CMLL (SAT) 12/12/2015 Arena Coliseo [CMLL]
1) Pequeño Violencia b Acero
2) Leono b Inquisidor
3) Starman b Arkángel de la Muerte
4) Nitro b Star Jr.
5) Amapola b Reina Isis
Reina Isis replaced Marcela (double booked in Ciudad Victoria) and wrestled in Arkangel’s gear and a pink shirt.
6) Guerrero Maya Jr. & The Panther b Misterioso Jr. & Sagrado
tecnicos challenged for the Arena Coliseo Tag belts.
7) Blue Panther, La Máscara, Super Porky b Boby Z, Euforia, Gran Guerrero
I wonder if Marcela knew she wasn’t showing up for this match when she didn’t show up for Informa. Or what would’ve happened if Isis wasn’t already there to watch Arkangel (presumbably; she wasn’t working the show or she would’ve had her own gear.)
Lucha y Tacos (SAT) 12/12/2015 Deportivo SME Villa Coapa, Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal [Estrellas del Ring]
1) Fly Warror b Toxin [King of the Tacos, quarterfinal]
Templario attacked Toxin, challenging him to a match on the 12/26 CaraLucha show.
2) Dragón Celta b Rocky Lobo [King of the Tacos, quarterfinal]
good match. Estrellas says this was Dragon Celta’s debut; someone with that name has been wrestling in Puebla and Mexico State for the last couple years.
3) Alas de Acero b Magnífico II [King of the Tacos, quarterfinal]
good match. Templario attacked Alas de Acero too.
4) Baku b Látigo [King of the Tacos, quarterfinal]
Baku is a debuting elephant man. Leo ran in and attacked Latigo; Latigo had challenged him previously.
5) Dragón Celta b Alas de Acero [King of the Tacos, semifinal]
very good match
6) Baku b Fly Warrior [King of the Tacos, semifinal]
7) Dragón Celta b Baku [King of the Tacos, final]
Dragon Celta wins the tournament in a good match. Arez invaded post match, saying this couldn’t be a true tournament of the best indie guys without Los IndyStrongTibles and attacked Dragon Celta.
Tournament sounds like it was fun. Also sounds like it was put together by the CaraLucha people, since the angles are all building up matches on their next show, and this is usually the weekend CaraLucha runs.
CMLL ELITE (SUN) 12/13/2015 Arena México [CMLL]
1) Lluvia & Muñeca De Plata b Dallys la Caribeña & Reina Isis
2) Fuego & Imposible b Eterno & Fresero Jr.
Fresero kissed the mat after his loss.
3) Golden Magic & Tritón b Cancerbero & Raziel
tecnicos took 1/3
4) Super Crazy & The Panther DQ Felino & Puma
Felino fouled Super Crazy, leading to a singles match challenge.
5) La Máscara & Marco Corleone b Halloween & Mosco X Fly
Ingobernables took 1/3, Marco sneaking in a foul on Halloween.
6) Mephisto & Sharlie Rockstar b Carístico & Rush
Tecnicos took 2/3, despite Rush refusing to work with Caristico and attacking him him by the end of the third fall.
Next week’s show will be main evented by a Dinamitas vs Rayo/Octagon/Atlantis trios, so they’re probably not doing anything important with Caristico and Rush. Elite hasn’t announced it yet, but they’re slated to take the next two weeks off for holidays (so back to normal CMLL cards), so it’s a weird time to start something with those two. Maybe it’ll now carry over to the regular CMLL cards, maybe they didn’t think past one show with it.
It’s fair to be skeptical about Elite returning, but there have been people told they’re booked on the first show of the new year.
The Thunder/Ultimo Guerrero match has been removed from CMLL’s lineup page. Thunder is still listed for Friday. Thunder seemed to be fine on Wednesday on Informa, but he’s previously had periods where he seemed to be fine and was missing matches for no obvious reason.
Super Libre had Ringo Mendoza and Javier Cruz as guests.
CARA LUCHA (FRI) 12/25/2015 Arena San Juan Pantitlan, Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl, Estado de México
1) ? vs ??
2) Kilvan & Yoruba vs ? & Diva Salvaje
3) Toxin vs Templario
4) Centvrión, Fly Warrior, Látigo vs Niño De Ebano, Sky Man, Toro Negro Jr.
5) Andy Boy, Danger, Guerrero Mixtico vs Baku, Eterno, Wasson
6) Flamita & Rayo Star vs Golden Magic & Súper Nova
Christmas with Flamita. This is also a 5pm show, which may explain why there’s some different names on the undercard. (There’s no real explanation why Nino de Ebano is using that name and not Ludxor.) Ying Sang still can’t make out of the mystery opener, I think.