AAA TV (FRI) 08/21 Centro de Convenciones de Ciudad Madero [El Sol de Tampico]
1) Killer Clown, Psycho Clown, Zombie Clown vs Kenzo Suzuki, Oriental, Sugi
2) Extreme Tiger vs Jack Evans, Rocky Romero, Teddy Hart, Alex Koslov [AAA CRUISER]
3) Joe Lider & Nicho el Millionario vs El Elegido & Gronda II [hardcore, AAA TAG]
4) La Parka Jr., Marco Corleone, Octagon vs Electro Shock, Silver King, Ultimo Gladiador
5) Charly Manson vs Chessman [street]
6) Aerostar vs Fabi Apache, Billy Boy, Sexy Star [mask, hair, cage]
7) Dr. Wagner Jr. vs Cibernetico, Mesias [cage, AAA HEAVY]
2009 AAA TV Chart
Projected Air Date (#903, #904) – guessing
Either there are some storyline twists still coming or some stuff that’s completely flown in under the radar.
Cibernetico is apparently getting in the main event. As pointed out in the comments, a three way cage match doesn’t actually make any sense, unless they’re just doing normal pinfalls rules in a cage. They probably haven’t thought about this much yet.
Either one of the rudos seem like possible losers in the cage match, though we can’t really rule out Aerostar. With that as an apuesta match, they’re apparently decided to hold of on the other similar feuds.
54th match is the truly baffling one. The news article lists Electro’s team as “Wagnermania”, which would appear to mean
- Dr. Wagner Jr. is a rudo
- Ultimo Gladiador and Electroshock are allied with Dr. Wagner
- Ultimo Gladiador is a rudo
All of which is completely inexplicable. AAA is bizarrely fixated on treating Dr. Wagner the rudo when the crowd clearly and obviously is behind him. There’s little question about being on the rudo side when you’re facing a trio of Marco, Parka and Octagon.
Gronda/Elegido vs Lider/Nicho will be awful is not listed as a tag title match, but it surely most be. It’d be dumb to not make it a title match, but the existence of such match is dumb to begin with.
Why a 5 man match? I don’t know.
Psycho Clowns are probably underdogs in the opener.