taped 2012-09-28 @ Arena Naucalpan
so many gifs ahead
Read the rest of this entry »
LEGEND (WED) 10/31/2012 Arena Lopez Mateos [Estrellas del Ring, MT (hair), MT (rest)]
1) Conde Bartok, Magia Negra, Violento b Beda, Olimpus, Spider Boy
winning team goes by Ola Negra
2) Cerebro Maligno, Herejía, Rey Krimen b Dragosth, Gargola, Juan la Loca [lumberjack]
shortened from an atomicos
3) Big Mama b Taya Valkyire
4) Judas el Traidor & Scoot Thunder b Golden & Sicopata
5) Epitafio, Leviatham, Samael, Tormento b Hanaoka, Nihon Dragon, Samurai I, Samurai II
losing team is Japonese del Mal. No Dowki, two Samurai instead. Tormento beat Nihon.
6) Rocky Santana b Iron Love [hair]
best match of the night. Chucho el Roto and Yakuza got involved. Iron got a few visual pins before the ref was distracted by Yakuza, and Santana hit Love with a chair a couple times. Rocky got the win and the hair.
7) Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis, Super Crazy b Extreme Tiger, Joe Lider, Último Gladiador
the former Mexicools face the former Mexican Powers. Fast match. Lider and Psicosis feuded. Finish saw Juvi taking out Tiger and Psicosis on Lider, and Crazy pinned Tiger after a powerbomb for the win.
Tonight is IWRG’s annual Castle of Terror show. The main event is a cage match of the same name, where 12 masked wrestlers go in and 11 leave with their masks. I’ve put up a poll here for you take a guess, but most speculation is on one of the Comando Elite (Factor or Spartan) or Angel losing their mask tonight. The Gladiatores may have live coverage, and I’d guess they or Tercera Caida will have the result up on Twitter later tonight. Show starts at 8pm Central STANDARD Time (so 9 Central in the US.) Based on my extensive three week live viewing of IWRG, I suspect that means the cage match doesn’t start until 10:30 local.
Black Terry Jr. says the Noti AAA Facebook is fake. They had been claiming they weren’t official but had friends in the office, and they did seem to get to somethings before AAA got to them. Though that’s no big deal, still waiting to see if AAA says anything about Vampiro or Wagner this week.
I’m amused by the title belt presentation from Guadalajara on Tuesday; Bufete del Amor wore football jerseys. Rush wore 10 and Marco 23 probably because the best player on the team wears that number. Just different sports! That link also has order of elimination for the Pequeno Reyes del Aire; Warrior did beat Shockercito, just with his feet on the ropes.
CMLL Gaceta has a CMLL press release hyping up the cage match next week by fencing in them pequeno estrellas! Mercurio wants revenge on Fantasy, while Demus states he will absolutely betray Pierrothito if he gets a good shot at winning his mask.
Perros del Mal has a show! They’re running 11/17 in Tlanepantla, and hyping an ex-WWE Diva. Melina would make the most sense, but that’d probably mean they would be hyping John Morrison too (and actually naming her.) Does Taya count as an ex-WWE Diva?
Rob has his top 5 spots of the week.
IWRG (SUN) 11/04/2012 Arena Naucalpan
1) Impulso & Seiya vs Araña de Plata & Dragón Celestial
2) Amazona, Dinamic Black, Relampago vs Alan Extreme, Cristal, Yack
3) Cerebro Negro, Trauma I, Trauma II vs Carta Brava Jr., Oficial AK47, Tóxico
4) el Ángel, El Hijo del Solitario, Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr. vs Bestia 666, Damián 666, Oficial Fierro
5) Hijo de Máscara Año 2000 & Hijo de Pirata Morgan vs Factor & Oficial 911 [Relevos Increíbles]
Good matches we may or may not see. Well, you may if you live in Mexico City (and you should comment more.) A lot of the people in the mask match are here, with (Oficial) Spartan being a notable exception.
Solitario’s first appearance this year. Impulso is an Ojo de Tigre student.
CMLL (TUE) 11/06/2012 Arena Mexico
1) Freesbe & Robin vs Camorra & Ramstein
2) Ángel Azteca Jr., Hombre Bala Jr., Super Halcon Jr. vs Artillero, Disturbio, Súper Comando
3) Dalis la Caribeña, Dark Angel, Marcela vs La Comandante, La Seductora, Tiffany
4) Delta vs Virus [lightning]
5) Ángel de Oro, Diamante, Hijo del Fantasma vs Euforia, Olímpico, Vangelis
6) Atlantis, Diamante Azul, Máscara Dorada vs Mephisto, Tama Tonga, Terrible
At some point, and assuming he stays in one piece long enough, Mistico and Mephisto are going to feud for a title, so Mephisto has to win a title. I dunno that’s happening with Mascara Dorada or here but it comes to mind because there aren’t many alternatives. Mascara Dorada and Rush are the only (male) tecnico singles belt holders, and it’s not going to be Rush. The national belts seem below both of them right now.
This looks like a new edition of everyone’s favorite lucha libre game: Will Angel Azteca Jr. actually wrestle? Your guess is as good as his.
You are currently browsing the archives for Thursday, November 1st, 2012