CMLL (WED) 01/06 Arena Coliseo [Ovaciones (PDF), ESTO, Fuego en el Ring]
1) Bengala & Principe b Disturbio & Ramstein
2) Molotov, Sensei, Trueno b Apocalipsis, Artillero, Súper Comando
3) Ángel de Plata, Delta, Fuego DQ Dr. X, Nitro, Pólvora
4) Máscara Dorada, Metro, Stuka Jr. b Dragon Rojo Jr., Misterioso II, Sangre Azteca [MEX TRIOS]
5) Brazo de Plata, La Máscara, Místico b Atlantis, Rey Bucanero, Último Guerrero
Dorada, Metro and Stuka become the 29th champions. This is the first title Metro’s won, and the biggest Stuka has won (no offense to the Arena Coliseo Tag Team titles.) Tecnicos had combo masks for the match. A quartet with Fuego would be a pretty fun group.
Otherwise, everything here (and in Guadalajara) was what you’d expect for Kid’s Days shows. No word on what the DQ was for in the tercera; only Ovaciones even mentions it.
CMLL (WED) 01/06 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara [Fuego en el Ring]
1) Relampago Azul b In Memoria
2) Angelo & Idolo b Acertijo & Infierno
3) Mr. Trueno & Rey Trueno b Ángel del Mal & Ráfaga
4) Hijo del Fantasma, Rouge, Valiente b Exterminador, Nosferatu, Shigeo Okumura
5) Máximo & Strong Man b Euforia & Negro Casas
No Mr. Niebla, so Euforia moved up and Exterminador took his place.
GALLI is running a benefit show for injured wrestler Samuari this Saturday.
Mistico would like to face Averno, Mr. Niebla and Ultimo Guerrero in mask matches this year. He also has no idea what this Nueva Era is supposed to be.
EAW video has turned up – as a one minute story on Terra TV.
AAA’s movie has it’s own website @ animaestudios.com/aaa.
Meanwhile, a website hyping the video game says it’ll now be out in June. Quietly, and somewhat unsuccessfully, they’ve changed the name from Heroes del Ring 2010 to Heroes del Ring 2011 on their website.
Casandro tells SuperLuchas that he’s headed back to Europe (Belgium specifically) next month with Hijo del Santo.
The Gladiatores has a video interview with a soft spoken El Hijo del Signo.
RFC has his Monterrey year end awards.
Slam reviews the La Lucha restaurant in New York.