IWRG (SUN) 12/06/2015Arena Naucalpan [+LuchaTV, Black Terry Jr. (Flickr), The Gladiatores]
1) Fireman & Rocket b Ángel De La Muerte I & Ángel De La Muerte Ii
2) Omega & Rafy b Adrenalina & Hip Hop Man Rafy replaced Mr. Leo.
3) Pantera I b Imposible Pantera I won in straight falls, wants a title match.
4) Danny Casas, Diva Salvaje, Súper Nova b Canis Lupus, Negro Navarro, Relámpago
5) Black Terry & Dr. Cerebro b Apolo Estrada Jr. & Eterno Rudos jumped the tecnicos and turned into a crazy brawl, but Terry & Cerbero snuck out a first fall win and took fall two as well for the straight fall win. Hair match challenges followed.
6) Máscara Año 2000 Jr., Trauma I, Trauma II b Hijo De Dos Caras, Toscano, Veneno Traumas made it here from working the Elite show, and got the win on this show.
A Pantera I versus Imposible title match is the weirdest possible Pantera/Imposible match they could be doing. The lightweight has been used as the trainee championship, so it’s even strange Pantera would be challenge for it. There’s no way Imposible should be losing unless he’s finally got into CMLL.
Arena Puebla’s main event tonight is Atlantis, Valiente, Volador Jr. versus Ultimo Guerrero, Ripper and Kraneo, which seemed to be setting up another Atlantis/Ultimo Guerrero singles match. The semimain itself is a singles match, Marco versus Shocker. Marco is undefeated in singles matches this year (3-0); the last thing to defeat him in a title match was the top rope in his match with Terrible last year. This is Shocker’s third singles match in Arena Puebla this year: he beat Maximo but lost to Sombra. Segunda features rivals King Jaguar & Lestat teaming up against Disturbio and Policeman. Show will start 9pm Central time.
Segunda Caida reviews Charly Manson vs Negro Casas. I didn’t put it until looking at that post, but the subtitle of that show from a few years ago – “Entre el Cielo y el Infierno” – was the same subtitle Elite was advertising all week.
Tinieblas Jr. took Scorpio’s hair in Arena Coliseo Monterrey. Looks like a really good turnout; the upper level was significantly populated, and it’s rare to see people up there at all.