AAA TV (SAT) 02/27 Auditorio Teopanzolco, Cuernavaca, Morelos [AAA]
1) Aerostar, Fabi Apache, May Flowers, Octagoncito b Mini Abismo Negro, Polvo de Esterllas, Sexy Star, Último Gladiador
2) Billy Boy, Decnnis, El Brazo b Atomic Boy, Crazy Boy, Lasser Boy
3) Jack Evans, Laredo Kid, Súper Fly CO Cuervo, Escoria, Ozz
4) Extreme Tiger, Latin Lover, Marco Corleone b Alex Koslov, Joe Lider, Nicho el Millionario
5) Cibernético & El Mesías b Chessman & Zorro
2010 AAA TV Chart
Projected Air Date (#928)
Octagoncito got the pin on Mini Abismo Negro. Sexy got the microphone after the match to remind us she’s still champ.
El Brazo wore his mask, to celebrate his 29th year of wrestling. (They have his debut as 02/27/81, luchawiki has it as August 1980.) Brazo also got the win. Sad debut for the Boy trio. After the match, Guapito and Lasser Boy had issues, which led to Lasser Boy and Guapito’s new bodyguard Hilario having issues, which led to Lasser Boy getting beat up. Crazy Boy made the save.
Secta walked out of their match, then came back to beat up Jack. I dunno. (It might make more sense if the Sect beat up Jack backstage, costing them this match by countout, but I don’t think that happened either.)
Before the semimain, Alex Koslov vowed to defend the cruiserweight title every week after he defeats Extreme Tiger for it at Rey de Reyes. Note the lineup for after Rey de Reyes has Alex in an atomicos. HMMM. Anyway, Alex also pointed out this was part of Konnan’s plan for the Legion to win all the titles this year. Again, Lider and Nicho were unhappy. Koslov feuded more with Latin Lover during the course of the match, but Tiger got Alex with a inverted crucfix bomb, and Latin picked up the pinfall for the win.
Main event featured referee change (Piero in for Tirantes) and Konnan at the announce desk. Before the match, Mesias and Cibernetico tried to count up all the times they turned on each other. Hmmm
- the time Muerte Cibernetica pulled a coup in the Sect and kicked Cibernetico out (starting the Hell Brothers)
- the time Cibernetico returned and befriended Mesias for no reason except to turn on him (starting the Bizzaros – this one didn’t go as well)
The fire bit wasn’t actually a turn.
Anyway, the tecnicos won the match, and everyone ran in after. Legion was first, followed by Latin, Marco and Tiger to run them off. Konnan and Cibernetico vowed to end each other at Rey de Reyes, and Cibernetico and Mesias hugged.