this show killed my soul.
– Fabi Apache & Mari Apache vs Christina Von Eerie & Sexy Star:weirdly laid out, lesser than similar matches. Christina was not bad, but it seemed like her first lucha match (because it probably was, I know.)
– Joe Lider & Nicho el Millionario vs Jack Evans & Rocky Romero: the Hermandad match I don’t quite get into but other people like, so they’d probably like this.
– La Parka Jr. vs Silver King: bad. LA Park vs La Parka Jr. is probably going to be worse, but maybe people caring might make it work. Might not. If they knew they were about to do Park/Parka, they really should’ve given Parka the win to end this. AAA stretches out feuds so long that people care less by the time they actually do the match, and are so intent on continuing to stretch it out for spots that they never get around to doing a finish to the feud on TV.
– Cibernético & Extreme Tiger vs Alex Koslov & Zorro: Cibernetico having no time for Alex was funny.
– El Mesías, Marco Corleone, Octagón vs Dr. Wagner Jr., Electroshock, Último Gladiador: the normal main event. The last bit before Rey de Reyes is about Wagner & Electro, which makes sense from live events but not really as a TV bit.