- Heroes Inmortales happened. All the tecnicos won, including Wagner keeping his title, Pimpi & Fabi winning the tag titles, Mesias defeating Perro, and Team AAA winning the cage match with a half dozen angles going on. Mistico did not appear, totally disappointing #1 fan Perro Aguayo Jr. Other notable losers include anyone who was interested in finding out the identity of Octagon’s attacker; keep waiting.
- Volador Jr. was on the hottest run of his career, won a best of the best tournament, and then lost his title to La Mascara in a switch no one saw coming. We don’t have La Mascara anymore, but this was as boggling a result as any that’s occurred in lucha libre this year.
- Heroes del Ring came out. Though without the mask. You know, it actually is slightly better when I remember it’s a $50 game.
- Televisa Deportes judged Televisa’s AAA & CMLL of not being competitive enough with Televisa’s WWE. CMLL ignored the whole thing. AAA insisted they were actually better. Everyone agreed cell phone junk app commercials are really annoying.
- IWRG won the Battle of the Promotions. Their prize appears to be “Sunday tapings will now air on TVC Deportes instead of Thursday ones.” A strange prize!
- Los Angels & Diamante & Delta advanced to the finals of the Arena Coliseo Tag Team #1 Contenders, something that only makes this list on slow two week bit.
Just missing the list: Tijuana Joe.
Reminder: chat on Friday for Negro/Charly. Thinking about spaghetti.