AAA TV (WED) 06/04/2014 Explanada de las Antiguas Instalaciones de la Feria, Celaya, Guanajuato
1) Aerostar, Ludxor, Venum vs Carta Brava Jr., Fresero Jr., Hijo de Pirata Morgan
2) Crazy Boy, Joe Lider, Niño Hamburguesa vs Daga, Eterno, Steve Pain
3) Sexy Star vs La Jarochita, Taya Valkyrie, La Magnifica, Mary Apache, Cinthia Moreno, Sexy Lady [Reina De Reinas, #1 Contenders]
winner gets a shot at Faby Apache at some future point.
4) Monsther Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown © vs Hijo del Fantasma, Silver King, Texano Jr. [AAA TRIOS]
Rematch from Tuxtla – either the Psycho Circus 8th defense (and 6th versus Consejo) or the Consejo’s first defense.
5) ?, Cibernético, La Parka vs ??, el Hijo del Perro Aguayo, Parka Negra
Air Date: 06/07.
No one’s getting booked in more main events than Luchador Sorpresa. I’d assume it’s Sin Cara and Averno, but there doesn’t really seem to be a reason to keep listing Avenro as Luchador Sorpresa after he’s already debuted. Maybe a communication error? Maybe even more people? Maybe they’re just not sure. Maybe I’m not sure!
Even as crazy repetitive as AAA can be – the opener is almost the same match for three straight tapings running – I can’t believe AAA is running the same trios title match on consecutive tapings for the Psycho Circus to win both. There’s a title change coming, maybe even the titles going back and forth.
Not sure if the Reina de Reinas contender match is intended for Verano de Escandalo. That card is probably going to be announced before this show happens, which may give away the result if that’s the plan. It’s probably Taya or Sexy Star getting the shot.
Next show after this is Verano de Escandalo on 06/07. Is Psycho Clown versus Texano Jr. the only announced match for that show so far? No sign of Blue Demon (or Chessman) on this show or Tuxtla, so no idea if that is still meant to be happeing. All the usual names should be on the card.