So, I missed this before. I blame postimage for not loading up the graphic.
AAA TV (SAT) 01/13 Plaza de Toros El Pinal Results
1) Nemesis AAA, Pegasso, Super Fly, Terry 2000 vs Angel Mortal, Gallego, Mr. Condor, Police Man
2) Billy Boy, Fabi Apache, Mascarita Sagrada vs Gran Apache, Mini Abismo Negro, Rossy Moreno
3) Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis vs Alan, Decnnis and Alan Stone, Zumbido and Espiritu, Scoria [AAA TAG]
4) Alebrije, Elegido, Oriental vs Abismo Negro, Antifaz, Histeria
5) Intocable, La Parka Jr., Octagon vs Charly Manson, Chessman, Cibernetico
Is that the answer? There’s no big rudo rival for Cibernetico, so he’s just going to keep working against the tecnicos? That’ll get old quick.
That’s a Saturday show – can they really turn it around in one day for TV? I know CMLL does that, but they’re not touring and that makes a difference. AAA hasn’t done one day turnarounds much; kinda makes me wonder if there’s a Wednesday taping we don’t know about.
Espiritu/Scoria, Alan/Decnis and Juvi/Psi2 are all what I was calling Block A teams, but Stone/Zumbido is a Block B team. Which means there are no blocks (which is consistent with what they’ve been saying, but it seemed to much work for me to actually believe) and either
– they’re doing an unbalanced scheduled (all the teams will not wrestle each other)
– this tournament is going to go for 120 matches
I don’t know. It’d be nice if they explained. But I’m not holding my breath. What we do know are the next quartet of teams: Chris Stone/Hator, Antifaz/Histera, Elegido/Intocable (which, come to think of it, is probably the favorite) and Alebrije/El Brazo all only have had one match so far.