Ovaciones talks about Mephisto about his big match on Good Friday. Mep’s going with the usual line of thinkig: we’re more experienced as a team than any of our competition. Averno and he have faced Mistico many times, so they’ve got some plans to take care of his speed. Mephisto’s gone back to the lab/ring this week, and is working on a few new moves to catch the challengers off guard – a powerbomb variant is mentioned in particular.
Ovaciones also runs “if you see someone trying to buy a car wearing an Atlantis mask, it’s not Atlantis!” story; I don’t know if this is still happening or if they’re just telling the same stories again.
CMLL (MON) 04/10 Arena Puebla Results [KrisZ]
1) La Mafia, Murcielago b Iron, Molotov
2) Kirvan, The Tiger, Zigma b Ares, Artillero, Super Comando
3) Cerebro Negro, Espiritu Maligno, Furia Chicana b Neutrón, Stuka Jr., Tigre Rojo
4) Felino, La Máscara, Sagrado b Averno, Damián 666, Mephisto
5) Blue Panther, Dos Caras Jr., Lizmark Jr. b Pierroth, Rey Bucanero, Universo 2000
CMLL (TUE) 04/11 Arena Coliseo Results [Alexis]
1) Rayo Tapatio I & Rayo Tapatio II b Polvora & Vaquero
2) Leono, Trueno, Dagner b Caligula, Messala, Ramstein
3) Rey Tigre, Tigre Metalico, Mascara Purpura b Hooligan, Loco Max, Apocalipsis
4) Pierroth, Emilio Charles Jr., Hijo de Pierroth b Blue Panther, Felino, Sagrado
5) Mistico, Dos Caras Jr., Hijo de Lizmark DQ Atlantis, Ultimo Guerrero, Rey Bucanero
Atlantis low blowed Mistico. They may be setting up another singles match here.