Kenzo Suzuki wants to face Rey Bucanero in a hair vs hair match to prove Japan is better than Mexico. That can’t be going good for him. (Ovaciones via KrisZ)
CMLL (SUN) 11/05 Arena Colieseo Guadalajara Results
1) Neon, Estrella de Jalisco b Frayle de la Muerte & Imposter
2) Metatron & Idolo b Rey Trueno, Mr. Trueno
3) Cien Caras Jr., Malefico, Guero Loco b Texano Jr., Oro II, Metal Blanco
4) Gallo, Tony Rivera b Conflictus, Super Maquina [mask, hair]
Conflictus lost his mask, but no word on name.
5) Olimpico, Shocker DQ Tarzan Boy, Negro Casas [pi]
CMLL (MON) 11/06 Arena Puebla Results [hugo999]
1) Blue Center, Zigma b Mr. Rafaga, Murcielago
2) Lestat, the Tiger, Tigre Rojo b Fuerza Chicana, Furia Chicana, Siki Osama Jr.
3) Cerebro Negro, Negro Navarro, Okumura b Ohara, Stuka Jr., Virus
Fantasma is living up to his name, because he was invisble here for the second week in a row. Ohara took his place. Match was supposed to be really good.
4) Averno, Eclipse, Mephisto b La Mascara, Ultimo Dragon, Volador Jr.
5) Kenzo Suzuki, Pierroth, Ultimo Guerrero b Dos Caras Jr., Lizmark Jr., Rey Bucanero
There’s an interview with Sangre Chicana in the Zocalo newspaper.