AAA TV (SUN) 12/05 Auditorio Benito Juarez, Zapopan, Jalico [SuperLuchas, AAA]
***Guerra de Titanes, 2010***
1) Impulso & Lúmino b Black Master & Disturbio Ledesma
2) Gato Eveready, Octagoncito, Pimpinela Escarlata b Decnnis, Mini Abismo Negro, Polvo de Estrellas
3) Alan Stone, Chris Stone, Súper Fly b Aerostar, El Elegido, Octagón [street fight]
4) Silver King & Último Gladiador b Joe Lider & Nicho el Millionario and El Ilegal & Hernandez [AAA TAG, Ladder]
5) Espíritu, Extreme Tiger, Jack Evans, La Parka Jr. b Cibernético, Escoria, Nygma, Taboo
6) LA Park b El Mesías
7) Zorro b Dr. Wagner Jr. [AAA HEAVY]
8) Damián 666, Halloween, X-Fly b Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown [cage]
2010 AAA TV Chart
Projected Air Date (#967, #968)
Mexico: 12/12, 12/19
US: 12/25, 01/01 (maybe actually a day later on each)
A busy show!
Opener was a dark match with locals. The usual ones.
Pimpi beat Polvo in the opener.
Octagon was bleeding early in the match, and down on the outside. He made it back in, only to be fouled by Super Fly and pinned.
Champions retained their tag titles.
Nygma took the mystery spot for the Bizarros. Amadeus also showed up at ringside. Jack pinned Scoria with a 450 splash. After the match, Cibernetico revealed he was the motorcycle driver –
(explanation needed here: Octagon had said there were two people involved in the attack. Super Fly attacked Octagon, but Cibernetico was the guy at the end of the alley who drove away. Parka was right to suspect him!)
– Dorian and Konnan came out to welcome Cibernetico into La Sociedad. Cibernetico again explained the concept: they’re not with either side, but against them both. Militia tried to attack, but were run off. Cibernetico then introduced the newest Bizarro: Charly Manson, direct from Mexico (and everyone expecting him to be facing Rey Bucanero sometime in the next few months.)
Charly walked out of AAA over (potentially) losing his hair, and vowed never to return to AAA. Never is a short time in wrestling. This is big coup for AAA and a smart move for Charly (the Invasors seem have run their course.)
Park beat Mesias bloody, beat him with a chair, and won with a foul. Park put a Hijo de Cien Caras mask over his victim after the match.
Zorro achieved his prophecy with help from La Militia, Konnan, Dorian and a fast count from Hijo de Tirantes. Still, Zorro’s the champ.
Didn’t think a team with X-Fly would end the Psycho Clown’s streak. Thought it could end with a Perro Aguayo Jr. team. As it tursn out, we got a little bit of both. Perro Jr. returned, sneaking in the cage with a Murder Clown mask, and attacking the undefeated team to make them a little bit less undefeated.
After the match, Wagner came out to talk about how he had been ripped off and the Psycho Circuswere cheated, but he was going to rally AAA to stop the Sociedad. (The usual bit.)
edit: fixed some stuff. Also, check out SuperLuchas photo of Charly Manson returning – and the massive area of empty seats behind him.