CMLL (TUE) 12/11/2012 Arena Mexico [CMLL]
1) Robin & Soberano Jr. b Camorra & Zayco
2) Bobby Zavala, Disturbio, Taurus DQ Leono, Metatrón, Tigre Blanco
partial rematch after issues between Blanco/Loco and Disturbio/Zavala last week. Rudos again lost in straight falls, DQed for excessive violence in the seocnd.
3) Diamante, Hijo del Fantasma, Sagrado b Hijo del Signo, Sangre Azteca, Vangelis
Tecnicos took 2/3.
4) Guerrero Maya Jr. b Virus [lightning]
Guerrero Maya submitted Virus in 6:59.
5) Dragón Rojo Jr., Pólvora, Rey Escorpión b Euforia, Niebla Roja, Último Guerrero
Dragon Rojo’s team won in straight falls, Rojo stealing Euforia’s mask and pinning him. Euforia demanded an immediate one fall match with Rojo. The commission surprisingly said okay.
6) Dragón Rojo Jr. b Euforia
Dragon Rojo again stole Euforia’s mask and pinned him.
7) Tama Tonga & Terrible b La Máscara & Valiente [CMLL TAG]
Terrible & Tama Tonga are champions. Match almost didn’t happen; Namajague was sent out with Tama Tonga instead, with CMLL saying Terrible could not be here and they’d reschedule the actual title match for a later date. The match had barely started when Terrible showed up, ready to wrestle, and they restarted as the proper title match. Champions won a quick first fall, tecnicos won a quick second fall. In the third, Tama beat Valiente, Mascara submitted Terrible, and Tama beat Mascara after Terrible tripped him from the out. First defense.
It appears Terrible was late arriving to the show for whatever reason, they didn’t realize until the scheduled semi-main (which caused the very unusual bonus match) and even then he didn’t arrive until the last minute. Past the last minute, actually. I hope Namajague got paid for his minute or so of work! Tag title match was quick because what happened before it had to run long.
It sure does seem like they’re going somewhere with Leono & Tigre Blanco vs Bobby Zavala & Disturbio. The New Year’s Day show seems like an obvious destination, but sometimes they get lost along the way.
Rey Bucanero was back with the announce crew,
CMLL (TUE) 12/11/2012 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara [Fuego en el Ring]
1) Black Metal & Virgo b Acertijo & Sádico
2) Höruz & Metálico b Apocalipsis & Cholo
Horuz’s first match here in a year and a half.
3) Pegasso, Rey Cometa, Stigma b Cancerbero, Inquisidor, Raziel
Stigma beat Inquisidor for the win.
4) Atlantis, Diamante Azul, Shocker b Averno, Ephesto, Mephisto
5) Negro Casas b Ángel de Oro [NWA WELTER]
Negro Casas is champion. Negro took the first, Angel won the second with a mecedora, Negro took the match with a casita after surviving many near falls. Casas’ 3rd defense, all versus Angel de Oro.
It’s probably not a good idea to throw your third place bodybuilding trophy into the crowd. It’s definitely not a good idea to follow up by doing a long interview bitterly complaining about finishing third place and not being treated like a star. Unfortunately for Pequeno Halcon, he’s full of bad ideas and – in the weirdest setting for an interview in some time – complains about his lucha libre company while in a dentist office for a YouTube show. Pequeno Halcon, who is booked for the first time in a month this Friday (that’s how you know Sin Piedad is not really a big show), comes off as completely unapologetic for acting like a child, and arrogant about his wrestling skills (which haven’t really improved since he showed up in CMLL.) Halcon says Ultimo Guerrero helped him to get to CMLL; we need one of the En Busca de un Idolo post match skits where Ultimo Guerrero loses his mind after seeing this.
- CMLL has a promo for Friday’s show (a show Hijo del Fantasma believe he’s on but is mistaken) and a tease of an upcoming Dark Angel feature.
- R de Rudo Pirate Transmission 2 has interviews with Juvi, Taya and Sick Boy.
- In Memoriam talks about his busy second half of the year.
- AAA asks who Texano should defend against first.
- DJ Spectro posts video of an Atlantis, Tony Salazar, Hijo del Santo vs Espectro Jr., Satanico and El Dandy match from 1987. It must be from the first half of that month, because Tony still has hair.
- Solar in a movie.
- Create your own AAA Paper Toys.
CMLL (TUE) 12/18/2012 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara
1) Leo & Sky Kid vs Èvola & Thunder Boy
2) Esfinge & Gallo vs Exterminador & Ráfaga
3) Ángel Azteca Jr., Magnus, Starman vs Arkángel de la Muerte, Hooligan, Inquisidor
4) Ángel de Oro, Shocker, Titán vs Black Warrior, Misterioso Jr., Olímpico
5) La Sombra, Marco Corleone, Super Porky vs Mr. Águila, Psicosis, Último Guerrero