AAA TV (FRI) 12/16/2011 Estadio Hermanos Serdán de Puebla, Puebla
***Guerra de Titanes 2011***
1) Mascarita Divina, Mascarita Dorada, Octagoncito vs Mini Chessman, Mini Histeria, Mini Psicosis
2) Pimpinela Escarlata vs Sexy Star [lumberjack, Reina De Reinas]
3) Extreme Tiger & Joe Lider vs Nicho el Millionario & X-Fly [Mesas Infernales]
4) Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown vs Chessman, D`Angelo Dinero, Gunner
5) Cibernético, Electroshock, Zorro vs La Parka, Octagón, Silver King
6) El Mesías vs AJ Styles
7) Drago, Fenix, Jack Evans vs el Hijo del Perro Aguayo, Halloween, Héctor Garza
8) Dr. Wagner Jr. vs LA Park [AAA LA]
Mexico Air Date: live on PPV, and then maybe on TV at some point.
Card from AAA.
Opener is Dorada’s first match back.
Second match is Pimpinela’s first title defense. Feels like a title change, a sort of scenic route from getting the belt from Mari back to Sexi without actually having Mari lose directly to Sexi. Lumberjacks should be women and other exoticos, which means plenty of people to cost Pimpinela the match.
I think the rules in the third match is you must put someone thru a flaming table to win. Not totally sure.
Gunner! Also the Pope! To have a match with the Psycho Circus. This is definitely a match that is happening.
Either Silver King is going to be very busy or Octagon and Parka will have some Milicia friends to wrestle when they’re refusing to come in the ring.
Mesias has to beat AJ Styles to get a shot a title match at Jeff Jarrett (presumably at Rey de Reyes.)
Drago, Fenix and Jack in the semimain! Within a year, Fenix has gone from debuting to being in the second highest match. Crazy. Also awesome.
LA Park vs Dr. Wagner can be a match of the year candidate or a self indulgent brawl. Sometimes at the same time! Seconds are Octagon and Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr.
This is a much more diverse show than prior major AAA shows. 1/6/7/8 could all be good, and there’s not just hardcore matches this time around. It’s very promising.