CMLL (SAT) 09/12/2015 Arena Coliseo [CMLL]
1) Acero b Pequeño Olímpico
2) Star Jr. b Camorra
3) Inquisidor b Sensei
4) Cancerbero b Hombre Bala Jr.
5) Fuego b Sangre Azteca
6) Delta & Guerrero Maya Jr. b Puma & Tiger
best match of the night
7) La Máscara, Máximo, Mistico b Dragón Rojo Jr., Felino, Shocker
Mascara beat and challenged Dragon Rojo again
Good match was good!
CMLL (SUN) 09/13/2015 Arena México [CMLL]
1) Aéreo & Fantasy b Pequeño Nitro & Pequeño Universo 2000
2) Oro Jr., Soberano Jr., Súper Halcón Jr. b Akuma, Espanto Jr., Metálico
3) Estrellita, Princesa Sugehit, Skadi b La Comandante, La Seductora, Tiffany
4) Tritón b Disturbio [lightning]
5) Felino, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas b Ángel de Oro, Blue Panther, Stuka Jr.
Mr. Niebla beat Blue Panther with his own surprise fujiwara armbar.
6) Ephesto, Mephisto, Último Guerrero b Atlantis, Máximo, Mistico
Mephisto wants a rematch with Atlantis for the LH title, and Atlantis accepted.
A quicky title match is what we were expecting form this card, though it’s a bit of surprise it involves Atlantis. That’ll be his first post-Anniversary appearance. His first unmasked appearance would seem to be enough to sell a match with him on it’s own.
IWRG’s show had some changes today. The main event was scheduled to be Hijo de Dos Caras defending the promotion’s heavyweight championship against X-Fly. Hijo de Dos Caras did not wrestle, citing an (unspecified) injury. IWRG posted a notice on the Arena Naucalpan door that Oficial 911 versus Eterno in a hair match would be the new main event. That’s a match IWRG appeared headed towards, and those two were already supposed to have a singles match on this card. However, when it came time to the match, it was Eterno versus Oficial AK-47 for some reason. Eterno won in straight falls, sneaking in a foul at the end.
LuchaWorld has KrisZ’s news update.
This week’s Box Y Lucha has LA Park vs Rush as a bigger picture than Sombra and Atlantis.
The Winter Palace podcast had Dr. Lucha as a guest talking about Negro Casas, Atlantis, the Anniversary show and more.
SuperLuchas notes the 33th Anniversary of Santos’ retirement match.