CMLL (TUE) 10/19 Arena Aficion [Estrellas del Ring]
2) Antar & Zairus DQ Mascara Oriental & Nino de Fuego
3) Arkángel de la Muerte, Loco Max, Skándalo b Brazo de Platino, Brazo de Platino Jr., Robin
4) Brazo de Plata & Máximo b Terrible & Texano Jr.
5) Volador Jr. b La Máscara [Copa Bicentenario]
I was wrong – they actually brought the tiny little cup and put it on the line in this match. Mascara took the first, Volador took the second, Volador escaped a campana attempt and dropped Mascara with a backcracker in the third.
Terrible & Texano lose to the Brazos in their last match before heading to Japan.
Misterioso says the people liked Poder Mexica, but he, Sangre and Dragon Rojo “did not agree on many things.” Still, the way Misterioso found out Dragon Rojo had left the group is by reading about it. Misterioso is angry about not getting a thanks or a heads up, and feels this is all part of Ultimo Guerrero’s plan of never giving him a CMLL Heavyweight Title match (like he just did with La Mascara) by putting Dragon Rojo in his way. Misterioso still wants the title match and also wants a mask match with Dragon Rojo.
CMLL moved Sunday’s show from Arena Coliseo to Arena Mexico.
Blue Panther says it’s up to Averno, Mephisto, Ephesto, Misterioso and others to carry on the classic struggle, because “they have capabilities I no longer have.”
El Economista has a short article about AAA. The article mentions El Hijo del Santo and Hijo del Santo as current stars, so research wasn’t the highest priority. It also suggests they will sell a million copies of the video game. They will not sell a million copies.
LuchaWorld has KrisZ’s news update.
- CMLL will hold it’s annual mass for Oro next Tuesday at Arena Coliseo.
- AAA explains who Alissa Flash is.
- Cronicas Y Leyandas looks back at El Hijo del Santo’s Arena Mexico debut
- The Gladiatores interviews Tamaulpis’ Sadico
- DJ Spectro has a roundup of recent hair and mask losses
- Estrellas del Ring talks to rudo referee Gato Montini.
- Perros del Mal is holding facebook voting for where to hold an anniversary show. I don’t believe this at all.
- El Hijo del Santo talks about the exhibit of Santo in Leon.