Taping was canceled.
AAA TV (FRI) 11/20 Centro de Convenciones Teotihuacan de Acapulco, Guerrero [Events Acapulco]
1) Aerostar, Cinthia Moreno, Crazy Boy vs Billy Boy, Sexy Star, Tito Santana
2) Fabi Apache & Mari Apache vs Nikki Roxx & Rain
3) Mini Abismo Negro, Mini Histeria, Mini Psicosis vs Mascarita Divina, Mini Charly Manson, Octagoncito
4) Jack Evans & Vampiro vs Joe Lider & Nicho el Millionario
5) El Mesías, Extreme Tiger, Rocky Romero vs Alex Koslov, Chessman, Konnan
6) La Parka Jr., Marco Corleone, Octagón, Pimpinela Escarlata vs Dr. Wagner Jr., Electroshock, Silver King, Último Gladiador
2009 AAA TV Schedule
Projected Air Date (#915?)
Lineup may be wrong on the 3rd and 4th, because the names are near unreadable on the poster. I would also assume Nikki Roxx does not actually appear, unless she’s the mystery person in Veracruz on Friday. Also, the poster doesn’t actually mention a building; that’s the one the ran the last time here. Note the the poster also mentions Cibernetico will be appearing.
Not a lot going on here that we don’t already know – this could a taping they did today without changing anything, except they’ll probably want to do a big deal with Vampiro’s return besides just having face the Hermandad. (Why would stick a guy with back problems in with Lider, anyway? As always, Joe Lider must be the greatest guy to know, it’s the only reasonable explanation.) It doesn’t tell much about the Guerra de Titanes plans, except I’d wager on Koslov/Tiger as a title match at some point.
More interesting to scheduling nerds is this taping, and last night’s announcement of Guerra de Titanes to take place 12/11 in Madero. Doing some fuzzy math, that probably means there’s 8 tapings less this year, including both the one on Friday and the usual year ending taping in Chilpancingo. Of course, airing a repeat last week could change all of this again.