- They talked about having wrestlers from TNA, NOAH, AJPW and ROH (Daniels?)
- They’re doing a electronics recycling tie-in. Random! Bring a giant CRT monitor, that’s what I always do. Did they ever build that Pena statue?
- La Parka Jr. was not at the press conference. All the recaps note this, so I guess it’s a plot point?
- LA Park vowed to use no holds in his match, and talked about losing weight for this match.
- No one really decided if the Roldan’s will be in the corners for Parka/Park or not. Park wants Joaquin in Parka’s corner, so he can watch Joaquin cry when Park wins.
- The minis match sounds like it’ll be a TLC match. Which really makes no difference.
- The losing women’s team will be a maid for a month
- They actually brought up the AAA Tag Title defense in NOAH – Go Shiozaki & Atsushi Aoki get a title match against Morishima & Ishimori on 05/23. It most likely doesn’t matter, but it would be a way to get out of the Ishimori travel issues.
- Dr. Wagner, here a year, is now a defender of AAA against the vile intruder Park, and their argument/fight started when Park was ripping AAA.
- They said Abyss, Cibernetico, Vampiro and Zorro will be on the card. That’s probably the match right there. Edit: Yep, SuperLuchas just confirmed Abyss/Cibernetico vs Vampiro/Zorro in a hardcore match. That’ll be a terrible waste of 15 minutes, hooray.
CMLL’s TV show is pushed to Sunday again this week.
CMLL says they’re going to Guatemala on 05/30, with Mistico on the tour.
Valiente says NJPW was very pleased with his and Mascara Dorada’s match and would like to bring them back for a tour, though nothing is confirmed.
Blue Demon Jr. & Hijo del Santo size up the World Cup.
A 90 cm tall wrestler has become popular in Boliva. Cresencio Choque is 20 cm (8 inches) shorter than Tzuki.
Cronicas Y Leyendas looks back at Super Crazy winning the ECW TV title.