I may be AFK today. We’ll see. Go check out Dr. Lucha and Vandall Drummond on F4.
Most of TripleMania match outcomes appear to fit in to one of two categories
(seemingly) Obvious Outcomes:
– Aerostar, Laredo Kid, Super Fly vs Killer Clown, Psycho Clown, Zombie Clown
– Charly Manson, Rocky Romero, X-Pac vs Cuervo, Ozz, Zorro
– Latin Lover & Marco Corleone vs Joe Lider & Nicho el Millionario [AAA TAG] – or at least that’s what taping said to me
– El Hijo del Santo, Jack Evans, La Parka Jr., Octagon, Vampiro vs Chessman, Electro Shock, Kenzo Suzuki, Silver King, Teddy Hart [cage, control of AAA]
– Fabi Apache, Elegido, Octagoncito, Pimpinela Escarlata vs Billy Boy, Mini Abismo Negro, Polvo de Esterllas, Sexy Star – note Elegido has snuck back onto the card in Apache’s spot.
– Alex Koslov vs Alan Stone, Crazy Boy, Extreme Tiger [AAA CRUISER, hardcore] – haven’t even seen Alex win the belt yet, can’t be too concerned about him losing it.
The exception is the big one: I have no idea who’s winning Mesias and Dr. Wagner. I know it’ll be with screwnewss, because it has to be to appease everyone, but I don’t know who ends up with getting their arm raised.
Wagner’s confused status with AAA plays a part in this. I feel like I’ve read much more about this than I’ve actually cared to read at this point, and the only think I’ve defintely figured out is that Dr. Wagner will tell the story the people he’s with want to hear. If he’s with AAA, he’s just moments away from signing that exclusive deal. If he’s on his own, he wouldn’t even consider giving AAA exclusivity. At this point, there’s a definte possiblity it’s become a smokescreen to create more of a mystery, though AAA’s usually not this good about keeping those stories straight.
AAA’s pretty clear on it’s side: they’re not going to put a title on a guy who’s not an AAA guy. They surely see some great possibilities with Wagner as champion, but they also see them with Mesias as champion and there’s gotta be less headaches that way.
The only tell of the finish I’ve picked up is AAA’s subtle switch in this match. The intial promos were focused on belt versus belt, but AAA is only listing it’s championship as on the line on Saturday. That seems to hint at Mesias keeping his title (with something saving face for Wagner), and perhaps Wagner will get his win back later on while defending his title.
Totally not confident about this pick at all. What do you think?