CMLL (SUN) 05/17 Arena Coliseo [Ovaciones]
4) Atlantis, Rey Bucanero, Ultimo Guerrero DQ Black Warrior, Terrible, Texano Jr.
5) Hector Garza, Mistico, Sagrado b Felino, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas
Only partial results so far.
Card changed around during the middle of the week; presumably resulting from the GDL shows being canceled and people being shuffled onto this card rather than left off for the weekend. Maybe a little bit also to set the pieces up to follow up the angle from Friday, because that was the big angle here too.
Just like Rey on Friday, Epehsto bought himself a ticket to the show. Rey and Ephesto had issues again, and Ephesto ended up hitting the ring for the DQ.
Crazy Star is “Crazy Star (F)” because there’s a male wrestler with that name in SLP. Who’s actually working the CMLL show this Wednesday, come to think of it. I have a better idea to differentiate the two, but I just haven’t actually got to it yet. Edit: This paragraph made sense when I thought I was getting full results, trust me. A full night’s sleep is an underrated event.
IWRG (SUN) 05/17 Arena Naucalpan [black terry jr. + photos]
1) Comando Negro b Daga
2) Eterno & Goleador b Avisman & Epidemia
3) Azoka, Bushi, Capitan Muerte b Chico Che, Galactik, Jack
4) Black Terry, Cerebro Negro, Dr. Cerebro b Bobby Lee Jr., Freelance, Zatura
5) Trauma I & Trauma II b Gemelo Fantastico I & Gemelo Fantastico II [relevos suicidas]
6) Gemelo Fantastico I ?? Gemelo Fantastico II [hair]
We know it’s the Gemelo who wears the white chain around his neck who lost. We don’t know which one that is yet, but the guess is II.
ESTO has a random article about luchadors in movies besides Santo and Demon.
AAA CANTU (MON) 05/18 Arena Cuatro Caminos de Nuevo Laredo [RFC]
1) Black Fenix, Hijo de Kendo, Kendo vs Estrella Universal, Mortal, Streeth Boy
2) Rio Bravo, Tigre Cota, Tito Santana II vs Aerostar, Crazy Boy, Ultimo Gladiador
3) Charly Manson, El Elegido, Hombre Sin Miedo vs Black Abyss, Silver King, Soberdosis
4) Yuriko vs Pasion Kristal, Black Mamba, May Flowers, Jesse, Polvo de Esterllas [cage, hair, mask]
Black Mamba is the only masked one here, which may mean this is an exception to the usual “if there’s only one local wrestler in a multiman apuesta match, he’s the loser” rule. Personally, I’m hoping Jessy loses as part of getting a new gimmick and getting back on TV, but I think I’ve succesfully built Jessy into a more interesting wrestler than he actually was.