I don’t know if Scott is writing something. I should’ve asked. I should’ve done a lot of things.
– Delirious & Steele b Collyer & Nigel
– Jacobs b Sal
nearly completely pointless waste of time with Cornette, Watts, and Pearce. You mean the guy Scheduled To Appear is going to wrestle? Hot diggity.
– B J WHITMER b Claudio – clean sweep by the ex-champs over the champs
– Samoa Joe b Daniels
– Cabana NC Homicide; fork attack post match, Steele makes save. Didn’t get over near as well as they hoped.
– Pearce b Davey Andrews
– Dragon b Strong [ROH]; 40+ min? Maybe. Probably MOTN
– Embassy b GenX; don’t even recall who beat who.
Big angle of the night: Daizee Haze turns heel. Yea. She didn’t turn particularly on Sydal nor aligned her with a particular person on the heel side (maybe Alex?); the storyline is more her versus the other GenX valet who’s name I’m blanking on, and not her versus Matt.
Felt like a lesser show. Crowd was significantly down from Matt Hardy & Punk’s Farwell, but really back to normal levels.
No show date was announced besides the 03/31, 04/01 double header, so they’ll be going the better part of 5 months without running a show in the area before running a double shot.
No one talked me into SHIMMER. But I get $5 off. So I dunno. Let’s see if I wake up.