CMLL (TUE) 10/05 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara [Fuego en el Ring]
1) Tondar b Titanio
2) Ángel del Mal & In Memoriam b Astaroth & Hierro
3) Black Metal & Palacio Negro b Exterminador & Malefico
4) Fabián el Gitano, Metro, Rush b Shigeo Okumura, Vangelis, Yoshihashi
5) La Sombra, Místico, Rotoporky b Averno, Ephesto, Mephisto
Crowd was not a fan of Mistico at this show. He picked up the clean win via Mistica on Averno.
Angel del Mal & In Memoriam are on a win streak. That was the tag team Fuego meant to hype last week.
Perro Aguayo’s latest column is up on MedioTiempo. As he said on video, Perro claims Mistico gave him his word that he’d show up at Heroes Inmortales, and Perro’s not interested in facing someone who doesn’t keep their word. Perro then immediately talks about how big Mistico/Park or Mistico/Militia – what? – would be, so I think he might get over Mistico not keeping his word.
Perro also explains he actually won the Mesias match, because he got Mesias to change his wrestling style to fight with chairs and tables. This is only true if you’ve never actually watched a Mesias match in AAA. Perro suggests a hair match with Mesias at the Zocalo. That match is never going to happen.
Yesterday’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter mentioned Christina Von Eerie is probably done in AAA, because she’d been having problems with the Apache sisters and also was trying to get into TNA, but they wanted her to be training at Team 3D’s school. She had a tryout with TNA a while back.
SuperLuchas recap of the TD judicial show on lucha libre says Cibernetico complained about Televisa and all their stupid commercials during their shows. Point for him.
Hereos del Ring’s website will have a feed of their big kickoff party tonight around 6pm. They’re also doing a question/answer bit, where you can suggest questions and vote for which ones they should actually answer. I’m throwing my support behind the “why no minis” question.
- Super Crazy retained the XLAW Junior Heavyweight title in Arena Aficion.
- Emilio Charles is out of the hospital, after being poisoned by a spider bite.
- La Mascara says he wants to be as big as Ultimo Guerrero & Atlantis.
- Gallo says he did his best against Felino, is sure he heard Felino give up, and was a mask vs hair match.
- Kcidis looks back at Mil Mascaras vs Dorrell Dixon.
- Luchadors were collecting food & clothes for flood victims in Veracruz.
AAA PdN (SAT) 10/30 Poliforo Juan Gabriel
1) Aereo, Angelix, Genesis Jr. vs Anima II, Dark Warrior, Pantera Asesina
2) Hermes & Metro (Nuevo Leon) vs Hijo de Super Angel & Perrush-K [mask, hair]
3) Octagoncito vs Mini Abismo Negro [AAA MINI]
4) El Mesías vs Chessman [AAA RdR]
5) Nicho el Millionario vs Zorro [hair]
Not a TV taping, that’s the next day. Nicho beat Zorro this weekend to set this up. Wouldn’t make sense for Zorro to change his look before going to TNA.
They’re running 4 stip matches when the first one will draw 99% of the crowd anyway.