CMLL (SUN) 10/19 Arena Coliseo
1) Artillero, Polvora, Súper Comando b Sombra de Plata, Starman, Trueno
2) Dark Angel, Goddess, Princesa Blanca b La Seductora, Mima Shimoda, Princesa Sujei
3) Hijo del Fantasma, La Mascara, Sombra b Euforia, Nosferatu, Satanico
4) Blue Panther, LA Park, Volador Jr. b Terrible, Villano IV, Villano V
5) Rey Bucanero b Héctor Garza [CMLL LH]
Sombra replacing Mictlan = WIN.
Now that I realized it, I’m disappointed I’m not getting the title match. Hector wants a hair match.
Trueno got strechered out.
While I’m at it…
GALLI (SUN) 10/19 Addison Community Center
1) Tokyo Twin I & Tokyo Twin II b Ryan Slade & Zach Thompson
2) Furia Roja & Pinocho b Emperador Azteca & Venom
3) ? b Electron
4) Tony Scarpone DCOR Dave Storm
5) Centella de Oro, Golden Star, Nemesis DQ Funebre, Resistencia, Yakuza
6) Charly Manson Jr. & Concussion Konselli b Chilango & Mason Comrad
7) El Tiger & Slayer b Amenzaz del Siglo & Vengazna
8) Samurai b Bryce Benjamin, Gringo Loco [GALLI]
* Tokyo Twins are two white guys doing Funaki. That wasn’t as bad as the tope Ryan Slade blew; I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone as completely catch the middle rope on a dive attempt as that one. It was not the worst botch of the night but the funniest for sure.
* Pinocho looks good, improved since I last saw him. Roja was rough.
* The ? guy’s name was announced twice, but I couldn’t understand it either time. He was an unmasked guy (Ricky Marvin with his head shaved looking guy) debuting here and good, making far more of an impression than Electron.
* Scarpone/Storm was a lot of comedy, and Scarpone killing him with a chair shots until the match was over. It sounded like they were setting up a rematch, but then they announced a different match later
* after intermission, they came back with another match which was a lot of brawling and chair shots. Golden Star still doesn’t believe in getting his hands up. After tens of chairs shots, rudos get DQed for a foul. Rudos give the rudo referee a loud testicular claw in revenge. Family show!
* Chilango, Mason Conrad, Amenaza del Siglo, Venganza, Bryce, Tony, and Gringo are the Underground. They use the nWo music, which is slightly hilarious
* In between matches here, Meteoro II was called out to announce his retirement. He suffered a career ending injury (unspecified) at age 17. That sucks. This set up a Meteoro I vs Chilango mask vs hair match at the 11/02 show. (M2 was okay enough to give Chilango a shiranu after he attacked M1, so perhaps it’s not that bad.)
* El Tigre has the funniest drawl. Slayer’s apparently turned back tecnico (maybe joining the Underground and turning?) Tigre decided to call out Scarpone, which is stepping up like two spots above his level, but why not. It did get him beat after the match.
* Three way fun with the heels enjoying the two on one advantage. Not Samuari’s best night, though. Bryce is the ex-Negrotistico Fantastico, throwing off the shackles of the old name but keeping the colors. The Underground keeps stealing the belt, and did again after this match.
for 11/02, we have
– Meteoro I vs Chilango [mask/hair]
– Funebre/Resistance vs Golden Star, Centella de Oro [GALLI TAG] – Funebre/Resistance will be suspended if they do anything questionable
– Scarpone/Amenaza vs Tigre/Slayer
– Yakuza vs Jerry Lynn, Yakuza gets a title shot if he wins.
– Something involving Samurai – maybe Samuari/Charly vs Bryce/Gringo? I think that’s right.