CMLL (SUN) 10/12 Arena Coliseo
1) Molotov & Trueno b Inquisidor & Semental
2) Dark Angel, Princesa Blanca, Sahori b Hiroka, Princesa Sujei, Rosa Negra
3) Euforia, Nosferatu, Satánico b Fabián el Gitano, Leono, Stuka Jr.
4) La Máscara, Máximo, Mictlan b Mr. Águila, Olímpico, Terrible
5) Dos Caras Jr., Héctor Garza, Volador Jr. b Black Warrior, Rey Bucanero, Último Guerrero
Volador subbed for Alex. Rey won the first fall with a low blow on Hector, and Hector pinned him in the second (moonsault) and third (small package.) Hector wants a shot at Rey’s title. Rey has the CMLL Light Heavyweight Title, I guess I need to point that out.
Perhaps Rey won’t be teaming with the Villanos after all.
Mictlan was Grey Shadow’s sub here again. Rudos could not function as a team and lost. Perros turned on Olimpico.
Even the CMLL.com report suggests the Infernales were more favored than the tecnico team.
This was dark Angel’s return to the ring, and she looked fine. Probably wrestled good too. If CMLL really has gone anti-foreigners and pro-long time local workers (like Marcela, Amapola, and Lady Apache), Sarah’s never ever going to win a title, is she? Sad. Maybe they’ll just keep on going on their own pocket universe and everything will be okay.
Is Semental part of Ola de Laguneros? Is Angel de Oro? Will this angle go on long enough that it’ll force me to learn how to spell tha right without running to Google for spell checking? So many questions.