ChilangaMask has added Xtreme Tiger vs Stuka vs Magnifico to their 05/19 show, as well as adding Christina Von Eerie to the women’s match (Silueta & Chik Tormenta.)
I haven’t been doing updated on Maximo’s NJPW tour because it’s a lot of “Maximo loses meaningless trios/atomicos match early in the card” results that I’m not sure I’d be even concerned about if it was happening on a non-major show in Mexico. Something interesting did happen on today’s show: Maximo got pinned by Lyger after a casita, then Lyger challenged Maximo to a mask vs hair match. (nWo Puroresu pointed this out.) I read it as more as Lyger getting into the spirit of being a luchador by making a challenge for an apuesta match that’s never going to actually happen, but I guess there are weirder ideas.
Last night’s Tercera Caida had a lot of coverage from the show outside Chicago this past weekend. Included was an interview with Samuray del Sol, who explains he hasn’t been back to AAA as Octagon Jr. because he’s been busy elsewhere. That doesn’t quite explain why he missed the matches he was already announced for – he was busy with AAA those days but didn’t appear – but is a safe story to explain why he won’t be there in the immediate future.
Dr. Wagner Jr. can’t even remember how his feud with LA Park started. Neither can I!
Bill has highlights of 03/13/13 CMLL.
- Perros del Mal are running in Tala, Jalisco on May 5th.
- Tiffany and Estrellita are headed to LLF tomorrow.
- DJ Spectro has a bio of Bello Adan.
- Heavy Metal wants to be on TripleMania.
- Crazy Boy is dedicating his match in Chilpancingo to the children.
- Tinieblas and Alushe will appear at the Museo del Norteste lucha libre exhibit.
- Arena Queretaro says they’ll resume running shows on May 17; they’ve been doing some repairs on the arena.
- Interviews with Texano and Mesias from after the WWL show. The WON says that show drew 1,500 to an 18,000 seat arena. I never realized there was an upper level but empty sections in the lower level were vast.