AAA TV (SUN) 06/20 Auditorio Benito Juarez, Zapopan, Jalisco [DosDeTres, mariotepicense @ el martiente]
1) Mascarita Divina, Mini Charly Manson, Octagoncito b Mini Abismo Negro, Mini Histeria, Mini Psicosis
2) Chikayo Nagashima, Fabi Apache, Meiko Satomura b Christina Von Eerie, Jennifer Blade, Sexy Star
3) Cuervo & Ozz b Alan Stone & Chris Stone
4) Heavy Metal, Octagón, Pimpinela Escarlata b Electroshock, Silver King, Último Gladiador
5) Extreme Tiger, Joe Lider, Nicho el Millionario b Alex Koslov, Chessman, Super Crazy
6) Cibernético, Dr. Wagner Jr., La Parka Jr. DQ? Hernandez, LA Park, Zorro
2010 AAA TV Chart
Projected Air Date (#945)
Monday morning update:
I had to watch this twice to figure out what was going on with the main event finish. Very confused the first time, because it’s tough to tell LA Park & La Parka Jr. apart. Trying bullet points, but the short version is “a dozen people ran in”
- match comes down to LA Park & Dr. Wagner
- Wagner has the pin after a Wagner Driver, but…
- Halloween, Damian and Super Crazy hit the ring to break it up. That’s as close as they ever come to a match finish
- La Parka Jr. clears out the Perros, but Zorro & Hernandez attack him. Cibernetico is beat up as well
- Silver King & Ultimo Gladiador run in and beat up Hernandez and Zorro
- Silver King & Ultimo Gladiador beat up Dr. Wagner
- Vampiro walks in, hits Wagner in the back with a chair, gives Ultimo Gladiador a hard chair shot to the head, says something to Silver King, but doesn’t touch Silver King and leaves. Silver King is baffled. Crowd cheers Vampiro most of this time because they still don’t know he’s a rudo.
- the Legion and the Perros del Mal return to the ring to stomp down the tecnicos. This last 10 seconds.
- Hermandad make the save, beating up Halloween and Dmaian especially. Everyone else bails. Cibernetico helps, just to remind us he’s here.
- La Parka and LA Park pass each other walking around the ring, realize they ought to be fighting, throw a couple punches, and then keep walking.
- Four minutes after the Invasion started, and about 15 seconds after they were run out, Octagon leads out Pimpinela, Extreme Tiger, Heavy Metal and maybe others to make the save. Hijo de Tirantes may have actually declared a winner at this point.
- Konnan poses with the Perros del Mal guys on the outside. Probably in fornt of the Penas, but it’s tough to tell from the camera angle.
The big angle is the Legion & Los Perros are united. No real change to the status quo, the Legion just got some new members and Konnan is still in charge. No sign of Perro Aguayo Jr., who probably should be leader of this crew but they’ve already got two of those.
This isn’t exactly ECW & WCW joining forces to become the Alliance, but this is the same feud they’ve done since Konnan has been back.
The report on el Martinete estimated the building at 40% full. The video Dos de Tres posted backed that up. Four sided ring.
I’m not sure what happened in the main event. Both recappers must’ve lost internet around the same time. From the video Dos De Tres was able to get out, it seems like Silver King & Ultimo Gladiador ran in to beat up Dr. Wagner, with Vampiro running in after to help. No idea what the exact finish was, but DQ for the tecnicos seems like a decent guess. I’ll correct when AAA puts up it’s recap.
Super Crazy, as a rep of Los Perros del Mal, was the mystery wrestler in the semimain. I’ve given up all hope the Relampago thing will ever be explained, but I do wonder why the Perros are just randomly teaming with the rudos. First match here for Crazy since 2006, though he goes back about a decade prior. This was actually a match between the first Psicosis and the first Histeria, though I don’t think those two gimmicks were partners until the second version of the characters. Nicho took a chair shot directly to the head, recovered 10 seconds later to reverse DDT Alex on that same chair, did one more move, and won the match. Halloween & Damian ran in after to attack Hermandad to continue the build to that match. Makes sense for Verano. Again, rudos appear to be okay with all the Perros running in, so the Legion & AAA uniting bit seems to be off.
Super Crazy wrestling and Halloween and Damian running in appear to be the extent of the Perros involvement on this show, but more could’ve happened in the main event.
Heavy Metal lost clean to Electroshock’s Rey de Reyes hold. Heavy has lost here a lot more than I would’ve figured. For no apparent reason, Electroshock powerbombed Metal off the apron and to the floor after the match. Looked painful, but the video is from the opposite side of the ring.
Looked like the Stones might win this one, but Hijo de Tirantes distracted Chris, and Ozz fouled him. Ozz dropped Chris on his head as well. Isn’t the point of the foul to not have to deal with dropping the guy on the head? Could’ve just kicked him anywhere and done the same thing. These are bits I only complain about when things aren’t going well.
Sexi Star was accompanied by Mari Apache in maid clothes, and the rudas forced her to sweep the ring. As you might expect, this backfired horribly. Mari got involved, leading to Fabi to pin Sexi for the win. Joshi woman were said not to impress much and, as usual, no one knew who they were.
Mini Charly replaced Mascarita Sagrada, who missed E3 as well. Injury? Psicosis pinned Octagoncito with a powerbomb.