IWRG (THU) 10/04/2012 Arena Naucalpan [Black Terry Jr. (flickr), The Gladiatores]
1) Perseus & Vera Miss b Exorcista Jr. & La Hiedra
IWRG Debut for all. Tecnicos took 1/3.
2) Centvrión & Saruman b Imposible & Infierno Kid Jr.
Tecnicos took 2/3. Money thrown in.
3) Devil Rocker, Machine Rocker, Soul Rocker DQ Alan Extreme, Carta Brava Jr., Comando Negro
IWRG rudos worked as tecnicos. Rockers took 1/3 to stay undefeated. Comando Negro hit Grillo by mistake, fouled Soul Rocker on purpose, but referee saw the foul and called the DQ. Money thrown in.
4) Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Negro Navarro b Factor, Hijo de Máscara Año 2000, Oficial AK47
AK47 and Factor got along early to help take the first fall, but were fighting by the end of the match. Navarro Clowns took 2/3.
5) Cien Caras Jr. b Psycho Clown [IWRG IC HEAVY]
Cien Caras came in as champ. Seconds were Hijo de Mascara Ano 2000 and Monster Clown. Psycho won the first, Cien won the second with help from Mascara, both seconds got involved in the third fall, Cien got the pin with leverage from Mascara. People threw money in the ring.
Money thrown in for 3 matches! Where does all this money come from?
PdM (THU) 10/04/2012 Club 88, Mexico City [MT, R de Rudo]
1) Dowki & Hanaoka b ? & Cósmico
Cosmico’s partner is listed as Astral, which can’t be right. Probably Celestial.
2) Ek Balam & Kronos b Ares & Jague
3) Teddy Hart & Trauma I b Nicho el Millionario & Trauma II
Traumas and Nicho turned on Teddy after the match.
4) Sexy Star DQ Taya Valkyrie, La Hiedra [bikini]
Luchadoras wore “smaller than usual outfits”, though only Taya was actually wrestling in a bikini. La Hiedra was added to the match, but eliminated first anyway. Sexy Star was about to win when Teddy and two blonde women ran in for the DQ.
5) el Hijo del Perro Aguayo & Halloween DQ Texano Jr. & Toscano
Nicho & Teddy ran in for the required DQ.
Before the show, Perros del Mal announced Hector Garza was missing their show due to “health reasons that will be announced in the next two or three days.” That sounds overly dramatic. Garza was scheduled to debut the new Angel Rebeldes on the show, and is supposed to work the Copa Pena on Sunday at Heroes Inmortales.
Today is the 6th anniversary of Antonio Pena’s death. AAA is holding their annual memorial mass.
Mesias, in hyping Heroes Inmortales, ends up talking a lot about possibly facing Texano Jr. in a title match in the near future. They’re both in Copa Antonio Pena.
Cuervo explains Cibernetico decided to trust us (La Secta) again, and they found themselves defending AAA together. Hey, it’s an explanation.
The anticipation for Heroes Inmortales seems lesser than I’d expect. I suppose it doesn’t really matter except in SLP, since there’s again no PPV and it’ll just end up airing on TV as usual.
Today’s Arena Mexico show is headlined by Trio Bufete vs Peste Negra, a match the sound guaranteed to get a good reaction from the crowd. The semimain has a super trio of CMLL tecnicos – Mascara, Mistico, Sombra – probably picking up a free win over the rapidly dissembling Guerreros.
A newspaper columnist in Puebla says someone has opened a drug store in a gray building in front of Arena Puebla. Not a pharmacy, people assume marijuana and cocaine. The people in the neighborhood have complained to the local government, which has done nothing, so they’re passing on the information to the army (and to newspaper columnists, obviously.) This is just one report, and there’s no indication if Arena Puebla itself was aware of this situation already or if they’re part of the people complaining.
Los Masizos talked about their newest member debuting soon, saying he’s Loco – perhaps to the Max! The picture similarly has a very obvious hint as to the identity.
- KeMonito, Zacarias and Mije are all thining about the Classico.
- Magnus returns video! That video looks very familiar for some reason I can’t quite place. (They really should’ve gotten Averno to do this one too.)
- MaskMania shares his memories of mask maker and friend Kalery.
- Pierrothito talks briefly of his tour of the Middle East.
- Cronicas Y Leyendas has video of Fishman vs Perro in the US, a UWA poster from 1983, Perro vs Ringo,