AAA TV (SUN) 09/19 Centro Civico de Ecatepec [La WagnerMania, Black Terry Jr. (flickr)]
1) Cinthia Moreno & Esther Moreno b Jennifer Blake & Sexy Star
2) Billy Boy, Decnnis, Tigre Cota b Crazy Boy, El Brazo, Gato Eveready
3) Alan Stone & Chris Stone b Aerostar & Laredo Kid
4) El Mesías, Heavy Metal, La Parka Jr. b Electroshock, Hernandez, Zorro
5) Silver Kain & Último Gladiador b Joe Lider [AAA TAG]
6) Dr. Wagner Jr., Extreme Tiger, Jack Evans b Damián 666, Halloween, LA Park
2010 AAA TV Chart
Projected Air Date (#956, #957?)
Mexico: 09/26, 10/03?
US: 10/09, 10/16?
Esther Moreno got the direct pinfall win on Sexi Star in her return, via two moonsaults. Genickbruch notes Sexi Star has lost every single TV match since her FCW tryout.
After the opener, Team AAA hit the ring, with Parka, Tiger, Jack, Mesias and Joaquin noted above them. Somewhere in there, we have the team for the cage match coming up in two weeks. Video rolled of Octagon, beaten and bloody, with a person who looked like Cibernetico walking away from the camera. Team AAA freaked out, with Mesias offering to work twice on the show to replace Cibernetico if he turned, and Parka vowing revenge for Cibernetico’s traitorous act. Dorian & Konnan turned up to crow about Cibernetico joining their group.
We’ll have to see how it looked on TV, but it sure reads like a fake out. Like, Cibernetico as Sting in 1996 WCW (and someone else, as Fake Sting, who actually attacked Octagon – the debut of La Roca here?) That was 14 years ago and it was really good the first time, so I’m all for it being repeated here. Plus, the natural progression of Cibernetico hanging out in the rafters for a year and not wrestling sounds fantastic.
Brazo still has Hilario & Guapito. And he lost. Tiger Cota was hurt in the match but came back. Decnnis got Gato with a cradle DDT for the win.
Aerostar is doing his dive off the top of the light tower again. I blame whoever posted that gif of him doing it last time. At least he had two people to catch it. Stones still won.
La Parka replaced Octagon, got the win with an armbar on Zorro. Electroshock put Heavy Metal in a noose and choked him during the match, which is neither enough for a DQ or a submission. Heavy Metal is tough!
Nicho was not present for the tag match. Depending on where/when you read, he’s either fired based on last week’s stip (probably not) or in the hospital after last week’s beating (probably.) This can only make more sense TV. Two beat one. When La Militia hit the ring to give Lider the same Draino treatment as Nicho last week, Nicho (in a bath robe) ran out and cleared house. This sets up a Halloween/Damian vs Nicho/Lider in a hardcore match (so, a normal match) for 10/01.
Tiger got the pin on Halloween after a shovel bit went wrong for the rudos. LA Park challenged Dr. Wagner to a mask match, which will never ever happen. I can’t wait until they do this same deal around here twice on Sunday (which, to be fair, is a usual Sunday for them.)
Heroes Inmortales is under two weeks away, and might be the next taping, so AAA’s probably days away from announcing the card. Maybe hours, since it’s sure to get leaked soon if they don’t do it. What we have:
- Perro Aguayo Jr. vs Mesias
- Dr. Wagner vs Silver King [AAA HEAVY] – maybe? built up with skits?
- Elegido, Aerostar, Super Fly, Laredo Kid vs Decnnis, Billy Boy, Alan Stone, Chris Stone [winner gets Copa Antonio Pena, loser loses hair or mask]
- Damian 666 & Halloween vs Nicho & Joe Lider [hardcore]
- a cage match with teams that aren’t really clear but include La Parka
- nothing else, so far