AAA TV (SAT) 12/17/2016 Plaza de Toros Belisario Arteaga, Chilpancingo, Guerrero
1) Big Mami, Dinastía, Máscara de Bronce vs Lady Shani, Mamba, Mini Psycho Clown
2) Argenis, Lanzeloth, Niño Hamburguesa vs Carta Brava Jr., Dave The Clown, Soul Rocker
3) Angélico, Bengala, Garza Jr. vs Hijo de Pirata Morgan, Parka Negra, Súper Fly
4) Dark Cuervo, Dark Scoria, Zorro vs Averno, Chessman, Ricky Marvin
5) Aerostar & Drago © vs Monsther Clown & Murder Clown and Daga & Joe Lider [AAA TAG]
6) Hijo del Fantasma, Psycho Clown, Texano Jr. vs Dr. Wagner Jr., El Mesías, Pagano
Air Date: 12/24 and 12/31? That seems unlikely. Sometime early January, maybe.
I found this on a Chilpancingo lucha libre Facebook page.
Matches 4 and 6 keep the two big programs (OGT/Apaches/Xinetez and Foreigners/Traitors vs AAA/Perros) going. Fantasma has done interviews talking about his pal Texano becoming a tecnico but insisting he’s still a rudo. Scheduling seems to different on that point (and the cruiserweight title match was really wrestled like it was three tecnicos.)
I’m concerned about match 5; there’s decent reasoning that maybe those titles should be given to people in the feud to give something to do. Plus, Super Fly’s lurking around to give cost htem the titles (and doesn’t have a partner to challenge for the tag titles again.) The Clowns or Daga/Lider would be a downgrade in champions but that’s not a big consideration
There probably should be some progress to (or from?) Guerra de Titanes on this card, but otherwise this just seems like marking time. Angelico, short one tag partner, has dropped into the meaningless bottom half of this card, which just appears whichever other guys who are around in matches. Mamba is a better opponent for Mascara de Bronce, but a better card has both of them in the second match and Nino & Dave moved to the opener. (Two matches with heavy people spots seems a worse idea than one match with two heavy people.) I haven’t counted, but I’d guess Soul Rocker has appeared on the TV show more this year than the period where they actually did something with that trio. Mini Psycho Clown is wrestling as a tecnico on some spot shows, which appears to be a lack of bodies and not a turn based on this lineup.
Unless we’re getting a surprise announcement tomorrow about Guerra de Titanes taking place in early December, this is the last remaining taping of the year.