CMLL (TUE) 08/13/2019 Arena México [CMLL, Lucha Central, R de Rudo]
1) Espanto Jr. & Grako b Metatrón & Sonic
Rudos took 2/3. Espanto was wearing a Pentagon style match
2) Fuego, Pegasso, Stigma b Espíritu Negro, Hijo del Signo, Nitro
Tecnicos took 2/3. Espiritu replaced Sangre Azteca (quit).
3) Marcela b Reyna Isis [lightning]
9:26 via double stomp.
4) Audaz, Black Panther, Blue Panther Jr. b Disturbio, Hechicero, Misterioso Jr.
tecnicos took 1/3.
5) Felino, Hijo del Villano III, Negro Casas b Atlantis, Blue Panther, Kráneo
Rudos took 2/3.
6) La Bestia Del Ring, Rush, Terrible DQ Carístico, Soberano Jr., Stuka Jr.
Los Ingobernables took 1/3. Terrible snuck in a foul on Caristico and the rudos took the tecnicos masks.
CMLL (TUE) 08/13/2019 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara [CMLL]
1) Black Sugar, Fantástico, Rielero b Carlo Roggi, Mr. Apolo, Paymon
2) Star Black TLDRAW Difunto [lightning]
3) Demonio Maya, Tiger, Virus b Drone, Principe Daniel, Súper Astro Jr.
Rudos took 1/3.
4) Okumura, Rey Bucanero, Vangellys b Flyer, Guerrero Maya Jr., Volcano
Rudos took 1/3.
5) Dragón Lee, Valiente, Volador Jr. b Euforia, Gran Guerrero, Templario
tecnicos took 2/3.
6) Místico b Cavernario
Mistico took 2 (DQ for mask pull)/3
That main even should air this weekend if I can record it. Lots of singles matches for the Mistico guys lately.
Dave Meltzer reported the AAA in New York show is still on. Marc Raimondi also said the same. Both say “in New York”, neither mentions Madison Square Garden. AAA had three options with that show: run it in MSG (with a massive amount of empty seats), cancel it entirely, or run it someplace smaller. If it’s not canceled, I’d guess it’s the third option. AAA has still announced nothing yet and that still needs to happen. If you were planning on going, I’d say still hold on. If you were just thinking about going, I’d wait to buy a ticket until AAA says something more.
One source told me months ago AAA was asked to move their show to the Hulu Theatre, which can seat between 2000 & 5600 people. That seems like the right size for an AAA show in the US in 2019 with no TV. AAA declined to make the move at the time, which now seems so strange because nothing has happened in between that should’ve affected their decision. The only things that have happened is AAA’s missed the opportunity to promote those shows on their biggest shows of the year. It’s great if AAA is making this move and still running in the US, but it would’ve been useful if they made it in time to promote on TripleMania and the week after, rather than in this dead period where no one’s paying attention to AAA. They can set up the building small enough that it should look fine with the tickets they’ve sold so far, but they still seemed to miss their best case window.
The LA show is said to still be on, though I wonder if it also might be moved.
The current status of KAOZ promotion is people on the show doing promos about how the programmer doesn’t know what they’re doing and that’s why few came to the show.
Kladestino on 09/16 Arena Lopez Mateos
- Dragon Lee, Bestia de Ring, Barbaro Cavernario vs Hijo de LA Park, LA Park Jr., Fenix
- Rush vs LA Park vs Penta 0M
- Emperador Azteca, Imposible, Ultimo Legendario (ex-Dragon Dorado) vs Aeroboy, Trauma I & Trauma II
LuchaWorld had the latest news update.