman, D`Angelo Dinero, Gunner
Murder Clown pinned the Pope.
5) Cibernético, Electroshock, Zorro b La Parka, Octagón, Silver King
Milicia ran in late, Bizarros returned to run them off, and Cibernetico beat Parka.
6) El Mesías b AJ Styles
20 minutes. Mesias won via backcracker and top rope splash. Dorian and Konnan came to the ring (or the apron) to yell at Mesias after the match. Mesias would have to face one more man to get the title shot.
7) El Mesías b Rob Terry
Shorter match. TNA guys ran in post match. Ozz & Cuervo ran in for the save, but were beaten up. Vampiro, returning to the promotion, turned the tide. He talked and talked after the match, setting himself up as new leader of the Infermundo. Joaquin Roldan came to the ring, and he and Vampiro apologized for turning on him last time we saw Vamp.
8) el Hijo del Perro Aguayo, Halloween, Héctor Garza b Drago, Fenix, Jack Evans
Perros got the drop on the tecnicos, tecnicos came back with hot moves. Perro bled, thanks to Jack. Garza got the pin on Fenix, but they pushed that this feud wasn’t over.
9) LA Park b Dr. Wagner Jr. [AAA LA]
Wagner III was Wagner’s second, Octagon was LA Park’s. Prior to the match, Toscano came to the ring. He wore a CMLL shirt, was presented as a CMLL wrestler, and declared their wrestlers were better than AAA. Wagner disagreed. LA Park got into to it with Marisela again during the match. Octagon attacked Wagner, so Octagoncito ran out to get him. Park took out Copetes, and Wagner got a few pins with no one around to count. Park fouled Wagner just before another ref came in, but could not get the pin. Park took out that ref too. Park dropped Wagner with a super DDT, but no ref again. Wagner recovered, Octagon attacked him, Wagner took him out, and Park used the distraction to hit Wagner with knucks for the pin and the title. Park was joined by Toscano, Texano, and Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. as psuedo-CMLL faction. They all beat up the Wagners until the Clowns made the save.
CMLL (FRI) 12/16/2011 Arena Mexico
***Sin Piedad, 2011***
1) Demus 3:16 & Pierrothito b Eléctrico & Último Dragoncito
CMLL rudos take 2/3, Demus using his double underhook piledriver to get the win.
2) Dalis la Caribeña, Lady Apache, Marcela DQ Princesa Blanca, Princesa Sugheit, Tiffany
New ruda act loses in straight falls, the last for attacking the ref.
3) Ephesto, Mephisto, Rey Escorpion b Ángel de Oro, Super Porky, Valiente
Super Porky replaced Mascara Dorada, who may have been hurt in GDL on Tuesday. Rudos took the first, tecnicos the second, Mephisto beat Porky to win it.
4) Atlantis, Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr. b Olímpico, Psicosis, Volador Jr. [MEX TRIOS]
Tirantes started as ref, and broke up a Delta pin to set up Volador winning the first fall. Rambo, as commissioner, warned Tirantes. Tirantes kept cheating in the second fall, so he was kicked out. Tecnicos won the second just after Terror Chino arrived to replace him, and the third when Volador ran into the Atlantida. New champs.
5) Marco Corleone, Máximo, Rush b Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas, Rey Bucanero
Tecnicos win a very quick two fall match.
6) Blue Panther DQ Felino [hair]
Referee is Bestia Negra; announcers noted Felino had beaten him for his hair 3 times prior. Felino took a quick first fall, Panther took the second just as quick. Blue Panther tried to martinete, but was stopped and warned by Rambo over the microphone that another try would be a DQ. Later, Felino went for the martiente, Negro ran in to stop him, and the ref DQed Felino. Crowd and Felino were very unhappy. Felino tried to talk his way out of the hair loss, but could not.
CMLL announced Hombre Bala Jr. & Super Halcon will face Rayo Tapatio I & II in a mask match on 01/01. Blue Demon Sr.’s was remembered after the 4th match.
You are currently browsing the archives.