CMLL (FRI) 02/06/2015 Arena México [CMLL ]
1) Pequeño Olímpico & Pierrothito b Fantasy & Último Dragoncito
2) Blue Panther Jr., Fuego, The Panther b Puma, Sangre Azteca, Tiger
Tecnicos took 1/3
3) Ephesto, Kamaitachi, Mephisto b Blue Panther, Dragon Lee, Stuka Jr.
Straight falls, Kamaitachi jumping Dragón Lee before the match, then stealing his mask to win second. Mask vs mask challenges followed.
4) Rey Bucanero DQ Máximo [lightning]
5) Mistico, Valiente, Volador Jr. b Euforia, Niebla Roja, Último Guerrero
rematch from previous Friday. 2/3 for the tecnicos, who are the new Sky Team. They asked for a title match and were granted one next week.
6) Negro Casas & Shocker © b La Máscara & La Sombra [CMLL TAG]
Champions took 2/3 to keep the titles. In the third, Shocker beat Mascara, Mascara snuck back I to foul Shocker for Sombra to beat, Sombra fouled Casas, but Casas pulled Sombra’s mask and cradled him for the win. Shocker & Casas fourth defense.
No title change this week, but everything continued on schedule in the other matches. Trios title match was set up for next week, and Dragon Lee and Kamaitachi was pushed forward as if it is a Dos Leyendas match.
CMLL (FRI) 02/13/2015 Arena México
1) Flyer & Star Jr. vs Disturbio & Espiritu Negro
2) Dark Angel, Estrellita, Princesa Sugehit vs Amapola, La Comandante, Zeuxis
3) Dragon Lee, Stuka Jr., Titán vs Ephesto, Kamaitachi, Mephisto
4) La Máscara vs Negro Casas [lightning]
5) Atlantis, Marco Corleone, Máximo vs Rey Bucanero, Shocker, Terrible
6) Euforia, Niebla Roja, Último Guerrero © vs Mistico, Valiente, Volador Jr. [CMLL TRIOS]
Third title match in three weeks. Interesting priority question: is it more important for Sky Team to win or Terrible and Bucanero to cost Volador the match?
There are four matches which ought to make TV, and only three (and a show of random Guadalajara matches) will. Dragon Lee and Kamaitachi might not be getting much TV time like Cometa and Cavernario last year.